Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to reply to this on t'other thread.

'''Skanky will claim that the fact it is taking place and she knows it is will be causing her immense mental stress. Whether she is there or not is immaterial. I know of people who have played that card in the past and have got legal cases postponed.''

I suspect she can't stop the process now. The main reason is the amount she owes. She owes nearly 4 million and that’s a whole other level of seriousness to say someone nicking a few grand of benefits. Fraud for instance gets much more serious at those levels. Over 500k would be the most serious category for sentencing.
She's pissed around with high court judges, so that’s different than say a case in front of a magistrate. ( like the RO and driving charges) Even then with those cases she couldn’t get them dropped. She still got charged and she still got sentenced, the ‘menkil elf’ card comes in when she gets sentenced for things to slightly lessen the sentence, it won’t cancel out the bankruptcy and the very serious legal stuff she is now facing. If she gets done for bankruptcy fraud it could be a few years sentence like Becker got, then she could get her legal team to try and get the sentence reduced.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Making a big point of thanking the donor!
Writing the book was her therapy!
Grandchildren can’t wait to read it and she didn’t have any input from her children but they gave her their thoughts afterwards and they felt the same way about some things.
Remark about KP’s small boobs is what made her start with surgery.
ADHD diagnosis, KP needs to look at things in a different light and she’s getting to know herself.
KP likes making people laugh and she’s happy at the moment

KP is on the right path but what worries her the most is when the phone goes early in the morning or late at night she thinks what’s happened. But she’s happy at the moment being a mum with the kids around her.

Steph - you must worry about impact on the children, Amy - if she gets upset it’s in private so the children don’t know and Amy said she doesn’t worry about the children.

Amy - All money goes to charity and for everyone to check themselves out health wise and to ask for an x-Ray if breathless.
I don't care if Cuntlung is about to pop her clogs, after everything Peter has done for those Kids, Junior and Princess had better stand by their Dad and make a statement as such! Denounce that book, Otherwise they are no better than their cretin Mother and cuntlung Amy. God I hate these two old Cunts. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I dont know much about these things but does the publicly accessible easily-found pattern of non-compliance with other courts and authorities get taken into account with whatever BH mitigation/ excuses?

I mean if cannot apply with road safety, child arrangement orders, drug/ drink rules, cannot atop harrassing others etc. all well known. But can this BH court also take into account overall disregard for compliance in society to prevent more mitigating reasons being allowed. Anyone know

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not worried about Kate as she's on the right path at the moment. She loves doing Mummy things with her children. Not worried about the grandchildren at all as they're fine. Just a whole pack of lies told in her monotone voice. What a waste of time 😴😴
God hates a liar and a sinner. I am surprised lightening didn't hit old cuntlung. Only one place she is going straight to H.E. Double Hockey Sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tried to get down most of what she said but was losing the will to live listening to her monotone voice and the bullshit. She really gave me nasty spiteful old lady vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

'''Skanky will claim that the fact it is taking place and she knows it is will be causing her immense mental stress. Whether she is there or not is immaterial. I know of people who have played that card in the past and have got legal cases postponed.''

I suspect she can't stop the process now. The main reason is the amount she owes. She owes nearly 4 million and that’s a whole other level of seriousness to say someone nicking a few grand of benefits. Fraud for instance gets much more serious at those levels. Over 500k would be the most serious category for sentencing.
She's pissed around with high court judges, so that’s different than say a case in front of a magistrate. ( like the RO and driving charges) Even then with those cases she couldn’t get them dropped. She still got charged and she still got sentenced, the ‘menkil elf’ card comes in when she gets sentenced for things to slightly lessen the sentence, it won’t cancel out the bankruptcy and the very serious legal stuff she is now facing. If she gets done for bankruptcy fraud it could be a few years sentence like Becker got, then she could get her legal team to try and get the sentence reduced.
I had to laugh at this today in the press:
Boris Becker hid horses in his bedroom, ex-wife claims

Becker served eight months in prison after hiding £2.5 million worth of assets and loans

Like has been said , the Bankruptcy must be very complex due to all the income streams and assets probably spread around the family, I do hope there is some very good investigations ongoing delving into it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Couldn’t watch anymore from the lying grifter matriarch, so thanks to who all that did. Sounds like it was just rinse/repeat of the boring This Morning interview with a few ideas taken from here….thanking the donor and their family this time.

So the mother witch gives zero f*cks about the welfare of her grandchildren, wow, she’s even more like her daughter, identical aren‘t they, what a couple of vile individuals they are. Never really knew much about AFP, but oh my she really is a horrible person @WillowTree21 you always said the Skank mother was a full-on nasty piece of work, how right you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Making a big point of thanking the donor!
Writing the book was her therapy!
Grandchildren can’t wait to read it and she didn’t have any input from her children but they gave her their thoughts afterwards and they felt the same way about some things.
Remark about KP’s small boobs is what made her start with surgery.
ADHD diagnosis, KP needs to look at things in a different light and she’s getting to know herself.
KP likes making people laugh and she’s happy at the moment

KP is on the right path but what worries her the most is when the phone goes early in the morning or late at night she thinks what’s happened. But she’s happy at the moment being a mum with the kids around her.

Steph - you must worry about impact on the children, Amy - if she gets upset it’s in private so the children don’t know and Amy said she doesn’t worry about the children.

Amy - All money goes to charity and for everyone to check themselves out health wise and to ask for an x-Ray if breathless.
Why doesn't the TV station, pay the money she's getting for spilling her gut's (LIE'S), direct to the charities, with covering letter on behalf of AFP, instead of paying straight into her personal bank a/c? Going to make life VERY difficult tax wise for AFP & for her estate if she 'snuff's' it. Wonder why that's NOT happening? Is it because not ALL proceeds are going to charity (if in fact ANY)? Oh and I forgot to add, they all read Tattle, including AFP, because she's suspicious & not trusting of everyone, asking if their 'leaking' personal information ! But the biggest big mouth, is her bloody husband Mr PP.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
IMG_6243.png

Just to keep the momentum up on this. (I like a nice round figure!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
God hates a liar and a sinner. I am surprised lightening didn't hit old cuntlung. Only one place she is going straight to H.E. Double Hockey Sticks.
I am not even sure she would be wanted there either! Even the devil himself has his standards I am sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You like the fake look but you're paying for it now. You look a total mess. Your tits aren't sexy, they're vile, your face is masculine, lost the softness years ago, the faded tattoos look like a child's scribble and you have a masculine torso, your hair resembles a very cheap mop-head. Well, I for one am glad I kept my natural self in tact because unlike you, I still look like me and you look like a parody of your former self.. a joke, a subject of ridicule and only you think you look good 👍 that's called delusion dear

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I dont know much about these things but does the publicly accessible easily-found pattern of non-compliance with other courts and authorities get taken into account with whatever BH mitigation/ excuses?

I mean if cannot apply with road safety, child arrangement orders, drug/ drink rules, cannot atop harrassing others etc. all well known. But can this BH court also take into account overall disregard for compliance in society to prevent more mitigating reasons being allowed. Anyone know
I think it would only count if it was previous crimes of a similar type. ie. getting done for bankruptcy fraud and she'd previously done Credit Crad or benefit fraud etc.

Reactions: 14
I don't care if Cuntlung is about to pop her clogs, after everything Peter has done for those Kids, Junior and Princess had better stand by their Dad and make a statement as such! Denounce that book, Otherwise they are no better than their cretin Mother and cuntlung Amy. God I hate these two old Cunts. 🤬🤬
What? You cant expect children to do that. Ffs. Of course they are better than there mum and nan. They have had a good upbringing but they are not going to issue a bleeping statement about it. PA stays quiet for a reason.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She said “I had to push very hard for it”…………she’s so proud that she possibly deprived a young mother or father of a chance of life. It’s a tragedy that a lung and all the follow-up resources are being wasted on this vile woman.
Never pushed for the transplant - Bloody LIAR. Nearly beating down the doors of doctors & hospital between the 2 of them, AFP & KFP. Understand she got quite waspy when her age was mentioned, wanting to take it further (assume a story in the papers - discrimination all that bollx). And yes, some nice, maybe very poorly young person has been deprived of a lung. And look at what a nasty, toxic woman she is. Doesn't deserve the opportunity, as she's so much worse than ever about people, in her revenge book & arse licking her mutant daughter. Clearly her grandkids, J & B's mental health & well being not a priority. Utterly disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

I did say postponed, not cancelled, until the persons mental health situation, is stable. Skankys legal team will be trying every possible angle. To get it put back yet again. Its why all the ADHD nonsense has just been put in the media. Even old iron lung banging on about it on tv today.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Never pushed for the transplant - Bloody LIAR. Nearly beating down the doors of doctors & hospital between the 2 of them, AFP & KFP. Understand she got quite waspy when her age was mentioned, wanting to take it further (assume a story in the papers - discrimination all that bollx). And yes, some nice, maybe very poorly young person has been deprived of a lung. And look at what a nasty, toxic woman she is. Doesn't deserve the opportunity, as she's so much worse than ever about people, in her revenge book & arse licking her mutant daughter. Clearly her grandkids, J & B's mental health & well being not a priority. Utterly disgusting.
In all fairness I don't think some young person will have been deprived of a lung. If there was another person on the transplant list with the same tissue type as AFP ( which is what dictates who gets the lung) but younger then I'm pretty sure they would have been given priority over her due to the age and likelihood of a better outcome. Her supposed 'fame' will not have been a factor in her getting preferential treatment. She probably got the transplant because she was the best match for the lungs, nothing more.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She said “I had to push very hard for it”…………she’s so proud that she possibly deprived a young mother or father of a chance of life. It’s a tragedy that a lung and all the follow-up resources are being wasted on this vile woman.
So the old bag bullied her way to the front of the transplant queue? Quelle surprise! 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.