Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
She’s obviously spent the day investigating Blade’s murder, that’s why she has been so quiet 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Stan Butler

VIP Member
There was a big OK photoshoot, freebies, filming etc for H's 18th so I was surprised this didn't happen for his 21st. Had OK perhaps shown no interest this time?
Skank was hoping to take H to Ibiza for his birthday exploitation but think her passport has been confiscated by plod because she's been charged with something and is due in court, could explain slymi Rymi doing a runner skank having to cancel 2 Ibiza trips (which is unheard of) and not doing a runner when the shit hit the fan over Blade, (which normally happens when skank is in trouble) something definitely happened last month just before or just after her birthday. 🤔

• Wow

Ecosse

VIP Member
WTF have I just read? £100K on a panic room? For a bankrupt?

Who the hell does she think is interested in her? Most sane people don't give a shit. Which means that if she's really concerned, then she must have pissed off some SERIOUSLY dodgy people. Her dealers, perhaps?

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
kATONA IS ALWAYS CLAIMING SHE IS MAKING MILLIONS FROM ONLY FANS i DOUBT THAT IS TRUE
Katona said herself that she couldn't afford her RENT during Covid lock down 2020 ... RENT....If she was really making that money she would own at least one property

clairiecluck

This is my daughter in laws company party wear high end lol won’t be no grifting freebies btw it’s Edna doing the begging seen the email say no more 🙈
Haha Busted Edna lol.
So is Edna now grifiting on behalf of Skanky , because Nobody will gift her anymore 🤣🤣🤣
Very wise decision Polly, applaud your daughter in law.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can’t help but think KFP herself may be posting on here. A poster towards the end of the previous thread - joined Jan 22 but their only post is posting KFP suicidal IG post last night asking if we’ve seen it.. apologies if I’m barking up the wrong 🌲

• Wow

kags7312

I'm not taking sides. Got that? I'm not overly interested in KH,MP,KP. I won't be replying to anyone. I won't be posting anything else on the matter.

But blimey the hypocrisy.

To spend half the thread discussing KH, and then demand others go elsewhere because someone disagrees with a few comments about him?

The man isn't perfect. Nobody is perfect.
He does OF that's pretty extreme but no, that can't be criticised.
There's presumably a reason he doesn't have the kids at the moment (of course KP is a huge part of that, and arrests etc) but until the children are back with him permanently there's valid cause for speculation.
Most people don't have exotic holidays because they can't afford them. Anyone not knowing that MP gets discounts will see the GFM as wrong. That's their right. Surely others can see how it looks? You cannot dictate how the larger world sees things.

People have different opinions.
Some (indeed a lot of people here) take this on board and acknowledge all views.
Some choose one view and to hell with anyone saying otherwise, they're told to go elsewhere. They get others to agree and it snowballs. That's a clique, ladies and gentlemen. Cliques are ugly.
If there's a thread for KH, and you're told to only post there because someone doesn't like your opinion, then let's be balanced and only ever mention KH in that thread. Is that fair? Of course it isn't.

Hopefully this makes sense. I think it does.
Donate if you want, don't donate if you don't.
Approve of KH's lifestyle, or don't.
But nobody here (including me, before anyone says it) has the right to dictate what can and cannot be said in this group. Unless quite a few have suddenly been made mods?
💯 agree with you and that’s why I rarely comment these days. Very well said 😊

• Heart

pollycopping

Chatty Member
This truthful post might explain the blood-sucking leeches pouncing on a struggling company. Give me freebies and ill advertise to my 2.6 million followers.
This lady works her socks off sometimes up all night and struggling to sell stuff at the mo my son works hard too and helps they have 3 small kids but the amount of people that won’t freebies to promote this stuff is ridiculous the game has become very hostile since social media and most people expect it for free too the point that she is feeling deflated with it all she is very talent and takes pride in all she does
---
Dear Polly please please get us a copy of the email, would LOVE to know how she phrases her begging! Presumably something along the lines of 'world famous model Katie Price wants to wear one of your dresses, as long as you give it to her for free'!
---

Maybe she's trying to make out it's another one of 'her' companies?
No fear of that company’s been running for years Florence is my granddaughter
---
This lady works her socks off sometimes up all night and struggling to sell stuff at the mo my son works hard too and helps they have 3 small kids but the amount of people that won’t freebies to promote this stuff is ridiculous the game has become very hostile since social media and most people expect it for free too the point that she is feeling deflated with it all she is very talent and takes pride in all she does
---

No fear of that company’s been running for years Florence is my granddaughter
Will ask if juts ok to show email

• Heart
And just out of interest (sorry if this has been mentioned before) does it bother people that KH and MP seem to live quite a life of luxury yet people like us are donating to their go fund me for court help? I’m in two minds about how I feel about it (I know a lot of Ms trips are work related)
No. For some people yes. It's all been said before, why should they live like monks whilst KP tries to ruin their life and Michelle gets discounted flights. Etc Ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Hannah2291

Carl’s last post has had me thinking. 18,720 minutes = 13 days. He posted it on the 1st June, meaning maybe something is going to happen today?? Kipper announced she was single on 6th June but maybe they’d split before then, especially as they haven’t been seen together since her birthday and she missed that Ibiza gig (even when it was rescheduled). Slimey also posted something around that time about being fed up with drama with certain people too. I’m really hoping that something has happened behind the scenes with police. She’s been charged with something? Or somethings about to happen and she’s been keeping it suppressed and sink-boy has been hinting that somethings about to go down? I’m probably wishful thinking!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Baggins

Skanky on hearing SB had booked Vegas...

"I know what I'll do, I'll scoff a donut on Brighton pier, that'll show the bastard!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
'Give me space' = Don't say anything critical of me. She's fine when the articles are all ones she's planted.
---

Exactly and imagine what a month-long break somewhere tropical could do for someone with bad mental health? Yet she goes on 5 or 6 holidays and she's still a complete mess. She wastes money and opportunity. Most people struggling don't have the time or cash to take months off, she's wasted it.
It can have as much space as it wants, the point is the thing itself is the one posting itself and its shite everywhere whereas it could very easily slip away into obscurity should it wish to do so. But its not going to do that is it?
---
A close family member recently saw their GP about depression and anxiety. They were asked if they were having suicidal thoughts, and said sometimes, but wouldn’t act on them as they have two young children.
A few days later, SS made an unannounced welfare check, as the GP had alerted them.
This is not a family already on SS radar. SS spoke to my relative, checked what support she has, and also took contact details for other family members.
I would assume from this that a GP has the duty to report such cases.
SS get a lot of stick, sometimes rightly, but in this instance they stepped up and checked on the children and I’m glad they did.
I really hope that the circumstances around J and B, the previous neglect, the custody battle, the substance abuse etc would mean that SS turn up at the MM after that post last night.
Let's hope they do this time; How much more of this do those children have to endure before they are removed from it once and for all?

Last edited:

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Well that was bullshit.
She's a fucking liar. Dwight wanted to see his son but she made it impossible for him.

He paid Iron Lung £30000 a year directly to look after him because he didn't trust paying it to Skanky to go to Harvey. He alledgedly paid for his other 'expenses'. Sorry I know It's not the right terminology.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Probably couldn't trust skank with an emotional support animal so gave the skank a hoover instead to help with its MH. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart