Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I threw all my shitbag ex's crap out in the back yard in the rain :)
Years ago I dumped an ex over the phone on a Saturday at 11am - then sent him a text message saying he had till 2pm to collect his stuff from the back yard and if he didnt I would move it to the alley and he could collect what was left :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fern isn't a very good makeup artist.

Anyone else wondering if Princess is becoming more distant from Peter and maybe not taking Claire Powell's advice? She seems to be spending an awful lot of time at the MM and doing things that Claire as her manager wouldn't be keen on for Princess's brand (like Q&A with KP, dancing videos with KP).
She might just be staying over the summer.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
when was that Tracey? I’ve either forgotten or didn’t know about that.
It was what triggered Slapgate ... she went mental over Dane Bowers as well when he left her, he took her to hospital because she claimed to have swallowed a load of pills ... she stalked him for years trying to get back with him ... classic narcissist over reaction, I really do think this is a proper break up with Carol ... all the off the rails stuff as per usual when a relationship ends with her ... she hasnt been like this with the fake breaks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Anyone else wondering if Princess is becoming more distant from Peter and maybe not taking Claire Powell's advice? She seems to be spending an awful lot of time at the MM and doing things that Claire as her manager wouldn't be keen on for Princess's brand (like Q&A with KP, dancing videos with KP).

I might be completely off the mark here but maybe Peter thinks the BF is too old and there's been a row? I suspect he's 18 or older
No, I’m not wondering that at all. Only last week she posted that her Dad’s food was the best food when someone asked what her favourite food was. I think she’s been allowed to spend a bit more time with her Mum as the exams are finished and she is now on holiday.

She has her head screwed on and loves Claire and will take her advice. It was clear who was behaving as the parent on that Insta live the other night. Clue: it wasn’t KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I see she/SFP has put up advertising the podcast again. It's just started a new round of negative comments!!
They just don't get the hint. 🤷‍♀️
Please DC.... don't diss it. This is her new CAREER. Remember she is a prowfesstional mowdel wiv 25 years of experience and she's going to tell the truufe, the whole truufe and nuffink but the truufe becuause she never lies....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was what triggered Slapgate ... she went mental over Dane Bowers as well when he left her, he took her to hospital because she claimed to have swallowed a load of pills ... she stalked him for years trying to get back with him ... classic narcissist over reaction, I really do think this is a proper break up with Carol ... all the off the rails stuff as per usual when a relationship ends with her ... she hasnt been like this with the fake breaks
With the bunny boiler allegedly calling Carl 100 times, I'm reminded of this classic choon from Dane Bowers. Katie appears briefly in the video as they were dating at the time.

Loved this choon back in 2000! Buggginnn

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I might be completely off the mark here but maybe Peter thinks the BF is too old and there's been a row? I suspect he's 18 or older
I think Princess is a young girl trying to look after her mother who is clearly spiraling - the rest of the family seem to be giving her a wide berth

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She won't miss Princesses Prom, so no doubt we shall get the pleasure of seeing her later 😏
All of us who’ve seen Sunset Boulevard are thinking it aren’t we…..a twisted version of the final scene in that film…..the fading star descending down her grand staircase, believing the Prom is for her….The Skank in all her deluded glory, reality just a passing friend these days….“Darling, I shall go to the Prom with you”….

AB34818C-9968-4BC5-B5EF-4EA26406304D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why are they putting her make up on now? In this humid weather it will be sliding off and patchy by teatime, let alone this evening.
Does Fern Pointy-chin use an industrial strength setting spray or something?
Maybe she has to go home before setting off..... But gets her makeup redone before leaving :D
---
I think Princess is a young girl trying to look after her mother who is clearly spiraling - the rest of the family seem to be giving her a wide berth
That's way too much responsibility for a 15yr old

• Sad
Reactions: 26
All of us who’ve seen Sunset Boulevard are thinking it aren’t we…..a twisted version of the final scene in that film…..the fading star descending down her grand staircase, believing the Prom is for her….The Skank in all her deluded glory, reality just a passing friend these days….“Darling, I shall go to the Prom with you”….

View attachment 2260283
She will stagger into PROM pissed at some point shouting 'The MILF has arrived!' like at the boxing where Junior was :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
If you are 'leaving for good' would you not make sure you have taken everything you own and wanted to take. Mind you, I suppose it could of been hidden under piles of dirty trash :sick:
She could have hidden stuff. This happened to a relative of mine. Clothes locked in a car and then she hid the key.
I think she will come up with loads of different ways to try and force him to make contact and see her or not be able to leave once he's there. The suicide posts were probably one attempt. Blade might have been another.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
WHY was she so obsessed with Dane Bowers? He didn't seem to have a particularly exciting personality and doesn't seem to be a very nice guy as he's since picked up convictions for assault. And he wasn't exactly Brad Pitt looks wise either, and wasn't an A list star rolling in dosh, so not sure what the attraction was.

If I recall correctly, 'Shut Up and Forget About It', his hit song, was about her obsessive nature after their breakup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think P's makeup looks perfect.
Light, fresh, pretty, fun.

(Nothing at all like the BYG)
True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe “Sandbag” lives in one of the houses surrounding the MM and is sick of all the noise and carryings on around the animals.
Surely it would have to be a hell of a noise, those houses aren't exactly close together are they?

Reactions: 20
Why isn't Princess listed on the roster of CAN-managed personalities, on its website? I wondered is it because she's under 18, but Junior is there and it still says he's 17.

Aside - I didn't know Claire managed Jeremy Kyle, or Stephanie Davis

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.