Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
See the books doing well 50% off already and it's not even out until the 6th July 🤣🤣🤣🤣
chrome_screenshot_1687605417142.png

Thought an alternative version should be released aswell. 🤣🤣
chrome_screenshot_1687605561082.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
The fact Emily has been with Peter twice longer than his first marriage says a lot.. ..

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
So she's trotting out the old "Pete is controlling" line?
I expect he was just trying to stop Katie from reverting to type and ruining their lives. So, if Katie couldn't go out drinking herself into oblivion and embarrassing herself (as she does now) then she blames Pete for stopping her by being "controlling."

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
If you are 'leaving for good' would you not make sure you have taken everything you own and wanted to take. Mind you, I suppose it could of been hidden under piles of dirty trash :sick:
I remember seeing clothes piled up in a corner of her Woldingham home, (some new with tags on) and the dog cocking it's leg up Peeing over them. Nobody took a blind bit of notice. Suspect they'd been Pissed on loads of times, as the house stank of Tom cat & :poop: . The sort of place you would refuse to have a cup of tea, if it was offered to you. When she returned from holiday she tips all the clothes out of case, dirty & clean all together & they're left until some lackie come's in to clear up.

• Sick
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Incoming plot twist.......
Skanky has disappeared....... she's furiously writing autobiography seventythreetysix where she FINALLY reveals the REAL truth of her life..... it's alllllll Amy's fault. Everything single little thing is her mum's fault. Skanky has been in a controlling toxic relationship with Amy!!!!
Unfortunately Skanky only has 1 big chunky crayon that Harvey left lying around & a pair of JWhyWhy caramel pants to write on so the book could take some time.
Crawl has graciously offered to help as he recalls seeing an old Speak And Spell game whilst loitering in the attic. If he can find it she hopes the book will be completed by Julember 32nd 👍

You read it here first folks......stick with Pinky Predicts for any new updates 😁😜

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Rinse and repeat, its so boring! AFP makes a big deal about PA because he's the biggest name and is doing well for himself, I'm sorry she's ill but she's a vindictive cow, she's just as vile as KFP, I didn't think she was but she's shown her true colours. I think this book will get a lot of backlash, people are sick of KFP now bar a few deluded fans, Amy is trying to get the last bit of cash for Skanky before she pops her clogs, we all know KFP is behind the majority of it, do they not realise we have seen the carry on with the reality shows and what she was like, shes just a mass of contradictions,and blaming Pete for the start of her mental health! that really pi**es me off has she forgotten she was taking an overdose and slashing her wrists when Dane dumped her? She's psychotic and tries to manipulate partners when they have had enough of her, the poor grandkids. I hope she gets sued to high heaven.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
There's more from AFP.
Amy says: “Pete was in his element that day but to me he looked like a sweaty marshmallow.

“Everything was so big and gaudy.

“The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man!

“Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque.

“It was so big it didn’t look real.

“It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

“Pete even had hair extensions put in before the wedding.

“They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

Amy describes it as a “management marriage” with their manager “so intrusively mixed up in their private life”.

Opening up about her decision to write the explosive book, Amy - , who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “I’ve lived on the sidelines for years, forced to sit back as lie after lie has been printed about my daughter.

“Now, as I approach death, it’s high time I speak up and set the record straight.

“Her marriage to this man left her at her lowest ebb and set the scene for further toxic betrothals.

“He wanted to be rich and famous, and my daughter unwittingly became part of the plan.

“My daughter is no angel, but she became a sacrificial lamb in a celebrity slaughter the moment she paired up with Peter Andre.”
Is she for real saying all this!
I hope Claire P and PA give her merry hell over this. Fancy slating your grandchildren’s father that they’re extremely close to and has brought them up! Wtf.

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Any has finished her. What on earth possessed her? The book and Sun excerpts should be cancelled immediately. Then cancel permanently the whole family into oblivion. The exes may retaliate but my bet is that they’ll treat this trash with the contempt it deserves and close ranks more than ever to protect their precious new families privacy. This would be the best thing, the silence and lack of interest will shock them to the core. What on earth must Princess and Junior think of Amy? Also everybody else dragged into this. Pete and Kieran’s parents, SBs parents must be absolutely mortified at what their son has become all through hooking up with this trailer trash. I hope they get zero attention and realise within weeks that this was the biggest mistake they ever made.

• Heart

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member

Speaking exclusively to The Sun about the read, Amy hasn't held back and even branded her daughter's first husband, Peter Andre, as 'controlling'.

She also lays into cage fighter Alex Reid, Katie's third hubby Kieran Hayler and her now-ex fiancé Carl Woods.

Amy tells us: “While thinking and writing about them, patterns began to emerge and I realised that so many of Kate’s husbands had similar character traits.

"For example, I think it’s fair to say from my point of view that Dane Bowers and Peter Andre were men who liked to be in control and prioritised furthering their own careers.

"In my view, they used their relations with Kate for their own gains and quit while they were ahead."

Amy continues: “Alex Reid and Kieran Hayler were complex exhibitionists who came along when Kate was at her lowest ebb and her most recent suitor is of a similar ilk.

“I always remember Alex referring to himself as Mrs Katie Price and that says it all. Kieran and Carl [Woods, ex-fiancé] are also men who crave fame and have used Kate as a springboard for their social media feeds."

Amy's new book, The Last Word, tells the story of her daughter's rise to fame, life and relationships from the point of view of an 'ordinary working class mum watching from the sidelines'.

She says: "Of course it takes two to tango in every relationship and I’m not for a moment suggesting things are plain sailing with my daughter.

"My book explores this further and tells the story of what it’s been like for an ordinary, working-class mum like me to watch it all play out from the sidelines. And I don’t lie!”

Speaking exclusively to The Sun about the read, Amy hasn't held back and even branded her daughter's first husband, Peter Andre, as 'controlling'.

She also lays into cage fighter Alex Reid, Katie's third hubby Kieran Hayler and her now-ex fiancé Carl Woods.

Amy tells us: “While thinking and writing about them, patterns began to emerge and I realised that so many of Kate’s husbands had similar character traits.

"For example, I think it’s fair to say from my point of view that Dane Bowers and Peter Andre were men who liked to be in control and prioritised furthering their own careers.

"In my view, they used their relations with Kate for their own gains and quit while they were ahead."

Amy continues: “Alex Reid and Kieran Hayler were complex exhibitionists who came along when Kate was at her lowest ebb and her most recent suitor is of a similar ilk.

“I always remember Alex referring to himself as Mrs Katie Price and that says it all. Kieran and Carl [Woods, ex-fiancé] are also men who crave fame and have used Kate as a springboard for their social media feeds."

Amy's new book, The Last Word, tells the story of her daughter's rise to fame, life and relationships from the point of view of an 'ordinary working class mum watching from the sidelines'.

She says: "Of course it takes two to tango in every relationship and I’m not for a moment suggesting things are plain sailing with my daughter.

"My book explores this further and tells the story of what it’s been like for an ordinary, working-class mum like me to watch it all play out from the sidelines. And I don’t lie!”
Not one word said about Kris Boyson.
Hmmmmmm.
Kris holds a trump (or tramp!) card though doesn’t he?
Diss me and I’ll tell the police what REALLY happened that night you were covered in puke in your car……

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So I’m watching Glasto but just had a little skim read of the posts of the latest extracts from the Book of Lies…..Oh my f*ck, WTF is that biaaaatch of a mother saying, oh this can’t go well for her, gobsmacked 😱 I have things to say, lots of things, but not time now, big rant incoming later !

Leaving you with this, a certain woman is in Dubai doing deals at mo, a woman who can swat that family, I so hope she is laughing hearing this bs from the lying matriarch as she makes a few phone calls

Do it Girl 🙏🏾😁….

AB5E0DAB-DDE9-4445-A287-056BB7410A23.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just catching up ... but, wanted to say that according to AFP wanting to be famous or have zlebrity career appears to be a crime UNLESS you are Kipper ....and calling KH a complicated exhibitionist - sounds like a pretty accurate description of you daughter, but, its OK if it's her...
It's always pot and kettle with this lot isn't it, one rule for them and another for everyone else. Do as I say but not as I do and all that.
And of course Kieran is an exhibitionist, he was a bloody stripper when Skank met him, hardly shy and retiring profession to be in is it 🤣 it's ok calling him names now but she did nowt to stop her daughter marrying him, the daft cow. Shut up Amy, no-one cares what you've got to say, if you'd brought your daughter up to be a decent person then might be a different story.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Not nice for J and P to have to read that their Nan, who they seem close to, has called their dad controlling. Would it have been so difficult to just say, Pete and Kate have had their well documented fall outs, but he’s always been a good dad.
And I notice Dwight has escaped the hit list, seems strange after all the crap KP has said about him. Yet Dane gets mentioned, when he was only a boyfriend, no kids/marriage.
I’m sure the book will be a total flop, it’s just a load of vitriol and self serving shite.

• Heart

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Do these morons who write this shit about J and B not think there may be people out there who actually have experience with safeguarding etc, so they removed J and B for a major risk yet the baby and V were OK to be left, M goes off on a plane for work, K looks after the baby etc. If one child in that house was deemed at risk and for their safety needed to be removed they would all have been until such time the situation was either resolved or if need be a safe place was needed to be found, these morons really are just dickheads who believe every crock of shit her and her family spout.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Amy has just taken her last breath with the public.
It shows her as a nasty vindictive person who thinks her daughter craps roses and is a sweet innocent flower pulled apart and targeted by mean men ... everyone knows how their relationship panned out it was documented and after the split Pete never spoke publicly about his ex even when she and her family were filling the redtops with slanderous allegations about him

• Heart

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
So yes, as I thought. The video the other night, Skank knew this was all coming out and that was the 'shit I've been through' and hole in her heat crap she was spouting. She's been waiting for this to all come out in an attempt to try and excuse her shite behaviour for one last time. She hasn't been assessed yet for ADHD but wants to use it as an excuse for everything.
This part of the interview about her heart and how it never heals is so feckin cheesy, I would bet my entire house that's a line by the writer. It has the sort of emotional hook and angle journos and writers look for.

View attachment 2261179
I was born with a hole in my heart, but it's no excuse for being a drugged up drunk and banned driver, shit mother and animal killer fur wearing slag .. .all of which I'm not by the way 👍😂..also my hole closed up by itself never gave me any issues...and certainly never made me into a narcissistic lying hypocrite

• Heart
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse. Alex and Kieran and Coley! took advantage of her! The woman who always goes after younger non famous men and actually sprung an arranged marriage on Alex!

Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 21.55.27.png

Carl is for the chopping block, that's official!

• Haha
AFP has got some balls on her, slagging off her grandchildren's dad's in her crappy book never mind having it serialised in the Scum. Does she want to screw her relationship with them while she's going through a medically shit time.
---
Jeebus Amy so close and so fookin far! Yes there are patterns?!

I notice she's called both Peter and Dane controlling. So this is actually 5 exes she's possibly defaming in this book. But of course this
book is about Amy's life?

View attachment 2261882
She doesn't consider it may actually be her daughters pattern and.not the poor blokes she sucks in

• Heart
  • Sad

Gem74

VIP Member
So the mighty enabler has spoken. What a load of old bollocks! Pete, Alex, Kieron and Dane should get together, put the true hard facts out, and cancel this lying and delusional family once and all. Poor J & P having to read their grandmothers thoughts on their own father! She should be thanking him and K for giving her grandchildren some semblance of stability. Wonder if she’s got anything to say about slapgate, KP drug taking, dead animals…the list goes on…

• Heart