Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OOoooooo.... come on Krusty Sleuths. How much are those trainers then...?!!! I'm not down with da kids so don't know these things, although I'm constantly having to have my eyebrows surgically removed from my hairline due to the shock of how much these things go for...!

View attachment 2239863
Looks like these ( maybe someone beat me to it catching up)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
i have been to Vegas the pools and bars are full of good looking YOUNG GIRLS/MEN the fact is these YOUNG PEOPLE would not be interested in 30/40 YEAR OLD MEN
---

so the doctor in Vegas wanted to operate but instead he/she flew to TURKEY to see a doctor suppose it was nothing to do with he/she would have to pay the doctor in Vegas
rimme is in turkey,he can arrange the cheap surgery like daddy chad did for westcrack, maybe even use the same sugeon/porter ? 😂

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I tried being nosey and looked at Princess insta to see who her boyfriend is but couldn't see him, are they still following each other?
Yes they are. He's on her followers list. Not sure if I should put his IG name on here but starts with e.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
well

well she is very near 16 like you say and tbh ive never heard of a young lad being put on one
i knew a girl had a baby when she had just turned 14yrs and the BF was 17yrs he did stick about for a few years and SS were involved when she fell pregnant but there was never any talk pf prosecution and that was 6yrs ago
I'm wondering age gap between Princess and that boyfriend is, could he be older than 18

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Can someone explain what the ppv means? Is it literally what it sounds like, someone contacts her with a request? Then it’s up to her if she does it or not? And maybe a bit of bargaining over how much they will pay.
And what is to stop one person paying but then showing lots of other people?
I would imagine not sure though there are technical things that would stop that but there again you could screenshot I suppose.

I do know her first name (Starts with an F, Princess follows her KP doesn't) she possibly babysits overnight, but told she doesn't live in. Looks like she also gets to ride KP's horses (She's not the girl KPE put up wearing the clothes now and again)
So there's the sweetener, KP may not pay her properly but she'll make her feel as if she's been allowed to do something which is a privilege.
---
Photo shopped Harvey it’s hard to tell if he’s lost any weight
Those are screenshots from her video, I don't think anyone's photoshopped Harvey.

Many of these sickos turn into seriel killers - the FBI have proved it over the years
---

Can Kieron perhaps insist that the children have proper "Care" with trained qualified carers when with "Mummy", not just a girl from the village? It insisted Peter had proper Care for H when he was allowed to see him so surely that works both ways?
I'm not sure Rita, I think if the person is over 16 I don't think Kieran has a legal right to object.