Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
So accuses a pap of taking her photo in a garden centre and calls HIM a stalker, but she bombards SB with over 100 calls, errr think that is perfect stalker material.
Shames a woman on social media calling her a tramp yet petitions for online anti-bullying.
Yeah KP, we get the picture, so does 99% of the country now, even your die-hard fans are seeing your true colours.
She called her a trump which is even worse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Wow! AFP is just a nasty bitter old bitch exactly like her daughter! What sort of a person would publicly shame their grandchildren’s father who not only singlehanded raised them (with Emily of course) but who they also love very much? She has completely betrayed J & P. I really feel like this is going to massively backfire on the old bint and quite rightly so. I won’t feel a single pang of sadness when she pops her clogs. She is well past her sell by date and should have gone off to the depths of hell years ago! I really feel for the kids and the Andre’s who are just trying to get on and live their lives. I’m also highly anxious about what sort of shit she is going to spout about KH. He really doesn’t need it right now!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
KATIE Price’s mum has branded her ex-husband Peter Andre “manipulative” and claims he left her crying at home as she struggled with her mental health.

In her sensational new book, Amy Price reveals she warned her daughter off Pete before they both entered the reality TV show I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! in 2004.

But Amy, 71, says Katie, now 45, ignored her and the pair entered a five-year relationship riddled with jealousy, where Peter manipulated rows on their reality TV series to make her daughter look bad.

Despite her concerns, Amy, who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary, says Katie was excited about getting wed and fulfilling her childhood dreams of a wedding with a pink dress and Cinderella carriage.

A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

Amy, who is battling a terminal illness, says “building a brand” had come at a “high price” and the “pursuit of money and fame was taking precedence over everything”.

She says one of the worst examples was at her daughter’s so-called “surprise” 30th birthday party in 2008 at the luxurious Luton Hoo Hotel, Beds. Amy went into Katie’s bedroom to find her manager placing “sex toys and condoms” on the bed to “try spicing it up for the storyline”.

She writes: “I actually felt sick to my stomach. I knew that, due to the post-natal depression Kate was still suffering with, sex was the last thing on her mind.

“To begin with, the reality TV editing process made Kate and Pete’s post wedding relationship look all lovey-dovey and nice.

“As the relationship progressed, there were clear signs of Pete’s fragile ego impacting his relationship, not least his continual need to rid himself of intolerable feelings by giving them to my daughter.

“Time and time again, she was the one made to feel insecure and bullied, so that she became the one on the verge of breaking down.

“The more insecure she became, Pete seemed increasingly repulsed by her vulnerability and cut deeper with his insults and passive aggressive mood swings.

“True, he did not beat her black and blue but his anger manifested itself in other ways. It chipped away at her self-esteem until she was a shell of her former self.

“Ultimately, he was and still is more skilful at separating his private and public self and presenting an outward facing Mr Nice Guy persona and it has served him well.

“Conversely, Kate has always worn her heart on her sleeve and it became an increasingly thread-bare garment.”

Amy says that towards the end of their relationship the editing of their reality show seemed to make Katie look moody and uncooperative and Pete look “the good guy”.

They went on to have another child, Princess, now 15, who was born in June 2007, but Amy says soon the marriage was in trouble.

The final trigger for Peter were rumours of an affair between Katie and international dressage rider Andrew Gould. Amy says she was never aware of any affair.

The final trigger which led Pete to call it a day was a photograph of Kate at the Badminton Horse Trials with her equestrian products manager, book agent and make-up artist. They were joined by the international dressage rider Andrew Gould and his wife Polly. They went on to a club where they were photographed.

Amy writes: “I was never aware of an affair between them.

“Afterwards somehow, Pete remained the handsome prince while she became the evil snow queen. Those of us closest to her know this was no accident, because she was part of a publicity machine which had sucked her in and was now viciously spitting her out.”
Still watching Glasto, but just seen this, Oh my it’s getting worse, Andre’s name and reputation is being publicly taken apart by this book, and without a shred of evidence, how the hell have the publisher‘s lawyers let this through, this is character assassination, his team can’t let this pass, that book must be pulled now. Poor P & J, they both adore their father, gee WTF is AFP on, it‘s actually unreal and it’s going to backfire badly, Skank is hated, she‘ll be hated more now, guarantee it….

Over to you Claire, she cannot and I believe will not let her client be maligned in this way. Wow given an opportunity to live a few more years and this is what you do AFP, as vile as her daughter, what a bunch of grifting obnoxious cranks that family is. This is so tragic.

• Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
It's so lovely to wake up on a Sunday morning knowing that Grifting family has just cancelled itself and everyone can see it. The Matriarch of the family has done this all by herself . Well done Amy 🤣👏❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Absolutely Priceless that 'Pricey' refers to anyone else's lack of self respect. The woman who was found naked covered in her own sick and shit in the front of her range rover, who a statutory google search will find pictures of her shoving a mobile phone up her filthy minge and whose 'career' has been shagging blokes and then telling us all how shit they were in bed. Beyond parody.

• Haha
  • Heart

mammywhite

Chatty Member
How kind of Amy to write her dying legacy slating her beloved grandchildren’s fathers, long after she’s gone that book will still be around to remind them how she turned a blind eye and even tried to excuse their mams erratic and vile behaviour,Because of course skanky is innocent she’s so damaged by her ex’s behaviour she reacts in behaviours that’s not safe she reacts without thinking and we should excuse her and go easy on her, so why for crying out loud is she not being made to hand those kids back where they are safe and so if she does these erratic behaviours then at least she can say I made damn sure the kids were safe and away from it, but she won’t because not only is it lies, she is selfish and she wants to hurt and humiliate her ex’s, and her family encourages her behaviour

• Heart
  • Angry

buttheyneverblindme8

You always hear how her exes have done something wrong first (never from them about her first - ever), then she'll take potshots at the ex's new gf because she's incapable of allowing them to move on, and then she'll spend the rest of her life bringing her exes up for absolutely no reason whatsoever and inventing new things that they did which were wrong which probably never happened, and how this next man is absolutely definitely not like that and is "the one 4evaaaaaaaaaa <3", and rinse/repeat.

But you never hear her exes respond. Ever. They just go about their lives happy as bloody Larry, forgetting she ever existed. Even the ones she chained down with kids. Peter's issues with her lack of parenting are well-documented. Alex took her to court for defamation and won. Leandro said she was crazy. Kieran despises her for many reasons, but I suspect her pretending he's a nonce is right up there. Kris said he was nothing more than a glorified baby-sitter who was cheated on. That's at least five exes who have issues with her post break-up. FIVE. Although they exist - it can't all be a hate train or a bandwagon, and it is simply unrealistic to suggest it's everybody else's fault 300% of the time, when too much of what they say about her makes sense.

Of course, Amy is far too dumb to understand this as she's too busy peddling her daughter's own narrative that she's but a blameless victim of every single man she's ever dated, but never forget: she's the common denominator in every single situation she finds herself in. Every single one of them.

It's giving malignant narcissism. Look at the signs. Price meets at least half of the criteria.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I hope every single one of KFPs exes call out the shit written in this book. The only thing AFP has demonstrated with this book is that she’s more bothered about trying to repair her awful awful daughters reputation for the money than she is about any of her grandchildren.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
Wait a minute! She’s accusing the husbands of using kp for their own gains, but isn’t this what her and SFP are doing? She was petrified when KP ‘tried to take her own life’ yeah right, petrified you’d lose your cash cow more like!
And KP will use ANYONE she can. Men, MUAS, hairdressers, friends to babysit while she is off getting pissed up or needs an alibi to be with the latest f*ck, her kids, her family, her fans, people who send her free stuff in return for an ad, which she doesn’t do. The people she owes money to, vets, aestheticians, small businesses. And so many more…

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thanks to @Cakeyface for the new fred title
A very eventful last thread
Kipper was drugged up and wasted, gate crashing princess live, when asked to leave she then went live on her account showed the disgusting state the MM is in yet again and talked shit and showed random medication boxes she's supposedly prescribed
Carl grew a pair for a millisecond and posted pics of him with some pool girls, then did a little walkabout with a new dolly
Price saw red as usual and went on a bender writing nonsense on insta
Red tops seem to be going in for the kill, all the comments are negative and even her own insta posts are full of negative comments
Its all up in the air regarding the priceywoods love affair, will he escape the clutches of the man eater or will he return like an absolute mug....
Screenshot_20230623_092149_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230623_092028_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230623_092002_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oooh la la just a handful of the comments on Twitter regarding the latest in The Sun, AFP and Skank are getting a proper kicking, oh what a misfire this is, the public have well and truly turned, both the mother and daughter are coming across as very bitter vindictive individuals, they are f*cked. It’s clear this book is the book Skank wanted published, she’s just used AFP’s name, with the equally evil old cow’s blessing. Keep saying it but I I’m Gobsmacked this got past the lawyers, and it’s blowing up in their faces, oh Skank I don’t think this is going well for you, what a shame…

0B1D9473-C118-4B7E-9E22-7CB0FA276AA1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Wow! AFP is just a nasty bitter old bitch exactly like her daughter! What sort of a person would publicly shame their grandchildren’s father who not only singlehanded raised them (with Emily of course) but who they also love very much? She has completely betrayed J & P. I really feel like this is going to massively backfire on the old bint and quite rightly so. I won’t feel a single pang of sadness when she pops her clogs. She is well past her sell by date and should have gone off to the depths of hell years ago! I really feel for the kids and the Andre’s who are just trying to get on and live their lives. I’m also highly anxious about what sort of shit she is going to spout about KH. He really doesn’t need it right now!
I feel very sorry for donors family.🙁lungs went to a cunt.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I see she/SFP has put up advertising the podcast again. It's just started a new round of negative comments!!
They just don't get the hint. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

tracey3871

VIP Member
Kipper is nothing special ... she ever has been ... she is a narcissist who spins lies to suit her own narrative ... she had a work book on DBT therapy around last Priory time ... thats used with personality disorders which is what I believe she has ... not PTSD or ADHD ... more likely Histrionic personality disorder which would put her high on the narcissism scale and possibly Borderline personality disorder as well ... pretty much the same as Amber Heard ... thats my opinion a anyway

• Heart

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I wonder if P is helping to look after the younger ones as Skank isn't there. Hence why she has been around the shitty shack so much.
I’m mindful of how mortifying it is to have a parent with a drink problem. My mum threw my dad out when I was 10 because of alcoholism and DV but I also recall things like going on holiday and he’d be drunk, couldn’t behave in restaurants, just walking on eggshells the whole time. And then your friends and teachers and school find out when your parent gets done for drink driving. It’s horrible. It’s shameful- it should not be but being a teenager is bad enough without a feckless parent like KFP or my alcoholic father. You also get people not wanting to know you, for no reason other than your feckless parent.

Let’s let P enjoy herself tonight. She’s got enough on her plate.,

• Heart