Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the 100 calls to SB how very embarrassing
desperate much lol
Trouble is, it's getting harder & harder to tell what's truth & fiction. I'm pretty sure a lot of what is seen, written & filmed is done just for paid publicity. Leak a story, it's published by Redtops & they're earning ££££. I've noticed, when she's due for another BH, on the run up to it, we get bombarded with loads of stories a day. It's a quick way for to her to earn a lot of cash for really doing F all. And it give's her a ready income, so she can quickly flit off again, after hearing or in her case, cancelled hearings :poop: . She's like Katona, they know all the con's to get money from one drama to the next. I take it all with a pinch of salt, until it proves to be certain.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Haha I just knew it, I said on the last thread she can't stand to be dumped and goes full on Bunny Boiler. So she's been phoning SB hundreds of times. The suicide hints were for him too as I guessed. This is sink boys's start of the 'climbing through your window' treatment!
---
Trouble is, it's getting harder & harder to tell what's truth & fiction. I'm pretty sure a lot of what is seen, written & filmed is done just for paid publicity. Leak a story, it's published by Redtops & they're earning ££££. I've noticed, when she's due for another BH, on the run up to it, we get bombarded with loads of stories a day. It's a quick way for to her to earn a lot of cash for really doing F all. And it give's her a ready income, so she can quickly flit off again, after hearing or in her case, cancelled hearings :poop: . She's like Katona, they know all the con's to get money from one drama to the next. I take it all with a pinch of salt, until it proves to be certain.
That is her pattern of behaviour though when dumped. She goes mental.

Reactions: 36
So accuses a pap of taking her photo in a garden centre and calls HIM a stalker, but she bombards SB with over 100 calls, errr think that is perfect stalker material.
Shames a woman on social media calling her a woman yet petitions for online anti-bullying.
Yeah KP, we get the picture, so does 99% of the country now, even your die-hard fans are seeing your true colours.
I've said it before. Read the official police and CPS definition of a stalker . She is IT, 100% 'fixated and obsessed'

Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 13.47.42.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As we know and can clearly see, THERAPY IS WORKING 🤔

Poor lass she was triggered.... Perhaps blondey called her a bad mum??
---

Maybe collecting his belongings?!
Or maybe he has gone back 😏
I think he probably went to retrieve his stuff & they were rowing.
Yet more utter crap for the kids to be seeing & hearing 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It is also hungry work. :D

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If you are 'leaving for good' would you not make sure you have taken everything you own and wanted to take. Mind you, I suppose it could of been hidden under piles of dirty trash :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
If as the person said they called plod,,, and they paid a visit it would explain skanks silence last night when P did her live thing. Skank probably sleeping one off or she'd gone to sink boys. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think so too, I'm kinda rooting for SB to have actually left - no 🍅 please!

I also don't believe the airport pics were real, I think Sophie the Source posted them to deflect from the ranting live and try to keep the narrative she wasn't drunk, was ADHD.

Everything posted on IG over the past couple of days, could have been photographed or filmed days/weeks ago - the roller pic and the trailer for the Flopcast.

I don't know where she is or why she's laying low... Unless she's sleeping off the effects from the night before.

Deflection Mode is On!!

• Haha
If you are 'leaving for good' would you not make sure you have taken everything you own and wanted to take. Mind you, I suppose it could of been hidden under piles of dirty trash :sick:
I remember seeing clothes piled up in a corner of her Woldingham home, (some new with tags on) and the dog cocking it's leg up Peeing over them. Nobody took a blind bit of notice. Suspect they'd been Pissed on loads of times, as the house stank of Tom cat & :poop: . The sort of place you would refuse to have a cup of tea, if it was offered to you. When she returned from holiday she tips all the clothes out of case, dirty & clean all together & they're left until some lackie come's in to clear up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I see she/SFP has put up advertising the podcast again. It's just started a new round of negative comments!!
They just don't get the hint. 🤷‍♀️
For those w/o IG, top rated comments:

1687525130402.png

1687525205051.png

oh to save you clicking, this is the sort of stuff Roseintimates peddles:

1687525322116.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I think so too, I'm kinda rooting for SB to have actually left - no 🍅 please!

I also don't believe the airport pics were real, I think Sophie the Source posted them to deflect from the ranting live and try to keep the narrative she wasn't drunk, was ADHD.

Everything posted on IG over the past couple of days, could have been photographed or filmed days/weeks ago - the roller pic and the trailer for the Flopcast.

I don't know where she is or why she's laying low... Unless she's sleeping off the effects from the night before.

Deflection Mode is On!!
Or in custody, if only...... I know, I'm away with the fairies
1687525533237.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Who would have sold the story to the press saying she made 100 calls? SB? Or someone on her side?

Reactions: 20
Maybe “Sandbag” lives in one of the houses surrounding the MM and is sick of all the noise and carryings on around the animals.

• Heart
Good, if old bill are being called, this will help KH immensely, hopefully he has also called them, a few times for a welfare check👌 ... keep arguing you pair of TWATS ... good to know she remains predictable, keep winding the old trout up carole ...... its coming folks, the BIG crash💥💥💥... ( sad thing .... the children are around this bleeping mess:mad: ... whoever in authority has allowed this farce to continue for this long, when its obvious she is not fit, they're living in a toxic, damaging environment ... needs a good hard smack!!👊 )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.