Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It is great input Schmooze!

How unusual is her case would you say? Did you ever see anything like it? Most people would crap themselves owing what she does and
try and pay up I suspect.
In a 25 year career it’s extremely unusual. Not saying I didn’t see it or things of this ilk but very very rarely. Dealt with thousands of bankrupts. You usually had a couple like her in your whole career but not so brazen maybe one of those was a recluse where cooperation was a challenge for example. The seriousness of the indefinite suspension on its own shows it’s at the top of the scale in that regard. For most bankrupts that’s the most important thing to them so they fully cooperate accept what’s happened to them, get their discharge and move on with their life which is what the insolvency legislation enables you to do now even t it may seem unpalatable owing millions

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't care if Cuntlung is about to pop her clogs, after everything Peter has done for those Kids, Junior and Princess had better stand by their Dad and make a statement as such! Denounce that book, Otherwise they are no better than their cretin Mother and cuntlung Amy. God I hate these two old Cunts. 🤬🤬
As a Nan I would see quite clearly that those children were not having good lives. And are most certainly Not happy. When does she ever take them to do things They enjoy. Never because it’s all about Me Me Me.
And I certainly wouldn’t want them reading derogatory things about their fathers. That’s just cruel and nasty!! The dad’s have been brilliant with those kids and deserve to be treated with respect. A word The Price family don’t seem to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
In a 25 year career it’s extremely unusual. Not saying I didn’t see it or things of this ilk but very very rarely. Dealt with thousands of bankrupts. You usually had a couple like her in your whole career but not so brazen maybe one of those was a recluse where cooperation was a challenge for example. The seriousness of the indefinite suspension on its own shows it’s at the top of the scale in that regard. For most bankrupts that’s the most important thing to them so they fully cooperate accept what’s happened to them, get their discharge and move on with their life which is what the insolvency legislation enables you to do now even t it may seem unpalatable owing millions
Thank you you have explained things so I can understand
I am hopeful it is s directions hearing

Reactions: 28
I think it would only count if it was previous crimes of a similar type. ie. getting done for bankruptcy fraud and she'd previously done Credit Crad or benefit fraud etc.
Skanky might have a credit card in Harvey’s name! You never know

Reactions: 14
Seriously number 4???!!!
View attachment 2286692

No 4 in a very small category, wowzer what an achievement :sneaky: . It's a well known marketing strategy for books, get them put in a small category and it's easy to be a top seller for a short amount of time, then you can claim it to be a 'best seller'.
She's so far only managed 4th in what is probably a very small category ( child abuse memoir?!) though and that's with the help of national TV and press!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Katie must be thrilled with her own ingenuity in finding a --fake-- diagnosis with symptoms that so typically replicate some of those of a cocaine binge.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.