Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Was it ever proven that kieran is the father? Did he ever publicly acknowledge the results of the dna test?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

mrspig99

VIP Member
A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

In KP’s book…
How old was Junior when they got married?

Reactions: 7

Mich1969

Chatty Member
yep agree i cant believe she would miss this but then again didnt she miss one of the younger one's First day at school as i think she was on holiday but this is even stranger

i thought last night on Prinny's IG live she said her mum was not there but some said she said her mum was there so i was wrong on that but cant believe she hasnt shown her face telling P how to pose etc
Maybe
So she finally mentioned the transplant
---
Tried to slash her wrists too…
I always wondered if that was why she got all the tattoos. Makes sense that she tried to cover them

Reactions: 7

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Mojim Lyrics

Mojim Lyrics > Americas singers > Dane Bowers > Miscellaneous > Shut Up Forget About It
Dane Bowers

Lyrics
Album list

Someone mentioned the song dane bowers wrote about her, bloody hell!

Dane Bowers

Shut Up Forget About It

Shut baby,forget about it
Shagging many guys as you can
You ain't nothing but a fake breasted slut
Man after man after man after man

Hope your silicone bursts
You'll never get signed
But I feel sorry for you
'Cause your baby is blind

Do you need some Liquid
Course I know Jordan is your fake name
If so wash 'cause your a dirty woman
Celebrity status is your
I'm amazed he got a party invite adter those relatabke lyrics

Reactions: 6

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
skanky will do what she did to that other woman, take all the stuff in exchange for mentioning and selling and wont mention it,return ithe stock or pay her, and surely there is not such a thing as a fog filter is there,because thats what she will need to look resonable in these ? 😂
---

im sure sandbag is the one who said about the christmas day fiasco, when skanky was pissed and her horse and dog got out ;)
Awww flower help me please to remember who is sandbag? Remind me,I know the police where called re the noise,but not sandbag.🥴🤭

Reactions: 6