Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on one of you lady detectives,,, if this Wigan players doinking skank some of his team mates know so it's bound to have been mentioned in one of their group chats. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First time contribution from me. If it's Steven Caulker there could be fireworks as, its publicly documented his problems with alcohol, drugs and mental health.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
No bloke in his right mind is gonna dip his wick in that cavernous hole surely?. Mother's of the Wigan team protect your boys from the bleep price. She'll devour them with her stinking clunge & ruin their lives,

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Come on one of you lady detectives,,, if this Wigan players doinking skank some of his team mates know so it's bound to have been mentioned in one of their group chats. 🤣
you can just imagine the convesation. latest mug/egg/victim " im seeing a famous model and celebrity tonight,i only just met her ONLINE, but she seems keen, her name is katie price" no one answers because they are all choking with laughter. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Already made my pick earlier,, it's got to be Max Power the look on his face already suggests he shagged the skank the night before this team picture was taken. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1687457564782.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
so here’s a question for the red tops …. This is her normal speech in the daytime….. _ but at night she’s slurring her words and all over the place - she says it’s the ADHD meds … the ADHD meds would cause her to slur no matter what time of the day! when are they going to stop supporting her rubbish and do some proper reporting that would earn themselves the title of “Journalist’ instead of the tripe they are printing out right now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Plays for Wigan. 🤭
My god. I have cousins in Wigan!
---
Half of Tattle go to Google the Wigan team.... 😂😂
She won’t be far from her mate Katona then. They can do an Only Fans shoot together ! Lovely 🙀🤮💩 edit to add. No wonder poor Wigan are in the mess they’re in. Manager of the team need to sort this out. Must be a player on drugs & with limited vision.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.