Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing clothes piled up in a corner of her Woldingham home, (some new with tags on) and the dog cocking it's leg up Peeing over them. Nobody took a blind bit of notice. Suspect they'd been Pissed on loads of times, as the house stank of Tom cat & :poop: . The sort of place you would refuse to have a cup of tea, if it was offered to you. When she returned from holiday she tips all the clothes out of case, dirty & clean all together & they're left until some lackie come's in to clear up.
THAT is absolutely rank. Will go down like a cup of cold sick when she goes to prison and has to do her own laundry. And she will be going there sometime, unless she sparks out of a heart attack after all the booze/gear/legal/illegal drugs before.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Have yto say when hubs and me split,he took small suitcase,it wasn’t until a couple of months he took rest of the stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Absolutely Priceless that 'Pricey' refers to anyone else's lack of self respect. The woman who was found naked covered in her own sick and tit in the front of her range rover, who a statutory google search will find pictures of her shoving a mobile phone up her filthy minge and whose 'career' has been shagging blokes and then telling us all how tit they were in bed. Beyond parody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I don't believe this for a minute. He would have blocked her surely, rather than put up with that many calls. It's just more drivel from one of them.
I believe it ... from lots of different phones, pissed and leaving alternately beggy then angry voicemails ... dont forget she was messaging Boyson from princess account because he blocked her

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe it ... from lots of different phones, pissed and leaving alternately beggy then angry voicemails ... dont forget she was messaging Boyson from princess account because he blocked her
when was that Tracey? I’ve either forgotten or didn’t know about that.

Reactions: 9
That voice over - 'Innit like Chic like?.....' and 'do you like my hair darker' No is the answer! The groucho brows are full on now. They were dark before but you can tell she's thought, I need em blacker to match me 'air'. You didn't need them darker Kipper, them being 2 inches thick was always enough!

Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 14.49.35.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Why are they putting her make up on now? In this humid weather it will be sliding off and patchy by teatime, let alone this evening.
Does Fern Pointy-chin use an industrial strength setting spray or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why are they putting her make up on now? In this humid weather it will be sliding off and patchy by teatime, let alone this evening.
Does Fern Pointy-chin use an industrial strength setting spray or something?
She's trying to make P look like a mini me Skanky.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
And .......she could have called him that much in a short space of time before he realised. Maybe he went out to dinner or something, left his phone at home and then came back to that.
I'm really perplexed at people thinking tales of her behaviour can't be true. This is what she does and has done with every bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh dear it looks like Princess has moved in with KP the only good thing about this is at least someone will keep an eye on J & B

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's trying to make P look like a mini me Skanky.
Fern isn't a very good makeup artist.

Anyone else wondering if Princess is becoming more distant from Peter and maybe not taking Claire Powell's advice? She seems to be spending an awful lot of time at the MM and doing things that Claire as her manager wouldn't be keen on for Princess's brand (like Q&A with KP, dancing videos with KP).

I might be completely off the mark here but maybe Peter thinks the BF is too old and there's been a row? I suspect he's 18 or older

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.