Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UGH so FPC is doing Ps make up for her prom? She's going to look like a middle aged slapper then!
I'll have you know mrspig, on a good day and in the right light and if there's 32 days in the month I can pass for "you'll do" - according to Mr SoS šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was what triggered Slapgate ... she went mental over Dane Bowers as well when he left her, he took her to hospital because she claimed to have swallowed a load of pills ... she stalked him for years trying to get back with him ... classic narcissist over reaction, I really do think this is a proper break up with Carol ... all the off the rails stuff as per usual when a relationship ends with her ... she hasnt been like this with the fake breaks
I was told Slapgate was instigated by KB contacting Princess and asking her to get her mum to contact him. Princess messaged her mum to tell her and they swapped messages about it. Carl saw those messages! She never got in contact with KB. I donā€™t think she even had the chance to šŸ™ˆ
Ive read about the breakup with Dane and suicide attempt. She clearly doesnā€™t handle them well. I agree with you I think the breakup is real too. At least Iā€™m hoping so šŸ¤žšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are they putting her make up on now? In this humid weather it will be sliding off and patchy by teatime, let alone this evening.
Does Fern Pointy-chin use an industrial strength setting spray or something?
Well I guess if FPC is doing it then due to distance she has to get ready early. Isn't FPC also in Brighton/Horsham? Presumably P's prom is somewhere near her school and doesn't Pete live in Surrey?

Reactions: 13
I don't believe this for a minute. He would have blocked her surely, rather than put up with that many calls. It's just more drivel from one of them.
I know but I want it to be true....! Her, out of her bonce, doing that stalky embittered phone call(s) thing. Totally out of control. I so want it to be true that I will imagine every manic, venomous and poisonous things she could have thrown at him to make him realise that there's only one bag of heat that could every satisfy him.... (Oh, God, I love it, don't you...? Woooooowhoooooo....)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fern isn't a very good makeup artist.

Anyone else wondering if Princess is becoming more distant from Peter and maybe not taking Claire Powell's advice? She seems to be spending an awful lot of time at the MM and doing things that Claire as her manager wouldn't be keen on for Princess's brand (like Q&A with KP, dancing videos with KP).

I might be completely off the mark here but maybe Peter thinks the BF is too old and there's been a row? I suspect he's 18 or older
Well her birthday is next week and Pete is supposedly throwing a prom style party for her so I guess we'll see what happens then.

Reactions: 22
WHY was she so obsessed with Dane Bowers? He didn't seem to have a particularly exciting personality and doesn't seem to be a very nice guy as he's since picked up convictions for assault. And he wasn't exactly Brad Pitt looks wise either, and wasn't an A list star rolling in dosh, so not sure what the attraction was.

If I recall correctly, 'Shut Up and Forget About It', his hit song, was about her obsessive nature after their breakup.
because she is a narc ... her ego cant handle being dumped ... you pretty much described Carol there ...
---
I was told Slapgate was instigated by KB contacting Princess and asking her to get her mum to contact him. Princess messaged her mum to tell her and they swapped messages about it. Carl saw those messages! She never got in contact with KB. I donā€™t think she even had the chance to šŸ™ˆ
Ive read about the breakup with Dane and suicide attempt. She clearly doesnā€™t handle them well. I agree with you I think the breakup is real too. At least Iā€™m hoping so šŸ¤žšŸ»
no, it was Kipper trying to contact KB using Princess account after he had blocked her on everything ... KB never responded to the messages ... we have seen pictures of her messages on here

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fern is as good a make up artist as Skanky is a modewl & Jayda is a clothing designer .
Like attracts like

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Iā€™ve just watched Princessā€™s IG post and realised her B/F is doing the voiceover. Hes very involved isnā€™t he!
Her hair looks nice. And the makeup is clearly what she wants šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

It'll be interesting to see if AFP does get any TV interviews about her book whether KP will be included seeing as the main daytime shows are clearly giving her a wide berth these days. IF AFP wants a chance of getting a word in edgeways she will be better off doing them solo anyway! Otherwise KP will be using them to plug HER podcast rather than her mother's book.

Reactions: 24
Wasn't it 'Sandbag' that commented at Christmas time about the horses and Blade running wild and her shouting?
Probably the same neighbour that had to put Wallis in her stable and look after her when she threw KP off on Christmas Day. Bet they are totally sick of her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
UGH so FPC is doing Ps make up for her prom? She's going to look like a middle aged slapper then!
Itā€™s a real shame, Iā€™ve never really seen much of P, and not really commented on her before the past few days, but this week she appeared to me on those LIVE videos a lovely girl with a really sweet nature, just a typical 15 going on 16 year old, no madam vibes at all. I have a feeling she wants a bit of freedom away from her normal life as all girls that age do and has taken the opportunity to stay at MM, maybe even had concern about B & Jā€™s welfare knowing what her Mum is like, so is looking out for them. She is way more adult, sensible and grounded than her mother (not hard I know) admittedly from the little Iā€™ve seen, but I usually can tell what people are like from early impressionsā€¦have to admit Iā€™m not easily fooled, P seems pretty together, from what Iā€™ve seen I liked her, think she has a good heart, sheā€™s nothing like her mother.

Trouble is sheā€™s being drawn into her motherā€™s fake world, example here with that awful FPC, her makeup is just an over the top fake trash look, she did a terrible job on P at Ednaā€™s wedding if I remember rightly. Sheā€™s a very bad makeup artist. Hope P has some ideas of her own, and she tones the makeup down later, itā€™s a dated 90s look only the likes of Skank think is cool, P deserves so much better than this rubbish, but sadly maybe her motherā€˜s life and ways are starting to influence her šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
---

no, it was Kipper trying to contact KB using Princess account after he had blocked her on everything ... KB never responded to the messages ... we have seen pictures of her messages on here
I can only comment on what I was told. And that was it all kicked off with KB messaging Princess asking her to get her mum to contact him. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
No, Iā€™m not wondering that at all. Only last week she posted that her Dadā€™s food was the best food when someone asked what her favourite food was. I think sheā€™s been allowed to spend a bit more time with her Mum as the exams are finished and she is now on holiday.

She has her head screwed on and loves Claire and will take her advice. It was clear who was behaving as the parent on that Insta live the other night. Clue: it wasnā€™t KP.
Skanky will corrupt her if sheā€™s given half a chance, sheā€™s done it to plenty of people over the years. Best to stay away like her brother, and observe from a far, as it will be almost impossible not to get caught up in her shenanigans. With people like Skanky keeping away is the only option.

Reactions: 32
All of us whoā€™ve seen Sunset Boulevard are thinking it arenā€™t weā€¦..a twisted version of the final scene in that filmā€¦..the fading star descending down her grand staircase, believing the Prom is for herā€¦.The Skank in all her deluded glory, reality just a passing friend these daysā€¦.ā€œDarling, I shall go to the Prom with youā€ā€¦.

View attachment 2260283
Mr De Mille Iā€™m ready for my close up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I made a big bonfire!! it was beautiful šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
Build a bonfire build a bonfire put old Skanky on the top put her family in the middle and burn the bleeping lotā€¦(old song from me school last day,when I left it was the headmistress and teachers about) šŸ¤£

• Haha
Well I guess if FPC is doing it then due to distance she has to get ready early. Isn't FPC also in Brighton/Horsham? Presumably P's prom is somewhere near her school and doesn't Pete live in Surrey?
Think they live near Walton on the Hill

Reactions: 10
WHY was she so obsessed with Dane Bowers? He didn't seem to have a particularly exciting personality and doesn't seem to be a very nice guy as he's since picked up convictions for assault. And he wasn't exactly Brad Pitt looks wise either, and wasn't an A list star rolling in dosh, so not sure what the attraction was.

If I recall correctly, 'Shut Up and Forget About It', his hit song, was about her obsessive nature after their breakup.
Shut Up And Forget About It Lyrics
(Forget about it)
(Forget about it)

Want to make somebody act the fool
How could anyone put up with you
I can't believe what I let you do
Let me remind you (baby we're through)

If someone asks me how I finally found
Just how quickly you made the rounds
You make me sick when you come around
You're just a cheap trick and you can't be down

My honey knows what I like
She damn sure loves me right
The way she touches me like a man has never been played
And I can't go on without her
So leave me alone (baby), yeah

Baby, baby, forget about it
You ain't getting none of this no more
'Cause I've already forgot about this, forget about me
(Forget about it)
Shut up and forget about it
Get up off your knees baby
I got a girl that gives me what I need
So girl forget about it
---
It'll be interesting to see if AFP does get any TV interviews about her book whether KP will be included seeing as the main daytime shows are clearly giving her a wide berth these days. IF AFP wants a chance of getting a word in edgeways she will be better off doing them solo anyway! Otherwise KP will be using them to plug HER podcast rather than her mother's book.
Probably be an 'exclusive' interview on the Podcast that wont last
---
Rinse and repeat .. the story of Kippers life ...

"She's Obsessed" - Dane Bowers Reveals Shocking Details of Split From Katie Price | Her.ie

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Yes, but the things he could do with his toe are amazing! šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Fern isn't a very good makeup artist.

Anyone else wondering if Princess is becoming more distant from Peter and maybe not taking Claire Powell's advice? She seems to be spending an awful lot of time at the MM and doing things that Claire as her manager wouldn't be keen on for Princess's brand (like Q&A with KP, dancing videos with KP).

I might be completely off the mark here but maybe Peter thinks the BF is too old and there's been a row? I suspect he's 18 or older
I suspect P is going to become every bit as annoying as her mother and with a very v e r y long shelf life. I don't see a problem with her having an 18 year old boyfriend (if that's what he is) as she's seen it all and is old for her age.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.