Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever he is she is too old for him ... she is just a notch on the bedpost the sad cow
You just know this poor twit probably flicking through instasham saw one of skanks pics and liked it or made a comment like "looking good" and she's found out he's a footballer and bombarded him with messages and more pics to get a meet up. Skanks a predator of young men.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Come on one of you lady detectives,,, if this Wigan players doinking skank some of his team mates know so it's bound to have been mentioned in one of their group chats. 🤣
I live a stones throw away... can't be arsed... he won't claim her, she is a shag based on her past page 3 that's it end of, he is a 20 something idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh ffs she’s not coming to Wigan. She’ll get absolutely ridiculed here 🤣 original poster didn’t clarify….rugby or football? Either way she’s got no chance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It affects the urinary tract and makes you pee ... ultimately have to have surgery if you use too much
My friends son had a permanent colostomy bag fitted in his early twenties due to a ketamine addiction after years of hospital visits and operations.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The Wigan fans will rip into their player when they find out can imagine the chant WIGAN,WIGAN WHO,S bleeping THE WIG ON ONE.
I am hoping they are still together in August as my team are playing them. We hate Wigan and her egg will be hammered more so if she turns up trying to be a WAG. Oh to be a Wig on wag 🤣🤣🤣
---
And not one of them looks over 20!! :unsure:😯😯😯
They are like lambs to the slaughter 🤣🤣

• Haha
It affects the urinary tract and makes you pee ... ultimately have to have surgery if you use too much
She has always been know for peeing at the side of the road. Ex is a vet. He can concur.

Just catching up - regarding the earlier comments about KH taking the children. There is still mileage in this, however, he would need to inform the police and have them do a welfare check. If, and it's a big if, they found them to be living in conditions that caused concerns (no food in the fridge, no parental supervision, parent incapacitated to provide appropriate supervision etc etc), they could remove them under s46 of the CA (1989). They would either be placed with a family member or in emergency foster care. As Price has indicated and we have seen, she has made serious allegations against KH and MP, so they may be precluded to care for J&B whilst investigations conclude.

It's just so messy and unnecessary and J&B will need counselling and therapeutic intervention, quite possibly for the rest of their lives. I am astonished the LA has allowed this to continue. Astonished but sadly not surprised.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
But easily available if you mix in horsey circles. Got to say though it probably takes a horse tranquilliser to knock that witch out.
That's not true. I am horsey and work in addiction ... ketamine is a dissociative aneasthetoc used with children and animals as part of anaesthesia ... vets bring it and use it, horsey people don't have access to it beyond that ... in 25 years my vet has administered it once to my boy ... its common as a street drug via dealers in powder form NOTHING to do with horsey people at all

Kylie, if fingers is meant to be a builder, get that disgusting kicky ball top off him and dress him in a white hard hat and hi vis please 🤗😘
Hugger, is this some sort of weird desire on your part ? I don’t think I should encourage such things, unfortunately I have, though I’ve given him an orange hard hat not a white one, ‘Fingers’ prefers orange helmets…..

D3B8991B-6F04-4F01-987F-F578ED2FCC06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.