Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how PP Fencing would feel if he put up a fence for someone and they didn't pay? He seems like a hard worker. No idea about the quality of his work and if he's honest, but if he is - why does he tolerate this kind of behaviour from his stepdaughter?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Skank said earlier on her live she won't have a 'signal' til Tuesday so won't be doing a live, so it means she's probably dodging. 😎
What utter crap! There aren't many places these days that don't have internet access, she's hiding for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So KP admits she is still adding to her debts
Do you think this
Is just rubbish because I cannot see the bailiffs not taking stuff of value

Reactions: 17
It’s that why it said the first available date after July 21st because legally she has to be given 2 weeks from today to reply? Do you think it will be soon after that date or could it be months again?
It'll be the first date when all the relevant people have space in their diaries. I was involved with a Court case and when the leading barrister pulled out due to sickness the case had to be postponed. It was thought it would only be a matter of three months but it actually took nearly a year to rearrange.

That case involved a large number of people so hopefully Skank's will be a lot easier to pull together.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Here in the US the book of lies is only available on Kindle or Audio book, only one review, with one star. I wonder who could possibly have written this?;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a load of codswallop and lies! Amy even contradicts what Katie said in her own books about why she got surgery. All she is doing is slagging off her grandchildren's fathers. No mention of Boyson though, maybe because he has threatened to tell all if they did? Avoid at all costs!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Re Amy slagging off the former partners saying they were publicity hungry. Yes they were publicity hungry (and most of them I don't hold in high regard) but not as much as the biggest publicity hound of all, Katie Price. She monetised everything over the years, every aspect of her life. She did photoshoot after photoshoot with the partners, vow renewals, fake stories to grab attention. She wasn't being forced into that, it was HER choice. So it's ridiculous that Amy is slagging off ex-partners for being publicity hungry without acknowledging how her own daughter is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah, it’ll be that the kids are on summer break and she just cannot leave them. She’s used that one before hasn’t she to get out of something or another 🥱😴 The court will swallow it and it will be postponed AGAIN. Round and round and round we go. The reality is, though: the ugly slag leaves the bleeping kids with any Tom, Dick or Harry with a pulse 😒
I don't think she will get away with it anymore, the fact that she missed todays hearing to have surgery leaving the kids at home will have been well noted today. They are also wise to her mental health needs, they will have experts who will see straight through her lies. She is in deep tit and sinking lower by the second

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What utter crap! There aren't many places these days that don't have internet access, she's hiding for some reason.
Well the bleep must have a signal because sink boys sat next to her posting pictures, complete and utter dimwit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kipper has issued a statement following criticism for yet again not appearing at her BH

'I am not retreating, I'm strategically and bravely advancing in the opposite direction to the enemy' adding ' I am coming back. Its all men men abuse abuse abuse. Woo hoo ... I love it'

She denies having stolen the first part of her statement from Monty Python, and points to her own literary accomplishments as evidence she is able to string a few words together.

Kipper says her MH has been badly affected by people suggesting Brave Sir Robins song is also about her and strongly denied that it was her in an Ostrich costume with head in sand in a picture taken this morning by GOFF

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fcks sake. Pay your creditors you vile woman. Bailiffs coming to the door isn't 'funny'.
Just maybe all the advances from serialisation of book, AFP interviews, constant daily stories about her, etc is going to bring in a lump sum that she’ll offer to the court. Otherwise she’s going have to sell a hell of a lot of 🙈clothing, food stuff & any old 💩to get enough money together to pay legal costs & hand over a ‘token’ amount to Trustees. Can’t see that happening👎 Dubai getting closer & closer 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But wait a minute? Didn't she insist that she wasn't single on her live? Ooh she's as that lovely stage where she can't remember her lies! This is getting interesting.
She's been at that stage for quite some time now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So KP admits she is still adding to her debts
Do you think this
Is just rubbish because I cannot see the bailiffs not taking stuff of value
There's nothing of value in that tit hole of a house😉 Can't see the bailiffs going in with a couple of crowbars to take the barbies off the walls and the mexican bandits already stole the bweckfast bar🤣 What else is there🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I for one can’t wait to see what house of horrors emerges from Belgium. She’s going to be having the migrated filler scraped out of her lips as it’s all migrated and the lift she had got weighed down by the amount of filler she went and had after. The corners are so heavy they drag downwards now. She keeps having so much filler put in she needs to have the migration surgically removed. Then she will put in more filler

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have big doubts Skanky will ever set foot in court. All the mental health excuses will be wheeled out first. ADHD, PTSD, and some shes still making up. If that doesn’t work, then out will come the suicidal thoughts, she’s threatening to kill herself, because of the stress. Whether the courts will ignore it, and force her to attend, is a moot point.
Didn't she already claim suicidal thoughts for the last one though? I thought either DC or Willow heard that was the case.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.