Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if mummy dearest, is selling her house so skanky got a lump sum to live abroad ? skanky must be shitting herself, fingers in her ears lalalalala ing it 😂 the Karma bus is coming and it got skankys name on it. ;)😂✌
---
Well it's not just skank that will need some tenna ladies from shop today,,,if the judge wants answers to her finances it'll be squeaky bum time for the clan, Jeyda, those two women that run KP crapestrian, slymi Rymi and sink boy as to who's getting paid money and paying skank money for pictures, advertising and selling merchandise. 🤣
id laugh like hell ,if SB dumped her and left her abroad ;)😂✌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure she has ever had a solicitor on the case… Danny and Andrew.
She will have no choice but to answer the questions in court, otherwise, I believe in with be contempt of court.
And I’m sure her MH issues will be dealt with appropriately. 👍
I’m sure @Schmooze can confirm re her answers to the judge.
I posted a little while ago and tagged @Schmooze DC.☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to bow out this thread for a while, I’ll be in the Krusties one though.
I personally think that any hearing after 21 July will get postponed too because KFP will claim…, oh pick your ailment. Her and her family know every trick in the book.
Yeah, it’ll be that the kids are on summer break and she just cannot leave them. She’s used that one before hasn’t she to get out of something or another 🥱😴 The court will swallow it and it will be postponed AGAIN. Round and round and round we go. The reality is, though: the ugly slag leaves the bleeping kids with any Tom, Dick or Harry with a pulse 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She will have no choice but to answer the questions in court, otherwise, I believe in with be contempt of court.
Thank you DC. Yes, be interesting to read @Schmooze take on what's happened today. At least today was a more positive outcome than I expected & certainly more positive than previous BH's. Just hope it doesn't drag on & on. I hope IF she does get legal representation & continues with this arrogant, not giving a :poop: attitude, she's advised PRISON is looming. Hope she has a :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: fews weeks to worry about & spend her 'hard earned' dosh, paying out for proper legal advice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When do we find out the date she has to go before a judge?

Gosh, I'm buzzing I am.. who needs drugs 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So today it’s been agreed that she should appear in court for a public examination? Wasn’t that what was supposed to happen a few months ago? What if she does the same thing again - ie claims mental health? Does it mean she can keep postponing and postponing?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I posted a little while ago and tagged @Schmooze DC.☺
I wonder if her brother's arse is twitching? Especially as I believe the Black Sheep company is being used to benefit KFP. Maybe she actually does have a company credit card, as I was told ages ago. And account being used for financial transactions!

EDIT: Think The Mirror has shown one of the worse picture of those lips !https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Yeah, it’ll be that the kids are on summer break and she just cannot leave them. She’s used that one before hasn’t she to get out of something or another 🥱😴 The court will swallow it and it will be postponed AGAIN. Round and round and round we go. The reality is, though: the ugly slag leaves the bleeping kids with any Tom, Dick or Harry with a pulse 😒
Anyone EXCEPT their Father 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She can't use the kids as an excuse to not turn up at court surely? She leaves then with God knows who to bugger off for days. Plus I'm sure there are plenty of law abiding citizens working at the court house that can look after them for a few hours.

Anyone else think she will lose the plot completely now? 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 26
Yes, no representation, no solicitor. The judge was also aware she went for surgery.
I imagine she will be sent the questions they want answers to, so she won't be able to respond with "I don't know" in the PE

Again, I'm sorry.
Nothing to be sorry for i think everyone understands that one slip up could affect things legally, i wonder if she'll try to get the next hearing as private didn't she try that before

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you guys think Swamp Donkey Price is a practicing satanist?

Unlikely you say? It would explain a lot. Let's be honest.

She could have an assistant who helps her with the longer words in the incantations to her Satanic Majesty!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think so, it's just getting further along in the process whether she likes it or not. If she doesn't show for the next one she could finally be in contempt of court and she could even be arrested.
@Schmooze Hopefully she'll be subpoenaed so that she can't waste any more of the Court's time, but what happens if she throws a sicky? She's getter better and better at these evasive tactics, slimy and slippery as an eel.

Reactions: 14
@Schmooze Hopefully she'll be subpoenaed so that she can't waste any more of the Court's time, but what happens if she throws a sicky? She's getter better and better at these evasive tactics, slimy and slippery as an eel.
If she’s a no show, I think they can issue an arrest warrant 👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.