Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing of value in that tit hole of a house😉 Can't see the bailiffs going in with a couple of crowbars to take the barbies off the walls and the mexican bandits already stole the bweckfast bar🤣 What else is there🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Maybe why skanks trying to flog old knickers and wedding dresses,, they can be counted as assets but what brave Bailiff is going to handle skanks soiled knickers and a wedding dress covered in rat tit and piss and don't forget that CD table worth £300. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I for one can’t wait to see what house of horrors emerges from Belgium. She’s going to be having the migrated filler scraped out of her lips as it’s all migrated and the lift she had got weighed down by the amount of filler she went and had after. The corners are so heavy they drag downwards now. She keeps having so much filler put in she needs to have the migration surgically removed. Then she will put in more filler
That's what I've always thought, you can't make lips ( or boobs!) absolutely massive and heavy and then expect them to stay 'up'. She wants to defy the laws of physics, which is mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think her saying I forgot or my MH was bad and I cannot manage my money will work as she spends so much on holidays/surgeries
Didn't
Re Amy slagging off the former partners saying they were publicity hungry. Yes they were publicity hungry (and most of them I don't hold in high regard) but not as much as the biggest publicity hound of all, Katie Price. She monetised everything over the years, every aspect of her life. She did photoshoot after photoshoot with the partners, vow renewals, fake stories to grab attention. She wasn't being forced into that, it was HER choice. So it's ridiculous that Amy is slagging off ex-partners for being publicity hungry without acknowledging how her own daughter is worse.
She didn't happen to say how much she'd made of the back of her daughter, or did she appear in all the shows for free. Nobody knew who she was until she stuck herself in front of the camera and gave e various TV interviews. Hopefully after today's BH news there is going to be more than Skanky held accountable. The whole bleeping lot of them have played a part in this Bankrupcy scam from day one.
Let each and everyone of them be investigated, along with her "business" cronies, and Sink Boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shameless.
When I was about 19 and clueless I got into Barclaycard debt and a bailiff came round to assess what goods I had should they want to seize them. He was a nice enough man but it was still a humiliating, horrible experience, one I still remember years later, I don't know how she can be so casual about it all I sorted my self out after that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't she already claim suicidal thoughts for the last one though? I thought either DC or Willow heard that was the case.
Yep, all hot air for. Sympathy. Clutching at straws. Thread idea: #293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. Won’t be going woo hoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sure she said on her Tik Tok the other morning that she was seeing Harvey this weekend. Another bloody lie. As Me Me Me is far more important than seeing my son. But she loves him soooo much.
All pushed aside now she is back with SB.
‘But she’s a great mum’ say all her idiot fans. 🤬🤬
The idiot fans will also be saying that the 'great mum' deserves a holiday because she has been working so hard looking after all her kids!
---
Here's the link to the book and free trial if available to you.
I don't think the book is a hit.
People are reading the reviews and ticking the helpful box 😂.

View attachment 2290198
Will audible listens count towards booksales though? We don't want to accidentally help make this a best seller!

Reactions: 13
So today it’s been agreed that she should appear in court for a public examination? Wasn’t that what was supposed to happen a few months ago? What if she does the same thing again - ie claims mental health? Does it mean she can keep postponing and postponing?
No. She can't just claim she's unfit to attend. The judge will want proper medical evidence and it gets assessed. If it doesn't show she's totally incapable of standing up in court for a day and answering questions the judge probably won't accept it.

If she claims again she's too ill to attend and the judge decides there's no real evidence to show that....then that's contempt of court and prison could be next.

This case seems similar. This person didn't show up for a number of hearings with numerous excuses.

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 16.08.05.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 16.07.52.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 16.08.18.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe why skanks trying to flog old knickers and wedding dresses,, they can be counted as assets but what brave Bailiff is going to handle skanks soiled knickers and a wedding dress covered in rat tit and piss and don't forget that CD table worth £300. 🤣
They should take her trainers and designer bags, there's a fortune just there.

Reactions: 23
Yep, all hot air for. Sympathy. Clutching at straws. Thread idea: #293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. Won’t be going woo hoo!
Or another #293 Judge saw right through , She’s a bleep and she’ll be Wooohooing all the way to jail

😝😝 Tried my best there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. All the Krusties are going woo hoo!

I've had a bit of a tweak with it, if you don't mind 😅

• Haha
Course she has a signal. She couldn’t cope not reading about herself for 3 days. That Would cause her anxiety. 😁
Yeh but she will be bandaged and off her face (more than usual) after the surgery hence why she can't go online - its because she will be under anesthetic!

BTW not seeing many thread title suggestions - was just looking to get ready for next thread.

Also any poll ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

All the tabloids are loving it. You can just tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Princess is looking after the kids and the pets. Because she is a good girl. Thoughtful and caring. She loves her mum, and that’s how it should be. It’s just, that hovel, it’s not safe. And she very well be mature, but kids shouldn’t be looking after kids.
Nothing will happen today with the bankruptcy.
Another holiday will be taken.
‘And probably some more dodgy procedures.
More fake hair, nails, tits and friends
Another dog who will die.
And more money for the grifting Price clan.
It shouldn't be up to Princess though. If I was PA I would go round there, take P home and take J and B to their dad's and leave them there! After a quick phone call to SS of course.

Reactions: 16
Katie Price #293.. The judge told skank it's got to appear, wish the whole family would just disappear.

• Haha
Yeh but she will be bandaged and off her face (more than usual) after the surgery hence why she can't go online - its because she will be under anesthetic!

BTW not seeing many thread title suggestions - was just looking to get ready for next thread.

Also any poll ideas?
poll idea, what will be Skanks next excuse for the next hearing? Or what surgery will she have, ninja turtle 6 pack etc?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
so she says bailiffs go to her house all the time but will not take her stuff maybe that is because even baliffs do not want crap they will only take stuff that is worth selling

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's got to be some kind of humiliation - even the bailiffs don't want your stuff.

• Haha
I think they’ll be a lot of twitching arse’s out there at the moment. She will throw anyone under the bus, to blame for the financial mess. The money she’s grifting from sale of tacky clothes, OF’s, daily articles on RedTops, magazine interviews, pictures, all the products she’s endorsing etc etc, is being paid somewhere. Andrew, her accountant & her brother may be moving money around. Her family as well. She may be using Harvey’s account, it will all be investigated & questions asked. She’s going to have to justify why she’s living like a lottery winner but not paying her debts. Court will want to see her income v outgoings and how she’s supporting this lifestyle. If I was Jeyda, whatever her name is & anyone financially associated with her, I would be worried, more so, if there’s ‘dodgy’ dealings going on. KFP won’t give a 💩about implicating them. Crawl, his dad, Slimey, all of them. The 💩 is going to hit the fan. BRING IT ON.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.