Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A while ago the mental health bandwagon that the likes of Katona etc. all jumped on was bipolar. Then having PTSD for no apparent reason. Now the illness du jour is ADHD. Just to excuse their outrageous behaviour. For people who truly do have these problems it must be appalling for them to read about these ridiculous zelebrities. Having read about Fiona Phillips' Alzheimer's diagnosis today I felt so sad for her & her family. And then there is KFP faking everything she possibly can. DIsgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So bizarre how shes suddenly gone from BS amazing mum & business woman twaddle, to her own Mother stating in a national mag promo video that KP cannot look after herself and she is making arrangemenfs for when she dies (? This is a 45y old woman here!!)

Doesnt fit with any aspect of KP previous ‘brand’. Hope kieran has saved it for the family courts. Ultimate admission of lack of capacity/ ability to nurture.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
@JaynieDay Excuse ME, but I posted earlier to say, "Christ, that was dull!!"
:ROFLMAO:
I’m sorry Ecosse, but that was serious understatement!! I’m traumatised, I think I need a stint in the Priory before the PTSD sets in.

thats why women like her and her daughter have to spice up their sex lives by swopping, dogging etc., to try and keep their men, because if the blokes they attract had to have a conversation with them, they would have buggered off a lot earlier than they did. 😂
You aren’t wrong there Flower, I’m wondering how much they would debase themselves to keep the men. They all clearly either have to look the other way or get down and dirty for the men. Having said that, if the women are that thick, how stupid are the men they are with? They must be the next evolutionary rung up from amoeba intellectually speaking 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What? You cant expect children to do that. Ffs. Of course they are better than there mum and nan. They have had a good upbringing but they are not going to issue a bleeping statement about it. PA stays quiet for a reason.
Maybe, but There's something to be said for Loyalty. These are out and out lies. Sorry I'll agree to disagree. ✌✌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wtf does she always sit on her kitchen counters?! 🤯 I know that's mild in the long list of 'Skank things she does wrong'.... But it boils my piss each time I see it 🥴
Years ago my sisters mate owned a nightclub.. he booked her to attend etc.. she turned up at his house before the event (maybe to get the cash up front) first thing she did was jump up on their kitchen worktop and started chatting crap about her life and adventures. Lol...
I would be fumigating that full kitchen afterwards with her rancid Vag and Arse up on my counters...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
God look at her face.
That’s bloody scary.
Even her forehead looks like it has vertical cords of string underneath the skin when she talks.
I’ve never seen anything like that before.
Even the Wilderstein cat face woman doesn’t have a forehead like that.
Kipper or Cuntlung?
you made me think of this "its not the cough that carries you off, its the coffin, they carry you off in"
Ah, the old ones are the best :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely if the trustees have done enough digging they have a strong case against her. She hasn't kept to the bankrupacy agreement, in fact far from it.
Compared to this, Skanky has crossed the line many , many times.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Maybe, but There's something to be said for Loyalty. These are out and out lies. Sorry I'll agree to disagree. ✌✌
No matter what anyone thinks of her, that is their mother. They love her and aren’t likely to publicly trash her whatever they think of her. Families stick together. It’s not fair to expect them to take sides, leave the, out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Jessica Alves is out with Ozzy Turdo or whatever he's called. He never does Skank's hair anymore or has ever been mentioned by her ladyship again. Wonder what happened there??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Jessica Alves is out with Ozzy Turdo or whatever he's called. He never does Skank's hair anymore or has ever been mentioned by her ladyship again. Wonder what happened there??
He probably dared to ask her to contribute a small amount towards the twenty zillion extensions. What a liberty!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably stiffed him like everyone else, think she stopped using him when he asked to be paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Woo Hoo 😁 Feeling really bored of her suddenly, but I’m sure Friday will change all that, outraged probably, wine will be required. Am enjoying we have a newbie knowledgeable bankruptcy person on the thread, going to interesting whatever happens, and their input will also be required methinks….if it actually goes ahead 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Might add haven’t paid her much attention today. but just saw this, Skank ain't done a runner yet, TackyTokky incoming tomorrow morning, hope she’s hungover again, quite funny, she got quite aggressive with some posters on that LIVE, only saw a few minutes but it was noticeable she was very grumpy 😁

View attachment 2287757
She'll tit all over that carpet again if she drank all those bottles in a day :poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any ears stretched and stretched and stretched. They look so odd
There are no soft feminine features on her anymore. The lip lift was the worst facial surgery I think, no way to reverse it. The ginormous mammaries are the worst body surgery. I think she needs eye surgery as she clearly doesn’t see what others see or she truly believes the filtered pics are just slight enhancements. Although using the filters and the surgery leads me to believe she is not happy , and I recall she alluded to it on Jeremy Vine “ I’ve got surgery face, it’s my own fault “. I think that’s the closest we’re going to come to an admission of poor choices

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.