Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I've wondered if KP has shown explicit samples of Kieran's OF to Jett/Bunny to smear him. Maybe Bunny not too bothered and Jett uncomfortable with it so staying away. Jett seems a more sensitive and shy child than Bunny maybe things upset him more. I think KP is that evil that she'd do it
that would explain a lot of things,she has no moral compass and i think she has done, just that !

Reactions: 11

Parry1988

VIP Member
The split can't be real surely, I mean cowls a young lad out in Vegas.... where are all the party videos, the scantily clad women, videos at the bar etc etc looks like a proper sad sausage fest 🤣🤣🤣 bet FLF Is well upset he's missed out 🤭🤭

• Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Exactly that HBF..... God forbid Kieran's kids be pleased to see him and on her turf.

She's a twunt.

P needs to be careful, she's after that boy.... That will be just to prove something to P and herself.
She is just doing it for sport.
I hope it wasn’t something the bf thought would be a good idea…

• Sick
  • Sad

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I'm guessing this means Jane Gregory died? Who is Jane Gregory? One of our insiders might know?
There was a dressage rider called Jane Gregory but she died in April 2011.... She's written @AmyStovold in the second line and she is an international dressage rider so I'm quite confused...

Last edited:

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
I went about 4 years ago, hated Vegas itself, too busy! I went primarily to see the Cirque Du Soleil shows that you can only see in Vegas ( Saw O and Mystere, both absolutely amazing) and we did a trip to the Grand Canyon and other places. As my husband said the best thing about Vegas is getting out of it!
Lol. I saw both of those Cirque shows too. Were amazing. So many good shows on the Strip..was gutted I never got to the BSB residency there! . I quite like hustle and bustle. Definitely not a place to go to relax as the pools get too busy too so can see why you can either love it or hate it.

Reactions: 10

helptheaged

VIP Member
well if her licence had not been taken back because of medical reasons,i think its fair to say she must have been done for driving while banned. they got the pictures,the dates etc. so is she back in court soon for that offence ? and was the medical reasons ban ,a load of tosh to hide the fact she has commited another driving offence because the stupid cow thought the ban had expired ?
---

ooh patchwork,just like her surgical body with the plastic surgery and tattoos
So she got away with driving early again
I sorry but I am so confused and busy )

• Angry

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I don't know how to save video but as usual she is acting disgustingly and inappropriately with a vulnerable person. Looks like Harvey is being encouraged to swear, call a woman 'his bitch' and burp in her face. He's rapping along giving the finger to the other woman ( carer), then he says 'my bitch' or fat bitch or something in her face. She says 'yeah you too' and does NOT look impressed, she looked pissed off. Skank is laughing.

View attachment 2244073 View attachment 2244074

Then she's dancing all seductively around him :sick:

View attachment 2244075 View attachment 2244077

View attachment 2244078 View attachment 2244081
I was waiting for one of you lot to fill in the 'speech-bubble' til' I realised it's a shitty feathery light shade! Health and safety, anyone??

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I doubt very much the police would be interested if Skanky accidentally ran Blade over, unless it was intentional and it would be impossible to prove.

I’ve often wondered when she says Harvey smashes things up, whether it is actually her. Who goes in to raging tempers and breaks things or takes it out on the animals when they have done something which has annoyed her.
We've seen him smash thing up in her Harvey and Me me me shit show though...