Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I expect prinny is looking after the kids if skanky is out and probably told prinny that she could have the boyfriend over for company
Now that you mention it, Princess hasn't posted any pics of her with the boyfriend at Peter's house. Yet she has with him at KP house, cinema with KP and he appeared in the KP pap shots.

Boyfriend seems secretive about his real name on IG and Twitter. Not sure if that's a good thing (not looking to be a celeb) or a bad thing (hiding his name because of age gap or some skeletons in his closet). There might be nothing to it, maybe he's just trying to be cool by obscuring his name

Reactions: 15

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
i recon rimme going was the final straw for him,any come back,future career went with him, there is NOTHING on the horizon for skanky, so like a rat leaving a sinking ship,off he buggered ,looking for a better option to cling to. wonder if they had to share their last begged meal ?
---

says in the article, it was set up by sam and kieron knew nothing about it. its not a bad article really.
Isn’t he now with Chaddaddy?🤣

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
He doesn't need anything from KP.
He's a racer in his own right.
Nic has cerebral palsy, and manages most things perfectly well, he's totally different to H.

(Same place same time I'd imagine)(yes I'm a hammy fan!)
Maybe skank asked him to ping her number over to Lewis so she could recruit him as Formula One Egg

• Haha

spudonspeed

Knew I’d have missed something…..doh 😁 Oh I looked again, yes that‘s the train isn’t it, thought it the bar, Kylie put your glasses on 🤦🏽‍♀️ looks like they are photoshopped together, it’s blurry in places, but that’s just the filter. So maybe she was with them all night Saturday, just didn’t get pictured at Artic Monkeys 🤷🏽‍♀️ or maybe she dipped out of that part of the night, Friday I still think she wasn’t with them after the train 😁

Saturday Train pic I missed 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2250696
I will believe it was at the Arctic Monkeys concert when I see a proof and not a photoshopped one!
There are no paparazzi chasing them misfits but usually they never stop putting their own photos online. However, theories went wild on the weekend! Maybe it was the heat but the one about its involvement in people trafficking is beyond me lol .. 🤔
Following on from the previous Mencap posts, the Harvey card now deployed….as expected today.

Dunno what the world record [/QOUTE]
Eating carrot cakes while saying "yes mummy, you cunt"?!

Edit: my reply is inside QOUTE . Can't fix it .

Last edited:
  • Haha

jenabelle

Ok whoever you are, spill to the redtops 😘

This just confirms what was worked out on here, She accused Kieran of grooming a young girl couple of years ago and said she knew about it in 2016 but if you go back to 2017 she renewed her vows with him and she was letting him look after Princess alone. Anyone who looks beyond he rubbish she spouts for headlines will see that. Her lies never add up.

It's a classic narc abuse thing, planning 'insurance' to blackmail them with all the time whilst playing nice and promising they can work things out.
She's one sick girl. Imagine doing that sick

• Sick

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
How old is Prinny’s boyfriend? Looking at Instagram he’s at least 18 as he’s drinking, driving and covered in tattoos.

• Wow

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Watching her live - its not great and she has just announced her feet are hurting and the live feed has just ended.

• Haha
  • Sad

Adawu

VIP Member
The problem is that Cole’s a 3 on a good day and he thinks he’s a 10. This bird will have one date and realise he’s an absolute joke, if she’s got any sense about her.
Ahem I rather think Cole is paying for her time, there'll be as many dates as Cole can afford. 😜

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I am sure Peter live's just outside Horsham (where cinema is) & KFP live's by Dial post. That's only 15-20 mins away from each other.
Have the family left Ashstead now? Maybe the embarrasment of having the skank move nearby because of his being there made Peter and his family leave poste haste?
---
but even daddy woods money is running out(first time since starting one of his so called luxury car companies(2013) according to accounts filed at companies house they took out a bank loan 10k to be paid back within a year 40k to be paid back in more than a year so looks like a 50k loan(5/6 year repayment) what millionaires would need to take a bank loan
Ones that are hiding dodgy money from Other Sources......

The dog's doodah

Where is this Sheesh place? Is it the IN place to hang out?

Is it the same place Boyson frequents? Also I noticed skanky follows his ex Elizabeth on insta.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
'FINGERS' wife better be warned by someone,, if he becomes more popular than sink boy skank will be sniffing around like a dog on heat try to mount him. 🤣
"Oi mayt! Ize aving a bitta twubble wiv me tampon fing innit....................cud yers cum ova 'ere an 'elp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

• Haha
  • Sick