Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
My son did his GCSEs last year, I took him to the cinema mid exams and it did him the world of good to get away from the stress of studying. I highly doubt that's why scank has done this though, she is trying to make herself look like the perfect mum
Plus a baby sitter, Princess looks like she is good with little ones

Reactions: 15

Justhereforthetea2

Is there a way of watching the lives after they've finished? Only saw about 30 seconds of Skanks as she was going up the stairs - those carpets were so stained and there seemed to be pots all over the kitchen floor 🤢

• Sick

ClivE

VIP Member
Hahaha! Poking the bear from a safe distance! It'll be seething when it sees all the shite lining up against it :LOL:
---

That little boy has got a dead cat on his head!!! :LOL:
And that sad old bag is still doing the peace signs :ROFLMAO:
but as someone said it looks like she as no knickers on in that picture

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
i cant understand why anybody would do OF especially with children (and im talking people in general before anybody blows a fuse)but that is up to individual at the end of the day
I don't mind people doing it or sex work in general. I do think sex work has to be kept quite separate from kids and family life, and that can be tricky for a parent in the public eye to achieve. Kids are likely to google their famous parents or be told about it by someone else. I know someone who has recently started doing cam work and her husband is ok with it, she's not telling her kids and is doing it while they're in bed. I was a bit surprised when I found out, she's in a lot of debt.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with my partner or my dad doing explicit stuff (like masturbation) and personal requests on OF, but I realise others are fine with it, each to their own. Not sure I'd be thrilled if my brothers were doing explicit videos and my nieces and nephews found out, but not much that you can do to stop someone.

Personally if I was to join, I'd have no issue with doing lingerie shots or showing a bit of skin with hand over breast, but I couldn't bring myself to pose fully naked or to do masturbation on it. Again others are less inhibited and thats fine for them

Last edited:

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Does Edna ever not moan about having to actually look after her own kid 😂
Well in an ideal world she would have been doing exactly what skanky is doing whereby she can dump the kids on somebody else then fuck off out - but - instead she's running about after the skank clearing up the mess she creates and has to look after her own bloody kid!
---
Apologies if this has already been posted but saw there is a mutant pigeon trending on TikTok that to me resembles a certain trampy dirty skank we all know and love to hate.

View attachment 2252212
Poor little bird. He will have a ring because he is a show-bird - he'll never have to race nor shit on old buildings for a living.

• Sad

coolcat2022

VIP Member
So have rimme and skank really parted ways? I wonder why because he’s not uppity about who he represents- smack rat Westbrook for example.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
More to the point why is she not wearing trainer socks? Or even wearing trainers inside #thinkofthecarpets

Even my 50 year old husband knows not to wear high socks with trainers (he's WAY older than me ;-))

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Do you know what it’s actually so refreshing to hear this take on here. Seen so many people say it’s grim, he shouldn’t be doing OF, some quite judgemental stuff. To me it has absolutely no bearing on him as a father and a partner. Sex work is work. If they’re happy with it then power to them. And he advertises it on his insta on occasion but the pics are no more revealing than him in underwear. I wouldn’t have had any idea he was doing OF in the sense he’s actually doing it until your post. And at the end of the day I didn’t have to look. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But of course I did, lucky Michelle indeed!
Didn’t we read on here ages ago M takes the photos?

Ecosse

VIP Member
My son did his GCSEs last year, I took him to the cinema mid exams and it did him the world of good to get away from the stress of studying. I highly doubt that's why scank has done this though, she is trying to make herself look like the perfect mum
Sure, I get that. But Katie lives at least an hour away from Princess (at Pete's) so they'd have to factor in getting home (so that she could get to school next morning) in a reasonable time if she had an exam the next day and needed to sleep well.
But I accept most are done by now.

Angelic37

VIP Member
I notice the Mirror still hasn’t picked it up, I won’t look at the Fail since they announced bojo as a columnist. I used to grin and bear it solely for Skanky stories, not anymore.

It goes to show how far up Skanky’s arse the mirror are. Their comments sections are a bloodbath for Skanky, yet they still insist on printing the grifting clan’s bullshit. They are clearly going for hate clicks.
Totally agree 👍 Disappointed in the Mirror as I hate the Mail and the Sun for obvious reasons.