Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she added: “At the end of the day, the kids are happy and Kate’s a fantastic mum. I’ll do everything in my power to make sure that family life is as normal and stable as it should be.

So back in October 2009 Amy the enabler vowed to protect the kids and raise them with their mother in a stable environment... Hilarious as the poor kids lives with their mother since then as been chaotic and disturbing.. what a Good Job you did Amy

Reactions: 36
KP #288 Nobody's interested in your book. Nobody actually gives a fuck.

Reactions: 27
AH that was the kind of article I was trying to find last night, many articles no longer exist from 2009.
What a load of bollocks, like her daughter, promises promises,

Reactions: 16
AFP doesn’t even care to spare a thought for J&P whoare reading her words about their father today!

Reactions: 32
I don't think PA will do anything about this. To use an old Internet saying don't feed the trolls. If he does sue it's only giving them what they want, attention and free publicity for the book.
Looking at the backlash, I'd say Pete can sit back with a grin and enjoy the shitstorm and do naff all.. the public are turning, people are finally waking up to Kipper and co. People know this is bullcrap and a desperate attempt to revive the gravy train

Reactions: 37
says Katie was upset after losing the baby i guess she would be that would have been another money maker for her

Reactions: 20
0h MY Word ~ finally read EVERYTHING including all your amazing comments on this mad week or so! Went away for a mini-break with OH and son to Blackpool, teehee. Managed to see KIpper et al news in papers and still trying to gain perspective on crazy events and absorb this $#!Te.

Some of my thoughts here:

1/ Mr Potata, lol. And we Krusties have a new mascot who pops up everywhere (current photo -bomb fave)
aka 'Spud-U-Like' or is it 'Fingers McCracken?'

2/ Kippers bewildering leg-kicky dance moves to 'I Have Nuffink'
(except dog- on the trainers and ITS trying to dodge it?)

3/ Princess looks beautiful in her chosen prom dress and must have enjoyed modelling the other options

4/ The Last Word already selling at a massively reduced price, teehee. (And yes, we all know
Amy The Immortal is the biggest enabler ever & spouting the usual defensive crap so no surprise there!)
Incidently, have you seen how many books have exactly the same title?

5/ My last words to Amy would be; Now you've admitted how damaging and abusive the pattern for women in your clan have been, past and present, what are your final thoughts on how to change and break the cycle for your grandchildren today and for generations to come?

6/ Us Krusties, loyal and true will ALWAYS have The Last Word so watch, read, listen and learn.

Reactions: 28
Shes a piece of shit as a mother.....corection AFP and KFP are both trash
---
She thinks she owns people she's been with. The obsessive and fixated nature of a stalker! Dredging the same accusations up against Pete all over again!
Spot on KFP and her mother are both fucking deranged
---
If I see this dreadful book stocked in any shop - I’m hiding it.
Wonder whos publishing this trash

Reactions: 16
If she was smart (which we know she isn’t), she will use her money to pay her creditors cos the mattress fund is going to Pete as the advance won’t be enough to pay him!

Reactions: 15
""That was the way the press portrayed me, that wasn't my fault," says Jordan, "I acted cool, but that's the way to get a man going."''

That is just gross, she's admitting she puts on acts to 'get men going'. Of course its Pete and Kieran and men who are manipulative

The with-holding intimacy on the wedding night is another recognised control tactic in abusive relationships. She'd got him hooked with a commitment so then the game playing starts!

Reactions: 22
says Katie was upset after losing the baby i guess she would be that would have been another money maker for her
Reason Pete was cold because he knew it wasn't his baby that she lost

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.