Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Been quiet today because the clan will be trying to figure out how to undo all the damage skanks done while they were in Cornwall. There'll be something brewing for some sympathy you can guarantee that.
The next incoming crisis will be Tuesday, Junior’s 18th, he must be having some sort of party, which she can’t attend. All she can do is publicly post a photo saying Happy Birthday congrats, will be eating her up she’s unable to be involved in his 18th celebrations. We might even get the Ice Cream Van photo if we’re very lucky, I’ve got my fingers crossed for that little pleasure 🤞🏾😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
And just out of interest (sorry if this has been mentioned before) does it bother people that KH and MP seem to live quite a life of luxury yet people like us are donating to their go fund me for court help? I’m in two minds about how I feel about it (I know a lot of Ms trips are work related)
She gets trips heavily discounted because of her job. V and A should have the opportunity for a holiday, seeing as skank has one holiday every two weeks or so.

Reactions: 42
She could just move to a flat with a secure entrance. I used to live in a flat in a very rough area, no-one ever got into rob anything, my post bock, my collection of old knickers and implants, my horse, whatever ( my horse lived on the balcony obviously) , it was quite difficult to climb up there.
Job done, downsize, pay back some money and live within your means Skank!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Classy prom style sweet 16th with dad and Emily, or your mum taking Ronan’s lyrics too literally and shouting to all Princesses male friends that “the Pricey is a rollercoaster, and you can all ride it”

I’ve been lurking for a while Krusties as I’ve been struggling with Teflon getting away with so much, whilst us decent people are dealing with shit that genuinely is breaking us

You’ve been saviours when it is too much and a bunch of wonderful strangers online who have become friends from afar is far more that Skanky will ever have x
Huge hugs @Emlou80 .....I'm exactly the same at the moment. I'm absolutely breaking with real life & no sight in end. In fact when there is a tiny glimmer another ball is thrown for me to juggle.
I keep reading here to find brief moments of distraction. And I also feel a kind of comfort from strangers I see as friends. And you're absolutely right, it's far more than she'll ever have.

All her utterly ridiculous made up "dramas" when so many are dealing with ACTUAL life drama.

@BigBlue2018 I 100% believe she killed Blade. Off her melted messed up face & having a row with SB, jumped in a car & Blade paid the price (literally 😭)

• Heart
  • Sad

MickySpoon

Following on from the last thread, I hate that bitch Ultika but I enjoy her calling out KP

• Haha

mammywhite

Chatty Member
All I’ve got to say on KH getting a go fund me and people willingly wanting to donate then good for him any help to get the kids safe is what the ultimate goal is, I would do kart wheels naked down Downing Street shaking my tatties to Rishi Sunak if i thought it would help get the kids safe, (side note as an over weight 40+ year old that’s a sight no one wants to see🤣🤣)

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
I don't as a rule allow my emotions to control my thinking ..... but I'm soo fucking livid that she still has the children ... its clear as day, she's a fucking drugged up drunk psychotic cunt!!! lost the plot long ago. not fit for purpose ... yet these two children are still in her care ..... WTF is going on!! she was fucking suicidal the other night, plastering it all over IG ... surely with her ` long ` history, the children should have been removed by now, to safety ..... apologies for all the bad language, but this situation is beyond pissing me off ... are those responsible for this mess, happily sitting back, watching ... waiting for something tragic to happen:mad::mad::mad: before something is done ... ` IF ` she's threatening to top herself, with her past .... that's a massive immediate red flag ... same with the animal deaths, most here knew there would be another, was only a matter of time, and Im certain there will be more to come .... ALL the signs are there, and NO ONE is acting, for the children, or the animals ... and she continues to fucking gloat!!! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Salyara

It was a valid question. IMO KH is skint and is trying to portray a lifestyle that he doesn't have and can't afford.
---

I don't think he has any shame.
Where has KH ever tried to show off some fancy expensive life style?
Most of his posts are fitness related, or woodland walks with Apollo /child friendly days out at the farm, or posts of gifted stuff, that very clearly say gifted.

What of that shrieks luxury and expense to you?
---
Just to be clear, I never once implied that they were using the go fund me money to go on holidays etc rather than to help with court costs, that is not what I meant
You did say living in luxury though, what about their life style says luxury to you?
I see lots of cheap or free kids days out to the farm, beach or a woodland walk.
Pizza nights from domino's
Posts of things that are clearly gifted, and marked as such.
There's no fleet of designer cars, days spent getting beauty treatment, numerous items of designer clothing, admittedly the odd bit but nothing ott.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hannah2291

Does anyone know if this is a recent pic? I know it was posted yesterday, but we know what she’s like.
My guess is that she went to Brighton with SFP as the video on her IG story is edited in a way SFP edits her ‘content’ IMO. I don’t think KFP would spend time doing that 😂
I wondered about this. I don’t know about anyone else but it was sweltering where I am. The heat and humidity was so uncomfortable today and I was pouring sweat just walking to the shops and back. I was wearing proper summer clothes and flip flops like everyone else today.

The kids and Kipper all seem to be wearing some kind of tracksuit/hoodie combo. I could not see them wearing that on a day like we had today. Plus the people behind kipper look like they’re wearing light jackets and the people on the pier in her video are wearing long sleeved clothing. I reckon it was a week or two ago when the weather was nice but not the heatwave we’re having now. If they had gone today I’m sure they would have worn lighter clothing and flip flops, plus why not let the kids go for a swim in the sea! The beach doesn’t look that busy in the pic of the kids too so I highly doubt it was today. More deflection!

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Can’t help wondering what sort of day those children and pets are having in this heat. Have they bathed and got dressed, had breakfast, lunch? Have the animals been fed and given fresh water? Is she just sitting moping? This is just so wrong on all levels. She can’t even drive them out for an ice cream although she could take them over the road to the garden centre. She needs to admit defeat, ring Kieran like now and ask him to come and pick them up.

• Heart

Salyara

I see the MP bashing has started again re holidays.
A friend's daughter works cabin crew for BA, just like MP, she often has 3,4,5 day lay overs in places like Cape Town or Singapore (and many many more) when this happens her accommodation and food are paid for in a 5 start hotel.
At times she checks the flight and will let her mum or sister know that there are a lot of seats available, then there is some perk where they flight for little more than taxes, and stay at the room she already has paid by BA. I'm sure she's mentioned trips like these costing around £150, and all the person has to cover is their food.

So a lot of the time when you see MP in Miami with her mum and Apollo for 5 days it will be the exact scenario above.

Her own flights are massively discounted when she's not working, and again she can get cheap flights for others.

BA do holidays too, pretty certain the discount applies there too.

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
A close family member recently saw their GP about depression and anxiety. They were asked if they were having suicidal thoughts, and said sometimes, but wouldn’t act on them as they have two young children.
A few days later, SS made an unannounced welfare check, as the GP had alerted them.
This is not a family already on SS radar. SS spoke to my relative, checked what support she has, and also took contact details for other family members.
I would assume from this that a GP has the duty to report such cases.
SS get a lot of stick, sometimes rightly, but in this instance they stepped up and checked on the children and I’m glad they did.
I really hope that the circumstances around J and B, the previous neglect, the custody battle, the substance abuse etc would mean that SS turn up at the MM after that post last night.

• Sad
  • Wow

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Well she’s obviously fine as just started following someone new on IG, but she will be getting a visit.
Because that's what suicidal people do, isn't it. Go on IG and look for new people to follow 🙄
When I've been in a dark place the only place I wanted to be was in my bedroom, curtains shut, not wishing to see or speak to anyone.

That cunt hasn't got the first idea

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
View attachment 2229986just adding this from the last thread posted late last night by KP, hopefully SS gets those kids out of that house and back into the safe living home fo thri father ASAP
Peter Andre needs to be aware of this post as well as Kieran, Princess still seems to visit the MM and hangs out with her mother
---
If Princess and Junior saw the 'suicide threat' post and told Emily, as a doctor would she have a responsibility to report? (even if she thinks the post is a false threat)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40