Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the comments in The Mail are brutal, Twitter are slamming her, her IG is a battlefield, we said it would probably be something really left-field that cancelled her, not the courts, not the BH, not our media, there is finally real anger at her over the avoidable loss of poor Blade, and her bollox story is only cementing the disgust towards her. Is this what brings her down 🙏🏾
After everything she’s done over the years, I can’t believe anyone is still sticking up for her. I know her fans are thick but I honestly think they’d defend her if she mowed a child down while drunk driving.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Skank’s toast surely, just a quick screenshot of latest comments on DM in the last few minutes, they are pouring in…the public have f*cking had enough 👊🏾

769B7767-D1F1-457F-8929-7FB6CD11F469.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Isn't it funny that skank releases a post about RSPCA visiting and finding nothing,, knowing they can't dispute it for legal reasons. Same as what the bleep does with SS,the courts, the priory she knows they won't say anything because they'd open themselves up to legal. 🤬
Probably couldn’t find anything as she has no pets left!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Edna is staying out of this, having a lovely day out, stay away all week please Edna, leave Skank on her own….. that‘s when she really f*cks up.

11D2B2E7-6442-4658-B9FE-44008EFEB2D5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can understand why he wouldn't want to get involved for the sake of his own health, as you say it's a huge responsibility to take on.

I guess Peter and Emily could give some financial support if Junior needed to set up a home for J&B, but the emotional toll would be very draining on him.

If Junior has evidence of neglect or kids being at risk he should certainly bring it to social services (dunno if he has such evidence - he barely associates with KP any more.)

However going a step further and trying to convince the social that J&B should live with him and making that commitment to J&B, is a huge ask of Junior, I can see why he might rightly say NO especially if there is a possibility they could instead return to Kieran who seems to be a responsible parent.
Besides which Junior is busy concentrating on his budding singing career, he wouldn't want to give that up.
---
Let's not forget the statement from the vets:

View attachment 2223682
I love how they got the comment about the Louis Vuitton collar in! I know that is helpful for ID purposes but it also shows how shallow the owner is when the dog wasn't chipped.

£500 fine for not having your dog microchipped so she should at least have to pay that as the vet said Blade was not microchipped

• Heart
  • Sad
Just sat in the train home after a few days of meetings in Whitehall (ooh hark at me!) nursing a strong rum and Dr Pepper (don’t judge me till you’ve tried it!) and a few musings have entered my head.

Firstly the RSPCA didn’t visit; they are stretched so thin that they don’t have the manpower to investigate a cold crime, they couldn’t be arsed to turn up when The Scum printed evidence of animal abuse a few weeks back. As people has previously posted, she records everything on her phone, which is glued to her trotters, there would be footage. Never happened.

Secondly, putting my tin foil hat on, if she did kill Blade by driving off her noggin, she would need help putting the poor boy out onto the road, she’s tiny and doubt she’s hitting the weights. Perhaps SB helped which was the final straw.

Who knows? Not me, I’m drinking cheap rum and DP on a train, classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
sorry but people who are saying when Junior turns 18 he could step up and take responsibility for Jett and Bunny are being stupid they are not his responsibility and he does not need to be reading people suggesting they are(and maybe feeling pressured to do something)he is a child himself(espec if god forbid something did happen to one of them it is ss responsibility for them kids and they need to sort it out)

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She only has one route open to her now. Straight to the Priory and pretend to be cracking up.
Philip Schofield should be thankful she’s on the tabloid naughty step now.
If she is gifted another dog!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She didnt notice her highly trained protection dog was even missing! And how highly trained was he to run away? That’s why she’s saying it was targeted/murdered. Making excuses for her willfull neglect. It’s probably only luck none of her kids have met the same fate over the years.
RIP beautiful Blade.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
At least OK printed that lovely photo of the two of them....

View attachment 2223246
I wonder what lavish gift Crawl got Kipper for her 45th burpday? there's been no gushing tributes or declarations of 'true love - he's the one' drivel anywhere!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She would definitely say it if a small child got killed, after all she said it when Harvey got badly scalded in the bath that time didn't she? That wasn't her fault either, because nothing ever is! You would think that if you had had even ONE dog get out and die on that road you would make absolutely sure you knew where your dogs were at all times! And a small puppy like Rolo should have been kept an eye on, especially with someone like Harvey in the house who could easily kill it if he sat or stepped on it ( as may have happened in this instance according to some theories). As I said in the last post my daughter's dog got out when we were looking after her and my husband had to run into the road to save her, but after that we always make sure that all gates are closed before letting her out ever again.

It was also sickening how she dragged Princess into this video to shore up her 'it's not my fault' protest.
Also sickening that she promoted her channel first!!
---
Are we going to see her in another see through outfit, tit tape askew, off her head , now she’s “single” again?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her damage control looks like it is backfiring spectacularly 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.