Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they all just look like really young lads! Can't believe anyone of them would dip their wick in the rancid skank. @Sink boy we know you read here :m:m:mcan you shed any light.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t follow it on IG but I’ve just had a search and looked at the stories and posts.

Christ it’s just like watching a car crash. She’s absolutely, completely off her nut.

P clearly adores her Mum, J even as a toddler didn’t seem to have any kind of bond with her and that’s carried through to his adult years. I see this heading only one way for KP because she is incapable of doing anything for anyone except herself. J&B are going to have one hell of a life if KH doesn’t get them back soon. I wouldn’t trust her to look after my tin of beans.
It's hardly surprising J doesn't have a bond with her, remember after he was born she told Pete 'maybe if you give me a girl next time I can bond with it' so clearly it came from her side. I do think he loves her though, when he was on Loose Women with her when he was quite young he said he didn't want her to have any more surgery because he worried about her. He seemed a kind lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Well this news doesn't surprise me... She actually likes the Northerners... Remember she was chasing Amir Khan the boxer for years... A Bolton lad who said no way Pricey....🤣 The Wiganers are not the sort of people who would take kindly to Pricey messing with their men or their Rugby 🏉 or football ⚽ players... hahaha... Be warned you silly creature features 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God they all just look like really young lads! Can't believe anyone of them would dip their wick in the rancid skank. @Sink boy we know you read here :m:m:mcan you shed any light.
I'm betting she has been messaging them. We saw some of her messages to footballers before. She will send them loads of filtered to fek photos then meet up and Bammmm! The real Pwicey shows up 😂

I've heard nerves are building at wigan, something strange is happening!

wigan-eggs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Price has been the butt of Wigan supporters club jokes for year ....this will put them in hysterical laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still catching up but doooo duck off Skanky drawers. On that live you were more pickled than a sewer rat that's fell into a barrel of scrumpy meduck, bollocks is it because you're on 'medication'.
Well, you might be on some ant D's, but the main '''meds'' you're on don't come on prescription, ya daft bisom
This bint has seen the sympathy Katona has got this last few weeks after her infamous interview with Philth Schofield has made a reappearance, where she was off her head and claimed it was due to 'medication' and old faithful bandwagon jumper- onner madam Skank has thought 'Ok, I can post what I like and get away with blaming my 'meds'.
No duck, you're as transparent as bleeping Izal arse wipe, try another one.

Anyone know Matey fingers' shoe size please? I need to see if there's room for his slippers under my bed. Back in a bit, answers on a postcard lovelies 👍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is getting rather concerning,, the skanky cunts egg hunting more northern now if it starts heading east into Yorkshire i'm selling up and moving south. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
---

Yes there is and it HAS to be him….it’s Christ….the numbers have aligned with Heaven….22 it is 😱😁

View attachment 2258693
That's brilliant, the fates have aligned and she can even be swearing when she shouts his name 😂
---
Latest from sink boy
He was following this months ago, so it matches with all his dad's posts about a narcissist woman being up for months too. Sb has been trying to wriggle free from the old swamp monster for a while I bet!

Reactions: 29
This is getting rather concerning,, the skanky cunts egg hunting more northern now if it starts heading east into Yorkshire i'm selling up and moving south. 🤣
Not too sure how this Wigan player will react when he see’s the ‘real’ her. Nippless, scars, bum implants hanging down, scars & the lumpy face. Puts his fingers through her hair & wig falls off & fingers caught up between the extensions 🙀. A ‘catch’ she ain’t 🤮. Then there’s the shouty foghorn voice woohooing. Yep, lovely. 👎🙉🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Price has been the butt of Wigan supporters club jokes for year ....this will put them in hysterical laughter
They are very much .. F*** it and move on... Theres no way on this earth any of these kids will be with her other than for a laugh and a joke with their mates. Pretty much how Charlie boy was from Was it Cheltenham ? These young lads have the mentality of their pants rule their heads usually for one night only 🤣

Reactions: 19
Those podcast ads are hilarious! She has ZERO acting skills. Doesn't bode well for the panto, does it?
Someone has clearly told her how to try to vary her vocal tone. The result is it's going up and down like a rollercoaster. Her "surprised" look is more wooden than a Dutch clog.
Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not too sure how this Wigan player will react when he see’s the ‘real’ her. Nippless, scars, bum implants hanging down, scars & the lumpy face. Puts his fingers through her hair & wig falls off & fingers caught up between the extensions 🙀. A ‘catch’ she ain’t 🤮. Then there’s the shouty foghorn voice woohooing. Yep, lovely. 👎🙉🙈
The poor twats going to get crucified the first time he walks out onto the pitch home and away games, then there's the everyday ribbing and woohoo's he's going to get in the street, even his teammates will have a field day taking the piss out of him. Hope he has a strong stomach aswell haviñg to deal with skanks hygiene. 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.