Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
There's more from AFP.
Amy says: “Pete was in his element that day but to me he looked like a sweaty marshmallow.

“Everything was so big and gaudy.

“The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man!

“Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque.

“It was so big it didn’t look real.

“It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

“Pete even had hair extensions put in before the wedding.

“They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

Amy describes it as a “management marriage” with their manager “so intrusively mixed up in their private life”.

Opening up about her decision to write the explosive book, Amy - , who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “I’ve lived on the sidelines for years, forced to sit back as lie after lie has been printed about my daughter.

“Now, as I approach death, it’s high time I speak up and set the record straight.

“Her marriage to this man left her at her lowest ebb and set the scene for further toxic betrothals.

“He wanted to be rich and famous, and my daughter unwittingly became part of the plan.

“My daughter is no angel, but she became a sacrificial lamb in a celebrity slaughter the moment she paired up with Peter Andre.”
I hope that AFP is sued!!

How can you do this to the father of your grandchildren 🤢🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Yupitsme!!

We forget 1 important detail, he's also Greek.. Aren't Greeks very family orientated? It will be how he was raised to put his family first and it will be how he will raise his kids. So I guess he would have wanted the marriage to work but got fed up with her shenigans, even then a man can only take so much humiliation and not be a cuck to whatever dirty alley cat action taking place up a backstreet his missus was doing while he was at home looking after the babies
The fact her mother blames Peter. Was it Peter who forced her into a car to crash it? Was it Peter who forced drugs down her neck? Was it Peter who killed all her pets?

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
There's a lot more.
“He wanted to be rich and famous, and my daughter unwittingly became part of the plan.

“My daughter is no angel, but she became a sacrificial lamb in a celebrity slaughter the moment she paired up with Peter Andre.”

Amy spoke to Peter — who found fame in the Nineties with the song Mysterious Girl — on the phone the night before they entered the camp.

She warned Katie, who had pictures of the singer on her wall as a teenager, not to “end up with him”.

Amy, 71, writes: “From the word go, something didn’t feel right about Peter; I had an inkling that he wasn’t who he claimed to be.

“He came across as gushing and gentlemanly, but I sensed a manipulative side to his character; a man who spoke from the mouth rather than the heart.

“His career was in decline and I think he saw an opportunity in my daughter, an opportunity he was quick to seize.

“As the show aired I met Pete’s agent for lunch and she expressed an interest in managing Kate alongside Pete if they ever became an item.

“I thought it was an unusual thing to say and that it was highly unlikely they would get together.

“Meanwhile, Pete suggested to Kate in the jungle they play along for the cameras to prevent them from being voted out, and I didn’t feel comfortable seeing her being drawn into that sort of gameplay.”

Katie, who was then known as the glamour model Jordan, fell “hook, line and sinker for Pete”.

Mum Amy, who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “The love was genuine on Kate’s part, but it felt more business-like in the Pete camp.”

The singer moved into Katie’s house in Maresfield, near Uckfield in East Sussex.

But Amy says: “As Kate’s fame increased, I think Pete was struggling with not being in the spotlight as much.

“Meanwhile, his management seemed to want total control over Kate, who was a big money earner.

“Kate couldn’t say anything without this team of people vetting it first, or go anywhere without telling them.

"I truly believe that this is when Kate’s serious mental health problems began.

“When she asked Pete what he thought, his standard reply would be, ‘If I were you, I would do it, but of course, it’s up to you’.

"The feelings of low self-esteem that had first surfaced in Kate’s childhood were re-triggered and she began to lose any real sense of herself.”

The pair signed a deal for an ITV1 fly-on-the-wall documentary series called When Jordan Met Peter.

The series, which aired from 2004 until 2007, showed them at work, at home with their families and on holiday.

Amy writes: “Kate was herself, but Pete liked to play act. He could switch it on and off as required.”

Filming was intrusive and Katie would try to say, “You’ve got enough” but Amy says enough was never enough.

Katie also wanted to be real for the cameras — and that included the struggles faced by her son Harvey, whose dad is footballer turned manager Dwight Yorke.

Harvey, 21, is autistic, registered blind and has septo-optic dysplasia, as well as a genetic disorder called Prader-Willi syndrome.

Amy says: “I was furious when the crew wanted to film Harvey’s hospital visits. I thought this was going too far.

“However, Kate felt it important to show doctors talking with us about Harvey’s condition.

"She also felt it would show other families with disabled children that they were not alone.

“Kate wasn’t as clever as Pete at playing the cameras.

"Sometimes she couldn’t hold back her upset, but her anxieties were met by him with, ‘What’s wrong with you now?’ or ‘Why are you going on?’ — he used to turn a subtle cry for help into an argument for the TV which would make Kate look bad.

“Kate learned when they argued, Pete would never give way. It was up to her to back down, then he would come out of his mood.”

When they had their first child together Junior, who is now 18, Peter’s parents came to stay from Cyprus, but Amy says she felt as though

“Kate always came second to her mother and father in-law”.

She writes: “As if having one mum wasn’t enough, Pete would often ring his agent telling tales about Kate, then she would ring Kate to quiz her.

“This kind of interference made me feel cross.

"It was like we had been sucked into a cult and no one except me was questioning it — but even I wasn’t doing it loudly enough.

“I always sensed that Kate had far stronger feelings for Pete than he did for her.

"Their union seemed to be a money-making opportunity for all concerned.”

But Katie was excited about marriage and fulfilling her childhood dreams of a wedding with a pink dress and Cinderella carriage.

A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

Amy says “building a brand” had come at a “high price” and the “pursuit of money and fame was taking precedence over everything”.

On September 10, 2005, they tied the knot in a lavish princess-themed wedding at the grand Highclere Castle, Hants, later to become the setting for period drama Downton Abbey.

OK! magazine paid £1.75million for the rights.

Amy says: “Pete was in his element that day but to me he looked like a sweaty marshmallow.

"Everything was so big and gaudy. The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man! Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque. It was so big it didn’t look real. It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

"They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

Amy describes it as a “management marriage” with their manager “so intrusively mixed up in their private life”.

She says one of the worst examples was at her daughter’s so-called “surprise” 30th birthday party in 2008 at the luxurious Luton Hoo Hotel in Bedfordshire.

Amy went into Katie’s bedroom to find her manager placing “sex toys and condoms” on the bed to “try spicing it up for the storyline”.

She writes: “I actually felt sick to my stomach. I knew that, due to the post-natal depression Kate was still suffering with, sex was the last thing on her mind.

“To begin with, the reality TV editing process made Kate and Pete’s post wedding relationship look all lovey-dovey and nice.

"As the relationship progressed, there were clear signs of Pete’s fragile ego impacting his relationship, not least his continual need to rid himself of intolerable feelings by giving them to my daughter.

“Time and time again, she was the one made to feel insecure and bullied, so that she became the one on the verge of breaking down.

“The more insecure she became, Pete seemed increasingly repulsed by her vulnerability and cut deeper with his insults and passive aggressive mood swings.

“True, he did not beat her black and blue but his anger manifested itself in other ways. It chipped away at her self-esteem until she was a shell of her former self.

“Ultimately, he was and still is more skilful at separating his private and public self and presenting an outward facing Mr Nice Guy persona and it has served him well.

“Conversely, Kate has always worn her heart on her sleeve and it became an increasingly thread-bare garment.”

Amy says that towards the end of their relationship the editing of their reality show seemed to make Katie look moody and uncooperative and Pete look “the good guy”.

They went on to have another child, Princess, now 15, who was born in June 2007, but Amy says soon the marriage was in trouble.

She writes: “I first got a sense something was afoot when I went to Kate’s house a couple of months before she was due to record the Katie & Peter: Stateside reality show in America in 2009.

“Kate’s house, where they were filming, was complete with turrets like something out of a fairy tale, but in reality, Kate’s life was more of a nightmare.”

Pete had a recording studio in the back garden, and he was in there with his manager and their personal assistant playing songs about a break-up.

Amy remembers: “I suddenly had the feeling something wasn’t right and the music somehow felt as though it was part of a grand plan neither Kate nor I were privy to.”

Six months later — in May 2009 — marriage was over.

The final trigger which led Pete to call it a day was a photograph of Kate at the Badminton Horse Trials with her equestrian products manager, book agent and make-up artist.

They were joined by the international dressage rider Andrew Gould and his wife Polly. Katie and Andrew went on to a club where they were photographed.

Amy writes: “I was never aware of an affair between them.

“Afterwards somehow, Pete remained the handsome prince while she became the evil snow queen.

"Those of us closest to her know this was no accident, because she was part of a publicity machine which had sucked her in and was now viciously spitting her out.”
I'm assuming AFP, no longer wants a relationship with Junior and Princess??

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Another one Willow was right about…👏👏👏
There has never been a time when willows info hasn't been 100% on point!! I love her insight into the murky world of the hillbilly prices !! I thinkyou are both very highly thought of on this thread DC 😘

• Heart

BambiK

Chatty Member
There's a lot more.

Amy spoke to Peter — who found fame in the Nineties with the song Mysterious Girl — on the phone the night before they entered the camp.

She warned Katie, who had pictures of the singer on her wall as a teenager, not to “end up with him”.

Amy, 71, writes: “From the word go, something didn’t feel right about Peter; I had an inkling that he wasn’t who he claimed to be.

“He came across as gushing and gentlemanly, but I sensed a manipulative side to his character; a man who spoke from the mouth rather than the heart.

“His career was in decline and I think he saw an opportunity in my daughter, an opportunity he was quick to seize.

“As the show aired I met Pete’s agent for lunch and she expressed an interest in managing Kate alongside Pete if they ever became an item.

“I thought it was an unusual thing to say and that it was highly unlikely they would get together.

“Meanwhile, Pete suggested to Kate in the jungle they play along for the cameras to prevent them from being voted out, and I didn’t feel comfortable seeing her being drawn into that sort of gameplay.”

Katie, who was then known as the glamour model Jordan, fell “hook, line and sinker for Pete”.

Mum Amy, who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “The love was genuine on Kate’s part, but it felt more business-like in the Pete camp.”

The singer moved into Katie’s house in Maresfield, near Uckfield in East Sussex.

But Amy says: “As Kate’s fame increased, I think Pete was struggling with not being in the spotlight as much.

“Meanwhile, his management seemed to want total control over Kate, who was a big money earner.

“Kate couldn’t say anything without this team of people vetting it first, or go anywhere without telling them.

"I truly believe that this is when Kate’s serious mental health problems began.

“When she asked Pete what he thought, his standard reply would be, ‘If I were you, I would do it, but of course, it’s up to you’.

"The feelings of low self-esteem that had first surfaced in Kate’s childhood were re-triggered and she began to lose any real sense of herself.”

The pair signed a deal for an ITV1 fly-on-the-wall documentary series called When Jordan Met Peter.

The series, which aired from 2004 until 2007, showed them at work, at home with their families and on holiday.

Amy writes: “Kate was herself, but Pete liked to play act. He could switch it on and off as required.”

Filming was intrusive and Katie would try to say, “You’ve got enough” but Amy says enough was never enough.

Katie also wanted to be real for the cameras — and that included the struggles faced by her son Harvey, whose dad is footballer turned manager Dwight Yorke.

Harvey, 21, is autistic, registered blind and has septo-optic dysplasia, as well as a genetic disorder called Prader-Willi syndrome.

Amy says: “I was furious when the crew wanted to film Harvey’s hospital visits. I thought this was going too far.

“However, Kate felt it important to show doctors talking with us about Harvey’s condition.

"She also felt it would show other families with disabled children that they were not alone.

“Kate wasn’t as clever as Pete at playing the cameras.

"Sometimes she couldn’t hold back her upset, but her anxieties were met by him with, ‘What’s wrong with you now?’ or ‘Why are you going on?’ — he used to turn a subtle cry for help into an argument for the TV which would make Kate look bad.

“Kate learned when they argued, Pete would never give way. It was up to her to back down, then he would come out of his mood.”

When they had their first child together Junior, who is now 18, Peter’s parents came to stay from Cyprus, but Amy says she felt as though

“Kate always came second to her mother and father in-law”.

She writes: “As if having one mum wasn’t enough, Pete would often ring his agent telling tales about Kate, then she would ring Kate to quiz her.

“This kind of interference made me feel cross.

"It was like we had been sucked into a cult and no one except me was questioning it — but even I wasn’t doing it loudly enough.

“I always sensed that Kate had far stronger feelings for Pete than he did for her.

"Their union seemed to be a money-making opportunity for all concerned.”

But Katie was excited about marriage and fulfilling her childhood dreams of a wedding with a pink dress and Cinderella carriage.

A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

Amy says “building a brand” had come at a “high price” and the “pursuit of money and fame was taking precedence over everything”.

On September 10, 2005, they tied the knot in a lavish princess-themed wedding at the grand Highclere Castle, Hants, later to become the setting for period drama Downton Abbey.

OK! magazine paid £1.75million for the rights.

"Everything was so big and gaudy. The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man! Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque. It was so big it didn’t look real. It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

"They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

She says one of the worst examples was at her daughter’s so-called “surprise” 30th birthday party in 2008 at the luxurious Luton Hoo Hotel in Bedfordshire.

Amy went into Katie’s bedroom to find her manager placing “sex toys and condoms” on the bed to “try spicing it up for the storyline”.

She writes: “I actually felt sick to my stomach. I knew that, due to the post-natal depression Kate was still suffering with, sex was the last thing on her mind.

“To begin with, the reality TV editing process made Kate and Pete’s post wedding relationship look all lovey-dovey and nice.

"As the relationship progressed, there were clear signs of Pete’s fragile ego impacting his relationship, not least his continual need to rid himself of intolerable feelings by giving them to my daughter.

“Time and time again, she was the one made to feel insecure and bullied, so that she became the one on the verge of breaking down.

“The more insecure she became, Pete seemed increasingly repulsed by her vulnerability and cut deeper with his insults and passive aggressive mood swings.

“True, he did not beat her black and blue but his anger manifested itself in other ways. It chipped away at her self-esteem until she was a shell of her former self.

“Ultimately, he was and still is more skilful at separating his private and public self and presenting an outward facing Mr Nice Guy persona and it has served him well.

“Conversely, Kate has always worn her heart on her sleeve and it became an increasingly thread-bare garment.”

Amy says that towards the end of their relationship the editing of their reality show seemed to make Katie look moody and uncooperative and Pete look “the good guy”.

They went on to have another child, Princess, now 15, who was born in June 2007, but Amy says soon the marriage was in trouble.

She writes: “I first got a sense something was afoot when I went to Kate’s house a couple of months before she was due to record the Katie & Peter: Stateside reality show in America in 2009.

“Kate’s house, where they were filming, was complete with turrets like something out of a fairy tale, but in reality, Kate’s life was more of a nightmare.”

Pete had a recording studio in the back garden, and he was in there with his manager and their personal assistant playing songs about a break-up.

Amy remembers: “I suddenly had the feeling something wasn’t right and the music somehow felt as though it was part of a grand plan neither Kate nor I were privy to.”

Six months later — in May 2009 — marriage was over.

The final trigger which led Pete to call it a day was a photograph of Kate at the Badminton Horse Trials with her equestrian products manager, book agent and make-up artist.

They were joined by the international dressage rider Andrew Gould and his wife Polly. Katie and Andrew went on to a club where they were photographed.

Amy writes: “I was never aware of an affair between them.

“Afterwards somehow, Pete remained the handsome prince while she became the evil snow queen.

"Those of us closest to her know this was no accident, because she was part of a publicity machine which had sucked her in and was now viciously spitting her out.”

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow

Anna666

VIP Member
Hi.. long time lurker first time poster i thought this was the Katie Price thread. 🤔🤣
Yeah same here .... lurking forever and ever .... she maybe a drugged up, drunk ... raving mad psychotic lunatic, who while DRUGGED UP ... DRUNK flipped a car on its back, while driving ` banned, was it 6 or 7 times to count ` to get more ❄❄ .... never allows the x`s to move on, cheats on ALL of them, stalks, harasses them, done a bit of revenge porn .... bullies ... twwwols anyone who crosses her path, is vile, fuckin nasty, has zero manners, self respect, no morals, standards, and would fuck anyone for a mars bar ..... has broken the law soo many times, she would put the Krays to shame, and lets not forget alienating her two youngest from their loving father, making them live in a dangerous shit hole, while she argues with the guy who smacked her, stamped on her head, while she was texting ladyboyson ... Ive also seen the video, where that bitch Michelle threw a whole Sheppard's pie, at Apollo, made him eat off the floor, poor lil tinker, he was starving 😔😔 ..... she then in the same breath, starting to fling coop jam doughnuts at Bunty .... she also hits on other womens men ... begging them to fish out her tampons :sick::sick::sick: ... HOWEVER despite all the above .... She's a brilliant mum to harv bear, has stood by him all these years, doing it all alone, while her mum, the hairdressers, make up artists, the neighbours, even the domino delivery driver, helped here and there, you cant fault her ` mothering skills `.... she an amazing muvvaaa 🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Let’s all slag off a 15 year olds makeup! She deserves it! Fuck sake, a young girl getting ready for prom is fair game apparently just as speculating about her virginity was a couple of days ago. Pretty gross

• Heart
Reactions: 48

emmaw28

VIP Member
Great isn't it!

Banged more times than a saucepan during lockdown and rogered more times than a copper's radio are my two favourites! 😂
“Smashed more times than Harvey’s iPad” was one that really made me laugh a few months ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
I haven't caught up on the thread yet ... just want to say WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS AFP ... you can't just section someone, it's a decision that is made by 2 medical professionals agreeing that it's appropriate - the PRIORY is a psychiatric hospital (private and crap but that's what it is) and finally ... if Kipper met the criteria to be sectioned when admitted to Priory SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
No wonder skank is hiding...she knew that this extracts were being printed and hid. Plus it takes the heat of her vile behaviour towards that Vegas woman rant and blades death ..she is rubbing her hands with glee her true hateful words are being printed courtesy of Amy the enabler
Hopefully the press will keep reminding people, just like the animal deaths.
AFP says she ‘wasn’t aware’ of an affair, not there wasn’t one!

• Heart
  • Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Think Amy even forget about to mention the so called miscarriage just prior to their split ..the one price brought up in the piers Morgan interview..even Peter knew it wasn't his baby she lost at that time.. as he hadn't been near her for months... But yes Amy your daughter is the delicate one

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Who, other than some here, would have any interest in Amy price?
Serious question. (And not having a go at anyone)

Maybe a handful of kp's over excited fans, but who else will pay for this book?

Sounds like it should be in the science fiction section. Or war crimes.

• Haha

MickySpoon

If all her exes are so bad, how come they have gone on to be happier and more successful without her? If you put that to KP she'd say well it's because of me, they used me for success 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
The book really should of been called “The Enabler” because that is what she is and the book just proves it. It’s just blame, blame, blame. Maybe she should read it back to herself and count the lies and then she might realise why her daughter is the lying, cheating slut that she is. The book just proves AFP has never held her daughter accountable for anything which is why she is how she is. You’d need a big abacus to count the lies in this book 😂

• Haha

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Fern isn't a very good makeup artist.

Anyone else wondering if Princess is becoming more distant from Peter and maybe not taking Claire Powell's advice? She seems to be spending an awful lot of time at the MM and doing things that Claire as her manager wouldn't be keen on for Princess's brand (like Q&A with KP, dancing videos with KP).

I might be completely off the mark here but maybe Peter thinks the BF is too old and there's been a row? I suspect he's 18 or older
No, I’m not wondering that at all. Only last week she posted that her Dad’s food was the best food when someone asked what her favourite food was. I think she’s been allowed to spend a bit more time with her Mum as the exams are finished and she is now on holiday.

She has her head screwed on and loves Claire and will take her advice. It was clear who was behaving as the parent on that Insta live the other night. Clue: it wasn’t KP.

• Heart
Did Pete make Kipper do this Amy? Did Pete and Claire gang up on her and get her to flash to random Sarf Africans? Did nasty Pete try and cover her up and try to get her to stop? Why yes he did, that bastard!

KP Flashing.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
There's more from AFP.

“Everything was so big and gaudy.

“The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man!

“Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque.

“It was so big it didn’t look real.

“It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

“They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

Opening up about her decision to write the explosive book, Amy - , who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “I’ve lived on the sidelines for years, forced to sit back as lie after lie has been printed about my daughter.

“Now, as I approach death, it’s high time I speak up and set the record straight.

“Her marriage to this man left her at her lowest ebb and set the scene for further toxic betrothals.

Jeesus, does Amy have her own brain or did she get a bit of her daughter's transplanted whilst they did her lung?

The management being close and mixed up in their lives is basically a repeat of KP's libel against Pete and Claire Powel....which they won against Kipper in court!
She's also attacking Pete for being 'girly' and having hair extensions and diamonds. Stop being a bully Amy, shaming men, it's what your daughter does.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Let’s all slag off a 15 year olds makeup! She deserves it! Fuck sake, a young girl getting ready for prom is fair game apparently just as speculating about her virginity was a couple of days ago. Pretty gross
100% agree with you😘 The young lady is doing exactly the same as thousands and thousands of girls across the uk right now and enjoying every minute of getting glammed up! It's just fun and part of growing up. Both of my daughters missed proms because of lockdown. One would've hated this makeup malarkey, the other would've been seen from space with glitter🤣 They are all different. Let her enjoy it🎉

• Heart
  • Haha

CannyLass

Just noticed Bunny is putting videos on her Youtube channel again. Surprised that account hasn't been closed by now. Looks like her first video was posted on the day/night that KP was drunk/high.
One uploaded today has both Bunny and Jett on. Obviously they're not being supervised.

Bunny Hayler - YouTube

• Wow
  • Angry