Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be to much to hope for,,, if sink boy turned up in Vegas with Alves and slymi Rymi. Would that send skank into an almighty melt down. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hoping it will kick off tonight, seeing as I'm out 😂 🎂🥂🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Make sure you're on that ship on your own then,we've all seen how well you can steer a car so duck off and sink your damn ship you witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can a banned driver buy a car?
She will surely try to outdo Pete for Junior’s 18th.
And if Carl isn’t available with his luxury motors
What can she do?
She’d be a fool to buy him a puppy, or booze.
Young man like him, he is going to have an amazing party, you can be sure of that.
But will Emily and Peter allow Price entry to it?

Reactions: 15
` She doth protest too much `

Only your braindead fans are believing this constant trying to cover your arse BS!!! .... Keep digging you nasty murdering cretin ... the more you say .... the more its pointing to YOU .... I also now think while drunk, high and driving, after yet ANOTHER argument with plank boy ... off her face .... she was the one who ran Blade over KILLING him ... left him on the side of the road for someone to find, to cover herself 😡 😡 😡 ... good to see peoples anger is ` rightly ` getting to her ... and as for sinkboy you spineless selfish duck .... an animal lover ... loves ALL animals, not just their own ... this is your one chance to do the right thing ... expose this bleep, finish her once and for all

` Looking after no1 ` .... is she taking the bleeping piss!!! 👊 👊 👊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
` She doth protest too much `

Only your braindead fans are believing this constant trying to cover your arse BS!!! .... Keep digging you nasty murdering cretin ... the more you say .... the more its pointing to YOU .... I also now think while drunk, high and driving, after yet ANOTHER argument with plank boy ... off her face .... she was the one who ran Blade over KILLING him ... left him on the side of the road for someone to find, to cover herself 😡 😡 😡 ... good to see peoples anger is ` rightly ` getting to her ... and as for sinkboy you spineless selfish duck .... an animal lover ... loves ALL animals, not just their own ... this is your one chance to do the right thing ... expose this bleep, finish her once and for all👊👊👊
At first I wasn’t sure about this theory but the more I think about it the more I think you are right. No wonder she is panicking and deflecting left right and centre - she didn’t do that when any of the others were killed. Evil cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg can you imagine the explosion if Sinky said it was her pissed off her head on ❄Or stronger stuff which I think she is on..Now that would finish her forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s incredibly sad when an animal’s life is only valued for what it can give aesthetically as an accessory. The many photos of her clutching the dogs within her fake talons, pressing her overinflated lip pillows to them.
The ridiculous charade of ‘glam’ riding, parading poor Wallis about just so she can say, ‘look at me me me’. A real rider who looks after their own horse doesn’t have chance to prat about in full makeup and matchy matchy attire, you wander around stinking!
Tell me about it. Looking glam is only possible on full livery.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd been avoiding her threads cos she was too much. Saw this title and felt sick. RIP Blade. 😭

Any normal person who'd lost one animal in an accident would pretzel themselves to make sure it never, ever happened again. The guilt would tear me up. This witch though... subhuman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
That Stan Butlers a right bleep starting that rumour skank ran over and killed Blade when she was returning to Pricey Towers pissed and off her face on sniff. 🤣🤣🤣
chrome_screenshot_1686146166748.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
5 days ago & people are replying today about blade
He has probably set his posts to private temporarily
---
She is disgusting for using Princess in this too. Kipper's the adult, she has responsibility for what goes on in that house, the buck stops with her ( or should) .
Yet there she is sitting with her daughter to deflect criticism, using her as a ploy and shield.
---

She usually goes mad and off the rails when she has fignts /gets dumped. What if they had a massive bust-up, she got off her tits and then that's when Blade got out as she was totally out of it? Reminds me of the Christmas rumours when her horse and dogs were apparently running all over local farm land.

Or....maybe SB has grown a back bone and actually cares about Blade, far fetched I know!
And the car rolling that put her in court was initially stated she had a row with Sinky

Reactions: 16
At first I wasn’t sure about this theory but the more I think about it the more I think you are right. No wonder she is panicking and deflecting left right and centre - she didn’t do that when any of the others were killed. Evil cow.
Yeah, me too, but as you say, she is deflecting and protesting too much. When she does that, always a sure sign she is heavily involved. When she goes quiet on stuff, it usually just blows over...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh duck off do you need to mention it,it’s only you you you care about nobody else.duck off out of this world,do us a favour you bleep.😡
There is nothing positive about that wig ... or those hideous lips .. the filter can't hide either
---
Would it be to much to hope for,,, if sink boy turned up in Vegas with Alves and slymi Rymi. Would that send skank into an almighty melt down. 🤣🤣🤣
Fake BF for Kipper ... fake BF for Jessica ... in bed with FLF

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He has probably set his posts to private temporarily
---

And the car rolling that put her in court was initially stated she had a row with Sinky
I’d like to know who was that person that found her that time?was it Sinky following her cos he knew how high she was?it was his car wasn’t it?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.