Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Hard to believe its the same person. Hope all those vain cosmetic surgeries were worth the pain, time and effort.

If it had taken care of itself it could still have looked good in its 40s, so many beautiful women in their 40s.

Called Karma, bitch. For never being grateful for what you had and opportunities you have been given!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Fish189

VIP Member
IMG_0151.jpeg

Where’s skanky getting the money from £825 pounds for trainers
Maybe Harvey’s disability money.

• Angry
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Diet's going well then....!
(...and who the fuck eats doughnuts while farting...?)

View attachment 2237290
I’ve eaten donuts, chips, ice creams, whatever in that same place many times, I’ve seen others doing the same many many many times….I can honestly say I’ve never seen anyone eat the take-away snacks like that…..Skank really is a total attention-seeking Twat of the very highest order 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

bubblefairy03

Sure this has been seen but on facebook, she posted

Can’t believe Princess going to be 16 next week
1f496.png

Isn't it Juniors birthday this week and Princess's on the 29th

Best Mother in the world I think not

• Haha
  • Angry

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Re Edna begging for a free dress - none of the Price family have any class or dignity. Just grift grift grift.

No pride, no dignity. Decent people would be embarrassed to grift the way the Price family do.

There are a lot of people in this country who are genuinely struggling and would have too much pride to even accept a deserved handout. Then you have this greedy, grubby family without morals who try and take everything that's going, while someone else pays. No different to most other grubby freeloading influencers I guess.

Pathetic!

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Has her Insta story been flagged up in the press anywhere?
Or did her achingly obvious manipulations fail?
The outcome of that post will be less media stories for a while overall ... particularly about Blade and the petition ... the media wont take chances of being accused of hounding a potentially suicidal woman
---
Well, all those posts last year leading up to Kieran's arrest over on his thread. I suspected that was her or someone close to her. No-one else would just happen to know Kieran was being arrested.
The flying monkeys lurk on here ... so does KP, Carol et al .... they dont post like they used to because a lot of accounts got shut down due to it, then Tattle tightened up on joining

• Angry

clairiecluck

Selling the wedding dress sent was for tabloid interest, and also to show the court she is so desperate she is willi)g to sell her beloved dress. She never was. It’s a lie, another lie because she thinks the courts staff are that stupid.
She will want another grifted protection dog.
The only way to get that free dog is to lie about being threatened. She may do some more graffiti, or a threatening letter sent to the stolen “post box”.
Or the Priority Priory, dropping off spot for influencers stars.

I am going to predict she fakes a threat to herself or kids. And this will result in another doomed dog.
If that company dare dare!! To give her another protection dog, I'll be in my car and outside thier business, faster than a Nun dropping her knickers in a cucumber field!,
Probably fighting with our Mr Stan to see which one of us gets through thier doors first...
In all honesty though, I cant see they'd ever want to be associated with her ever again...
I kinda wished they had printed in the media stories, that a member of the public was fighting to have blade removed and had on several occasions rang or had written to the company with thier concerns, even offering to rehome him themselves.
The red tops are quick enough to pinch stories from here!! So why not go the full slog and print the actual truth of her behaviours.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Enjoy peeps... i think this is it ... I dont think there will be anymore TV shows for Kipper, they don't perform well enough to invest in ... pretty sure she is banned from ITV due to her SA rape/ITV didn't protect me lies, she wont even get interviewed on there again (I also think she tried to get back as panelist on Loose Women but it was a no) ... I dont think her contract with ch5 will be renewed... she has made herself too toxic and risky with the animal deaths and suicide allusions ... the JYBother contract will timeout ... she is not model material physically (never was) and the market for middle aged rough looking glamour models is non existent... she is rubbish as a social media 'influencer' ... she is unreliable at one off "events" ... Harvey is not a cute child and he is not playing ball anymore (saying no) ... Junior won't let her hang off his coat tails for fame ... neither will Princess ... no one wanted to run a story about AFP lung transplant, the book will vanish without trace ....since #slapgate no red top will pay her for story (she sold it then pulled out and said they lied) ... all the red tops do now is lift stuff from her Instasham or print some pics she paid for of her walking down street or rurning upto a zleb event ahe wasnt actually invited to... even if she gets out of the bancruptcy the price she pays will be very high to some very dodgy people ... since she is Desperate to remain 'famous' I suspect that the only option left to her now is the murky secret sex working zleb world fronted by her OF page and she needs to at least be a regular in the side bar of shame to maintain the punters interest
Anyway, that's my opinion
Starting to believe this is the case Tracey, I think the road has finally ran out for her, there’s little on the horizon, she’s an absolutely f*cked up mess in all areas of her life now, looks awful, sounds awful, personality is awful, and it’s all getting worse, totally unreliable now. I’m quite excited about the Panto, If she actually does it, thinking unlikely but if she does turn up it’s going to be an all mighty car crash, the cast and producers won’t know what’s hit them, gonna be a lot of pissed off people in that production, she’s got zero ability to do a Panto run, she’ll struggle to do one night.

Plus if SB has gone where does she go next for a relationship, we know she can’t be alone. SB is effectively a paid hire anyway, convinced he just stays for the ‘celeb’ status (in his mind, no one cares about him in reality) and the money and holidays he can screw from her. I believe he’ll be back publicly soon, he’s not giving up that lifestyle yet. If he does eventually leave, she’ll struggle to find someone like him. She can’t have a man with any baggage, no ex wives/partners with kids, she won’t accept that, so has to be someone young without kids, and she’s monstrous in both looks and behaviour now, who would choose to be with her, Only someone like SB using her for their own gain. It’s over, she’s gonna get more and more desperate, she can’t change, she can’t just go away and live a simple life, and her pursuit of her old life will take her one day. Honestly don’t think she’ll be around much longer, but it was by her own hand, this is her choice. Just have to pray those poor children stay safe as this unfolds 🙏🏾It’s ridiculous that they are still with her, but I’ve had to accept that’s not changing anytime soon and they’ve both been failed, all we can hope is that situation ends soon as her behaviour continues to worsen, as it will.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
But if she has been paying the mortgage, there may well be equity now. AS I have said before, the trustees could still force a sale, she could be made to live in rental property. The MM is a money pit.
---
Deflection with Harvey flying a kite (clearly a video sent to her from his college)

• Angry
Reactions: 36

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Fa
Hopefully Kieran made the police aware of that post, and they had to make a welfare check, where SS would be contacted, in turn placed back to him as the other parent🤞 and given more power to his case ..... as I mentioned in my last long rambling post .... she has been spiralling for nearly a week now, well more than usual .... clear as day, drunk, high ... Psychotic, in no fit state to be around two small children, let alone looking after countless animals

Her manic rantings about ` pete ya cunt ` with wedding dress, clothes, was in fact a glimpse into where her mind is .... she still loves him, cant believe he had the cheek to leave her, moved on to a good woman, has a new family, still has full custody of their kids is HAPPY ( something she is NOT ) .... its been over 10yrs, most people move on after a break up, but she still ` manically ` holds onto this ... he is also NO CONTACT only through lawyers, which means she feels powerless, that she cant control him the way she does KH

I think in her pea brain, she thought he would eventually see the error of what he did, and would return to her when ready ... she's the mad old lady sat in her dusty wedding dress, around years of cobwebs waiting for her groom, who never comes .... she is stuck there, and no amount of relationships, children ... ` supposed therapy:rolleyes: ` will change the fact, she has not moved on mentally from him daring to leave her ..... she's not suicidal, but VERY manipulative, she knew the wedding dress post would be shared with ` pete ya cunt ` by someone and then comes the suicidal BS ... hoping this would make him take notice, care enough to get in touch, save her ... its all about attention, if she were serious about ending it, she wouldn't be picking a black background, with fancy lettering, for dramatic effect and advertising it on IG ... this was done for his sake, knowing the children would be worried, hence make him do something

Its all sneaky abusive behaviour ... she has tripped herself up though, this is what happens when someone is soo high, drunk acting on impulse with zero self control ... Dr Emily in her profession has to report this type of thing and Id imagine many people sent this message to J & P .. they both would have turned to their stepmother ..... ` cole ` is also giving her the silent treatment .. if she doesn't get what she wants, like a toddler, she stamps her feet, throws a tantrum, threatens self harm .. suicide .. until she does ... make no mistake this is only about 👉 SELF and nothing else ..... I pray both children are back with their loving father, and as for her, she can fucking rot in the priory!! 😡😡😡 if she really wanted to off herself, all she need do, its simple .... run out into the busy road near MM 🤷‍♀️
Fabulous post and this is it in a nutshell. Shes a sad bereft woman and has only herself to blame.
Those children and animals need 100% protection from her ALL of the time. Therefore she needs supervised contact with her children and NO contact at all with ANY animals. She's becoming more deranged by the day and has such is a liability to herself and also those around her.
He'll hath no fury like a Pricey scorned. !

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I think she must be totally skint as why else would she not have that pool up and running to take photos by it. Every holiday its always photos by the pool, why would she not get that pool working and do photos all the time to earn some £££ with the red tops. It's cos she cannot afford to have the maintenance of it. The same with the house. She is literally on the bones of her arse and can only get the holidays because of FLF grifting them.

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
But who for God's sake would pay to jump that?
I'm sorry Stan old mate, & no insult intended, but I wouldn't touch it with yours.
I bet they're rich, dirty, greasy, overweight baldies with a comb over, who had toe benders over its pics 20yrs ago, finally living the dream of banging it

• Haha
  • Sick

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
I for one am glad the pool is out of order, kids and pools require constant supervision and it's clear she has got about a 1 second attention span, even kids who can swim well can get in to difficulties very quickly and her being pissed won't be able to pull them out ....

• Sad

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
The last time she mentioned suicide her licence was revoked. Mentioning it again will just compound it. She uses suicide to get attention and to stop the papers giving her a hard time.

• Heart