Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You like the fake look but you're paying for it now. You look a total mess. Your tits aren't sexy, they're vile, your face is masculine, lost the softness years ago, the faded tattoos look like a child's scribble and you have a masculine torso, your hair resembles a very cheap mop-head. Well, I for one am glad I kept my natural self in tact because unlike you, I still look like me and you look like a parody of your former self.. a joke, a subject of ridicule and only you think you look good 👍 that's called delusion dear
KPMOP.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
In all fairness I don't think some young person will have been deprived of a lung. If there was another person on the transplant list with the same tissue type as AFP ( which is what dictates who gets the lung) but younger then I'm pretty sure they would have been given priority over her due to the age and likelihood of a better outcome. Her supposed 'fame' will not have been a factor in her getting preferential treatment. She probably got the transplant because she was the best match for the lungs, nothing more.
It was still a waste 😇

Reactions: 33
Tried to get down most of what she said but was losing the will to live listening to her monotone voice and the bullshit. She really gave me nasty spiteful old lady vibes.
That’s because that is exactly what the old
Whizzen bleep is. In the film “The Wizard of Oz” a house landed on the witch… let’s hope this pans out in a simile fashion or those borrowed lungs reject the sour faced, yellowed teethed, wrinkled pigs anus old duck.
---
So the old bag bullied her way to the front of the transplant queue? Quelle surprise! 😡
Those lungs probably belong to Dream Boy Al who has been missing since his nightmare press association with SkankenPrice. He has been sacrificed at the temple of doom aka the Minging Mansion. Fell in to Price and drown on cum.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I did say postponed, not cancelled, until the persons mental health situation, is stable. Skankys legal team will be trying every possible angle. To get it put back yet again. Its why all the ADHD nonsense has just been put in the media. Even old iron lung banging on about it on tv today.
They're going ahead this time wighor without her

• Haha
What? You cant expect children to do that. Ffs. Of course they are better than there mum and nan. They have had a good upbringing but they are not going to issue a bleeping statement about it. PA stays quiet for a reason.
I suspect there are those that can't wait for Princess (and eventually Bunny) to turn 18 so they can start ripping into her any time she does anything remotely KP like. Poor girl has been marked since birth by some which is totally unfair. She can't help who her mother is, and it's bound to have an effect.

• Sad
  • Heart
I did say postponed, not cancelled, until the persons mental health situation, is stable. Skankys legal team will be trying every possible angle. To get it put back yet again. Its why all the ADHD nonsense has just been put in the media. Even old iron lung banging on about it on tv today.
I will be very surprised if the case come's up again on Friday.:mad: She's playing the LONG game.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I dont know much about these things but does the publicly accessible easily-found pattern of non-compliance with other courts and authorities get taken into account with whatever BH mitigation/ excuses?

I mean if cannot apply with road safety, child arrangement orders, drug/ drink rules, cannot atop harrassing others etc. all well known. But can this BH court also take into account overall disregard for compliance in society to prevent more mitigating reasons being allowed. Anyone know
No - all different laws/courts. Some civil, some criminal. There is no provision to bring together so all dealt with separately.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I suspect there are those that can't wait for Princess (and eventually Bunny) to turn 18 so they can start ripping into her any time she does anything remotely KP like. Poor girl has been marked since birth by some which is totally unfair. She can't help who her mother is, and it's bound to have an effect.
It's not the kid's fault the alleged Mother is a vicious trollop. They should ALL be well distanced from the thing🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Is this the last of cuntlungs Tv interviews?She needs to duck off and duck kff again go quietly to a nice comfy place.⚰nasty vile bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest

• Angry
  • Haha
Right but that's what she did last time at the last minute and the court had no choice to postpone as the day was planned out around her attendance. As a result, they planned another day in court ( Friday) where it doesn't matter if she's there or not, ....so her menkil health now is not going to stop this hearing. She doesn't need to be there for the judge to look at everything that's happened so far and conclude 'she's a right one that Skank' and do whatever is the next step...which could be a trial for fraud or more investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I will be very surprised if the case come's up again on Friday.:mad: She's playing the LONG game.
Why? If they don't need her to be there, what would the reason be for the case not to come up? What do you think the reason would be?

Reactions: 20
The Trustee can apply for a couple of different hearings. A private examination. This is an examination under oath in court but usually reserved for a third party of a bankrupt if they suspect dodgy asset transfers etc. Then there is a Public Examination which is reserved for a bankrupt to appear before the court to answer questions from the trustee. This is in serious cases of non cooperation where a bankrupt has refused or not satisfactorily answered the questions previously put to them by the Trustee. We know that KFP isn’t appearing so it can’t be a public examination as there would be no one appearing to publicly examine which leads me to another type of hearing which is a Directions Hearing whereby the Trustee has gathered enough information on his own to be able to get an order form the court to give him the right to deal with a bankrupts assets/assets without the cooperation from the bankrupt. All of the above are civil not criminal bankruptcy proceedings. If bankruptcy criminality is investigated that is referred back to and dealt with by The Insolvency Service usually - like Boris Becker. The two things aren’t mixed together as they are separate actions. I’m hoping the hearing is going ahead without her as her Trustee is requesting directions to get thing moving regarding asset recoveries. I’m watching with interest. But we might not get to find out if it’s not in open court unless someone has a bit of inside knowledge- nudge nudge wink wink. If no hearing takes place then I give up too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.