Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like a pair of aliens pretending to be humans but they don’t really know how to do human things like kissing and affection properly. Kind of wooden and mechanical.
Reminds me of the snogging scenes in Kath&Kim with Kath and her Hubby 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There are no soft feminine features on her anymore. The lip lift was the worst facial surgery I think, no way to reverse it. The ginormous mammaries are the worst body surgery. I think she needs eye surgery as she clearly doesn’t see what others see or she truly believes the filtered pics are just slight enhancements. Although using the filters and the surgery leads me to believe she is not happy , and I recall she alluded to it on Jeremy Vine “ I’ve got surgery face, it’s my own fault “. I think that’s the closest we’re going to come to an admission of poor choices
she’s only just noticed her surgery face!!? she had surgery face since 2017!

kipper if your reading this 👋 look what you have done to yourself !!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't want to speak too soon - but as of this moment - The Sun is Skank free - its been a while!

We have all felt like she has been getting away with the Bankruptcy - however hearing from @Schmooze has shown she is in really serious tit and the situation with her Bankruptcy is pretty unusual. It has escalated further than these matters usually do - because of her own non compliance - so fingers crossed things are progressing.

I think Friday will just be an admin exercise to approve further investigations etc, even so it is a big step forward and shows that there is a lot of work being put in to catch her out. Even if we are disappointed that it is dragging on - the fact it is still continuing shows it is getting more serious.

She seems totally oblivious to the tit she is in. Plus the more spending she is doing of the mattress funds (lets face it the chances of topping it up with vast sums is pretty slim now) the less she will have to bargain with to try and get off anything. She hasn't the earning power any more (not legitimately anyway) so she will get increasingly more desperate and the standards of her involvements will keep dropping until she is flogging Poonique, Herbalife or Forever Living etc.

I am pleased that all this is still ongoing and she has got away with nothing. Until her bankruptcy is discharged - she is in the frame. And it is all her own fault - if she had complied at the beginning she could have got away lightly - instead she has not co-operated and brought more trouble and dirt digging to her own door.

I hate using the word "discharged" - especially in relation to Skank...

Eew. :sick::sick::sick::sick:
---
Well if the sloppy chemical food didn't put you off your dinner this definitely will - Someone up thread mentioned they'd never seen Katie & Cole kissing before so I googled it - and now I regret it. But I've seen it so now you lot have to :sick::sick::sick:😗😗💋 Pucker up for a smooch fest - some are hilarious!!

Crying... 😂 😂 😂
To be fair there was some chemistry there in the beginning - their pelvises are touching and they look mad for each other.

1688606960587.png

But as time as gone on you could drive a bus between them when they are doing a public kiss display

1688607014873.png

Here he looks like he is holding his breath so he doesnt have to breathe through his nose and smell her

1688607091429.png

Oh and this one is a beauty too

1688607131801.png

And just to make us smile here are Ricky Gervais and Jodie Marsh

1688607239429.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Looks like a horror film mask , bet she broke some mirrors with that wreckage 😯🫨
i have not noticed any mirrors, in photos of her house,just pictures,paintings and photos of her everywhere.......do you think she may be a vampire ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
says shes going to thailand in one of the papers (unless i read it wrong,i am tired)... its in the daily mail dated the 4th july but may have been from before she went to thailand last time as it says she has forms to fill in and an appointment when she gets back from thailand.... we will see soon enough,looking forward to the photos of the sights (cough) her in crappy bikinis,tattoo parlours, and hairdressers,nail bars and pointy toe poses,maybe even bigger tits and i hope the man bun makes another appearence too, cant wait! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
says shes going to thailand in one of the papers (unless i read it wrong,i am tired)
More Surgery? Lol is there any more skin to stretch? 🤢🤮 Already a circus side show!
---
I don't want to speak too soon - but as of this moment - The Sun is Skank free - its been a while!

We have all felt like she has been getting away with the Bankruptcy - however hearing from @Schmooze has shown she is in really serious tit and the situation with her Bankruptcy is pretty unusual. It has escalated further than these matters usually do - because of her own non compliance - so fingers crossed things are progressing.

I think Friday will just be an admin exercise to approve further investigations etc, even so it is a big step forward and shows that there is a lot of work being put in to catch her out. Even if we are disappointed that it is dragging on - the fact it is still continuing shows it is getting more serious.

She seems totally oblivious to the tit she is in. Plus the more spending she is doing of the mattress funds (lets face it the chances of topping it up with vast sums is pretty slim now) the less she will have to bargain with to try and get off anything. She hasn't the earning power any more (not legitimately anyway) so she will get increasingly more desperate and the standards of her involvements will keep dropping until she is flogging Poonique, Herbalife or Forever Living etc.

I am pleased that all this is still ongoing and she has got away with nothing. Until her bankruptcy is discharged - she is in the frame. And it is all her own fault - if she had complied at the beginning she could have got away lightly - instead she has not co-operated and brought more trouble and dirt digging to her own door.

I hate using the word "discharged" - especially in relation to Skank...

Eew. :sick::sick::sick::sick:
---

To be fair there was some chemistry there in the beginning - their pelvises are touching and they look mad for each other.

View attachment 2287986

But as time as gone on you could drive a bus between them when they are doing a public kiss display

View attachment 2287988

Here he looks like he is holding his breath so he doesnt have to breathe through his nose and smell her

View attachment 2287990

Oh and this one is a beauty too

View attachment 2287991

And just to make us smile here are Ricky Gervais and Jodie Marsh

View attachment 2287993
My God he despises her now. Keep lips tight and doesn't try and touch her. I don't get it? She was OK looking when they first met, she sure changed in quick succession... To Side Show Katie

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What's Amy's life expectancy in her current condition?
I don’t know if this has been answered as I’m trying to catch up but I read that up to five years is good, it can be as little as 18 months but one man with cystic fibrosis is the longest living lung transplant patient with 30 years. She’ll be here when she’s 100, opening her card from King Charlie on ‘This Morning’…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Jessica Alves is out with Ozzy Turdo or whatever he's called. He never does Skank's hair anymore or has ever been mentioned by her ladyship again. Wonder what happened there??
She's ripped him off! Thats par for the course with skank
---
I don’t know if this has been answered as I’m trying to catch up but I read that up to five years is good, it can be as little as 18 months but one man with cystic fibrosis is the longest living lung transplant patient with 30 years. She’ll be here when she’s 100, opening her card from King Charlie on ‘This Morning’…
The fact is The Undead cannot die.
This is old bag is both morally and physically dead already so when it finally carks they'll have to drive a blade through her and a silver bullet held down with a Gothenburg Bible, a coffin full of garlic and three tons of hardcore rubble dumped on top of her box. That way it might stay there awhile

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Says on her bankruptcy thing as occupation ‘skilled trades’…. In the words of Edna… Ummm what is she exactly skilled in? 😂

• Haha
Did you buy this bollockfest DC? Purely for research reasons of course :LOL:

Not sure the wiki can cope with all this shite though, perhaps if they were all lumped together in one document?
---
Says on her bankruptcy thing as occupation ‘skilled trades’…. In the words of Edna… Ummm what is she exactly skilled in? 😂
Thats a typo - it should read "Rough trade"
---
No news as yet on D-Day I guess?

• Haha
  • Heart
Did you buy this bollockfest DC? Purely for research reasons of course :LOL:

Not sure the wiki can cope with all this shite though, perhaps if they were all lumped together in one document?
---

Thats a typo - it should read "Rough trade"
---
No news as yet on D-Day I guess?
I was looking for somebody else on there that my partner has been shafted business-wise and I thought ooh I’ll have a look at her but there wasn’t anything on there about the case tomorrow so not sure if that’s posted somewhere else…

Reactions: 10
i did say when she said who wants to see what i eat in a day it would be the free diet stuff she advertises(her so called fans believes she eats this sh.t everyday sorry to tell them she only eats this sh.t on the day they pay her to eat it on(last time think it was a day in the year 2019 when they paid her a bit more if she agreed to feed the sh.t to the kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
South Africa/KSR/Carl
Will be interesting to see what happens with Sinky now this has been published. It doesn't paint him in a great light and he will hate that as he's on the "front line" don't ya know!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think those kissy photos where it has him in a headlock to plant a slobbery one on him say it all rather nicely.
He HATES her! Woo hoo!!! :ROFLMAO: He'd rather kiss this :poop:
1688625017863.png

---
i did say when she said who wants to see what i eat in a day it would be the free diet stuff she advertises(her so called fans believes she eats this sh.t everyday sorry to tell them she only eats this sh.t on the day they pay her to eat it on(last time think it was a day in the year 2019 when they paid her a bit more if she agreed to feed the sh.t to the kids)
My thought was that you can bet the kids get this muck chucked in front of them because "Mummy duzzint feyl verri wewl dis mornin............"
You can bet your bottom dollar that the kids are eating this filth alongside all the lovely takeaways

• Haha
Reactions: 14
King Charlie will be dead by then surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.