Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the press complaints people can do anything, because they need a complaint from someone who is a party to the story (so, realistically here, Keiran or the contact centre), so emailing the contact centre will probably be more useful.

Reactions: 18
well if her licence had not been taken back because of medical reasons,i think its fair to say she must have been done for driving while banned. they got the pictures,the dates etc. so is she back in court soon for that offence ? and was the medical reasons ban ,a load of tosh to hide the fact she has commited another driving offence because the stupid cow thought the ban had expired ?
---
Bargain! Only £135
ooh patchwork,just like her surgical body with the plastic surgery and tattoos

Reactions: 21
So she got away with driving early again
I sorry but I am so confused and busy )

Reactions: 10
It's called 'uninsured driver' Kylie!

Reactions: 12
So, Junior doesn't want her turning up dressed like this shouting 'the MILF has arrived' like she did at the boxing match then ..... cant see why not ....

Attachments

Reactions: 22
https://giphy.com/l3q2XhfQ8oCkm1Ts4
Very well put!

Reactions: 25
It does look like Princess' boyfriend - they've also pixilated something in his hand. So he must be 18 or older and she's not 16 yet?
I looked his IG (P had tagged him) and I suspect he is 18 or older, based on his posts.

Reactions: 14
I saved it as a PDF, so can do screenshots from that.....

View attachment 2240029

View attachment 2240031
How can she claim she was followed there by the paps? She is clearly posing for them. If it was me and the paps really had followed me I would be in their faces telling them to piss off and leave me alone as what they were doing was against the law! How can SS be so stupid to believe her when clearly the pictures prove otherwise? And looking at the state of her if I didn't know who she was I would think this was some local scrubber on her way to buy fags and cider with her benefit money after dropping off her kids with their dad!

Reactions: 30
Other horsey people on here... look at the state of her leg and foot position ... Olympic level rider my arse ... she would struggle to stay on a seaside donkey ... Milky bar kid was just a tourist on a pony ride so I won't criticise him

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.