Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wins again?
She will still be bankrupt.

Honestly, I do not know if it is, or isn't going ahead on Friday, will just have to wait for the listings to be published like everyone else. Unless the press find out and report like they did last time.

If it doesn't, I'm sure there will be very good reasons as to why not.

This is all I know. (Or rather don't know!)

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Honestly, I do not know if it is, or isn't going ahead on Friday, will just have to wait for the listings to be published like everyone else. Unless the press find out and report like they did last time.

Thanks for the input - I'm keeping fingers, toes and everything crossable crossed so that it goes ahead!

Reactions: 20
Possibly she is a cat with 9 lives when will the Teflon be knocked down :(
I suspect when the drugs eventually take her or she has one more surgery too many and doesn't come back from it. Not that I am wishing that on her - but I can't see stopping from self destructing any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this the last of cuntlungs Tv interviews?She needs to duck off and duck kff again go quietly to a nice comfy place.⚰nasty vile bleep.
Well she didn't exactly get a huge amount of publicity did she? TM yes I guess is fairly main stream ( although not huge number of viewers per day) and as for Stephs packed bleep well that's maybe a couple of dozen viewers at best!
---
The Trustee can apply for a couple of different hearings. A private examination. This is an examination under oath in court but usually reserved for a third party of a bankrupt if they suspect dodgy asset transfers etc. Then there is a Public Examination which is reserved for a bankrupt to appear before the court to answer questions from the trustee. This is in serious cases of non cooperation where a bankrupt has refused or not satisfactorily answered the questions previously put to them by the Trustee. We know that KFP isn’t appearing so it can’t be a public examination as there would be no one appearing to publicly examine which leads me to another type of hearing which is a Directions Hearing whereby the Trustee has gathered enough information on his own to be able to get an order form the court to give him the right to deal with a bankrupts assets/assets without the cooperation from the bankrupt. All of the above are civil not criminal bankruptcy proceedings. If bankruptcy criminality is investigated that is referred back to and dealt with by The Insolvency Service usually - like Boris Becker. The two things aren’t mixed together as they are separate actions. I’m hoping the hearing is going ahead without her as her Trustee is requesting directions to get thing moving regarding asset recoveries. I’m watching with interest. But we might not get to find out if it’s not in open court unless someone has a bit of inside knowledge- nudge nudge wink wink. If no hearing takes place then I give up too.
Thanks for the info @Schmooze, loving your input, definitely helps us understand better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

If my memory serves me correctly any application to have her indefinite suspension of discharge from bankruptcy lifted (say for instance she suddenly cooperated fully to the satisfaction of the Trustee) would have to be an application by her not the Trustee. So can’t see that happening anytime - ever - so yes - still bankrupt. Still got that face. Still got that body. Still an awful person.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I was having a look at the court listings ( too early so no point) and I did spy this judge. I hope she attends and she can be there with her
Alice Cooper look to meet Judge Paul Stanley. If her hair is really bad again it might remind him of his friend Gene Simmons.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 14.36.16.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 14.50.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well she didn't exactly get a huge amount of publicity did she? TM yes I guess is fairly main stream ( although not huge number of viewers per day) and as for Stephs packed bleep well that's maybe a couple of dozen viewers at best!
---

Thanks for the info @Schmooze, loving your input, definitely helps us understand better.
I’m earning my monthly pension! You’re more than welcome. Her downfall can’t come soon enough for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m earning my monthly pension! You’re more than welcome. Her downfall can’t come soon enough for me.
It is great input Schmooze!

How unusual is her case would you say? Did you ever see anything like it? Most people would crap themselves owing what she does and
try and pay up I suspect.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I don't think AFP did herself nor skank any favours with this Book of Lies and the accompanying rubbish interviews. All she's achieved is proving she is as much of a poisonous old hag as her vile offspring is, nobody can be fooled into thinking otherwise any longer because AFP has stuck the whole sordid mess Out There.

There is no stuffing this lot in a box under the bed - the demon has been released and won't go away 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In all fairness I don't think some young person will have been deprived of a lung. If there was another person on the transplant list with the same tissue type as AFP ( which is what dictates who gets the lung) but younger then I'm pretty sure they would have been given priority over her due to the age and likelihood of a better outcome. Her supposed 'fame' will not have been a factor in her getting preferential treatment. She probably got the transplant because she was the best match for the lungs, nothing more.
Exactly this. I do understand why people are annoyed (I’m fuming she received the transplant, now seeing what a vile woman she is) the witch received the lung, especially at 70 years old and the fact she has used her gift of extended life to wheel out this book of lies, but she will not have taken the organ over a younger person, AFP would have been the only viable match, AFP just got very lucky, as her daughter always does. This family 🤦🏽‍♀️

The family could have shouted as much as they liked, pulled the celeb card, the NHS knows how to deal with these people, sadly it’s not uncommon to receive enormous abuse from people demanding the impossible, consultants, drs and nurses are trained to deal calmly with them, and if they persist AFP and her grifting clan would have been told the abuse will not be tolerated. AFP and Skank kicking off wouldn‘t have influenced any decision, the vindictive biaaaatch just got very very lucky, guaranteed she was the only viable recipient for the lung.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.