Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaynieDay

VIP Member
.....or watch on one phone while videoing it with another. Then pass it round so everyone can get a laugh.
Press screen record, job done then Bluetooth or airdrop it to all close by and are interested, then WhatsApp/Messenger/Telegram it around the rest. It’s so easy to do now. Just like Skanky’s filters!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Princess seems to be spending more and more time with Skanky since she has a boyfriend. Wouldn't surprise me if she is letting him sleep there with princess knowing it would piss Pete off. She is probably encouraging them to sleep together so Princess gets pregnant and Skank will want to look after the baby as she cannot have her own. She is such a sick twisted cunt, its the kind of thing she would do
Ooer..., time for Kipper to switch off those security cameras.:sick: She can't afford the electric anyway.

mrspig99

VIP Member
So looks like I was wrong and some kind of interview....maybe for the upcoming book? Who knows what she has sold her soul to for using Harvey this time. So he's been bought home for this, not just a long weekend at home?

And she's having her hair done! I will expect that as she will be getting hair and makeup done for that, they will then use the fact she is dressed up to do some JYY pictures....
I'm guessing that seeing as Harvey is wearing Uptheir clothes that maybe this interview is something to do with that? Maybe a follow up on the Dragons den thing? Is that guy that's there the one who runs Utheir?

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
hahaha photo of her tits ,she looks a right state and " palm springs californa" emplazened over her top. thats the nearest shes getting to the good old U.S.A. .they got enough druggies and criminals of their own ;)
---

can i please ask a question ? have i missed something here on the threads ,or are some of you having private conversations? because twice today, i feel like i dont know what is going on and ive missed out on something ? is it just me, or is anyone else just as confused ?
---

the photo was on mm, the kids had their bikes with them and appollo was with kieron (cant remember if valentino was with them or not). she most likely arranged the meeting,sent the kids down to see him on their bikes ,then had him arrested for trespassing on her land to try to see the kids and stalking. the visit center is a great idea and will protect kieron.
The reference to the plane is Junior went on holiday with friends and Gary Lineker is there with them apparently. People were saying how he isn’t known for being a good influence and that Peter better go check on things asap.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Could be the nanny took Blade straight to the vets or a friend, just said he was found on the road when he was actually taken from the MM.
I doubt Sinkboy took him to the vet as I'm sure someone at the vets would have recognised him as Skankys boyfriend.

Nanny may have taken Blade and if so it's despicable that Skanky would have a young girl lying for her and embroil her in this shitstorm. No wonder she's scared if true.

tracey3871

VIP Member
so. anyway ... after all the 'build up' where is the podcast that wont last ????????? probably on imaginary tv with the travel series, the OF reality TV show and the surrogate baby show

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Oh as if she is 'fearful she will have to have more surgery'! She will be relishing the prospect! She will probably get even bigger butt implants, good excuse as they have to take the others out. Given how many times she has had infections from surgery she is definitely someone who is going to die either on the table or from infection afterwards in the not too distant future. Skanky should pay close attention. Alves often doesn't even give herself a chance to heal from one procedure before having the next one done.
---
Isn't she still 15? I know it's just a week off but surely that would put him on the sex offenders list.
Sadly not these days, especially if it was consensual.

Lunagooner

VIP Member
SB looks like hes taken phill and grant on holiday with him 😂
---

you need to fit jessica alves in with them as well, as shes there too😂
He's left Vegas and gone to Turkey he got a bee sting on his butt and the implant is visible in the hole it created 😬

• Haha
  • Wow