Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When RSPCA visited Jodie Marsh she filmed them, where is Skankys evidence?
I have no doubt that the RSPCA paid her a long-overdue visit so I don't see why Kipper would lie. It's embarrassing enough to anybody and if it were me i'd keep it quiet.
---
Oh duck off do you need to mention it,it’s only you you you care about nobody else.duck off out of this world,do us a favour you bleep.😡
You might be trying to steer the ship, Kipper, but you're up tit-creek without a paddle and a bigger storm is a'coming. You'll be swimming against the tide of negative public opinion and hatred. Hope you're a strong swimmer with your life-changing trotters. Only your inflatable tits can keep you afloat but hopefully the sharks will get you quickly and thoroughly. Put it this way Kipper, you'll be drowning, not waving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
duck off. Looking after number one? When has this oxygen thief ever done anything else. Hope her ship meets an iceberg.
Her number one should be the kids always. Once a parent you are never number one again. Mine are grown up with their own families and still put them first as i do my pets. duck off you rancid fanny bucketed face ache and drop in hell when you get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If and this is a big if the Rcpca have said to her they have no concerns and haven't ever had concerns then it shows them to be a complete tit show and not an establishment who is really interested in an animals welfare, they need to speak up and confirm or deny what she is saying because she’s not putting them in a good light, I bet they have been out and do want to establish how Blade managed to escape and for how long, she’s just covering her own arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hmmm I think more has gone on than we know,she is only going to say what she wants to say no mention only what she want to put out there.We know what a bleeping liar she is.

Reactions: 37
He has probably set his posts to private temporarily
---

And the car rolling that put her in court was initially stated she had a row with Sinky
Yes, and then she said she had bad news at 05am relating to Pete not allowing IT to see the kids. Next, she went to visit a 'friend' for consolation/❄ at 05am. Hmmmm.....🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes, and then she said she had bad news at 05am relating to Pete not allowing IT to see the kids. Next, she went to visit a 'friend' for consolation/❄ at 05am. Hmmmm.....🧐
Again blaming Pete..How come she got news at 5am in the morning?No bleeping way.You don’t don’t ringing peeps at 5am! Oh of course..❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That's another story that changed 3 times Dolly... first it was a man who heard the crash and rushed out his home to rescue skank.
Secondly it was a middle aged man on his way to work who stopped and helped skank because she was sat by the side onf the road.
Third story was the trauma and me me me bollocks were the hero had changed into a twenty something man on his way home from a night shift who just happened to take the long route home and found skank in the rolled car pleading and crying for help and at no regard for his own safety climbed into the car to drag skank out and comfort her by the side of the road. 🤣
The bloke apparently appeared on TV and described what he saw and how he helped IT out of the vehicle though...

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Yeah, but P is modelling and not doing glamour modelling like her mother did! Big difference!
At the moment her poses are decent, I think Bunny is going to end up like her mother, quite a few pics where I think she's posing inappropriately, at the age she is now imagine what it'll be like when she hits her teens.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Right i'm off to work stay safe and be good ❤
Had homemade pastie and chips for my tea, did extras for my idiot sons but their not in so taking them to work for jack and myself for later. 🤣
IMG_20230604_141418_677~2.jpg
IMG_20230604_152501_454~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.