Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shadow banned as well. I wrote a scathing post about how she was an animal abuser and drugged up bleep and not one reply :)
I’m shadow banned by both the Skank and SB and have been for nearly a year 😭 I thought it lifted after a few weeks/months but clearly not! It’s so god damn frustrating!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Dear Krusties, my friend used to have pics of all her deceased cats and dogs around the house, including their ashes on display - no wonder she was always depressed.
My poor deceased mogs were buried in my back garden, and we built a fish pond round the burial site. I like to imagine they'd like that and I always think of them when I feed the fish.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dear Krusties, my friend used to have pics of all her deceased cats and dogs around the house, including their ashes on display - no wonder she was always depressed.
My poor deceased mogs were buried in my back garden, and we built a fish pond round the burial site. I like to imagine they'd like that and I always think of them when I feed the fish.
I have caskets,just small ones,but I do have my tortie Tiny buried in garde,I have a Bhudda stone on her grave.So I know where my buba is.🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If it's not already been done....

Can I suggest one of you lovely, passionate, people - put together a dossier of sorts, including all her bullshit with her animals (with sources) and turn it into a PDF for easy consumption and email it to every local RSPCA branch possible and their head office/CEO. (Their contact info should be available online or by request.) I think the best way to get them to pay attention to what's going on with her is to bombard them up and down the country until someone takes up the mantle and moves against her. They won't do the leg work in putting the pieces together themselves, so if someone's done it for them it might make them more keen to act. (I'd be happy to help, of course!)

Something really has to be done about her before another innocent life ends as a result of her negligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What’s the reckoning,she will have a pic of her surrounded by her existing dogs,kissing them.😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Pictures taken by Goff.
7 bleeping hour hair appointment?
Plus travel time and don't even ask how 'it' got there and back!
Really, really distraught then at the death of her beloved dog.
Pitifull, really pitifull that this blot on the landscape of life actually tries peddling this complete tripe!
duck off Kipper and od in a major way, no one is the least bit interested in your bullshit life and lies.
Whether you were actually driving when Blade was killed is immaterial, it's your fault for not protecting him or being interested in his welfare.
The same thing with your kid's, dog dead but YOU need some ME time.
bleeping vile ,ugly, self obsessed, narcissistic, animal killing bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh I’m really starting to believe she’s not coming back from this. 99% of the public are outraged, totally drowning out her thick-headed supporters, don’t think screaming out ‘Caroline Flack’ and #BeKind is gonna cut it as a defence. The Sun article is having none of her lies, look at the headline “she claims was killed ‘on purpose’ “ ….nah they not buying it. SB may well have gone for good this time, no chauffeur, no fake relationship, no replacement willing to be with this deformed caricature of a woman anymore. Finally look at her…..looks have totally gone, a 45yo with no career, no backup and ugly on the inside and out, yup I’m sensing DC is right….”A storm is coming”….and it’s going to f*ck her up big style…bring it f*cking on 🍿

Isn‘t this just the face of EVIL…we don’t even have to photoshop her now, it’s there in reality….’SHUDDER’….

AD422E8C-713B-411F-8405-384E3F65ACB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m wondering if SB,knew that she was going to fucked re death of darling Blade,he thought duck this I’m going…

Reactions: 20
Absolute bullshit!
Yet again blaming anybody but herself FFS 😡😡😡 I wondwr if the useless RSPCA have even paid the bleep a visit the vets where poor Blade was taken needs to speak up im beyond bleeping pissed off and now i need a wine😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh I’m really starting to believe she’s not coming back from this. 99% of the public are outraged, totally drowning out her thick-headed supporters, don’t think screaming out ‘Caroline Flack’ and #BeKind is gonna cut it as a defence. The Sun article is having none of her lies, look at the headline “she claims was killed ‘on purpose’ “ ….nah they not buying it. SB may well have gone for good this time, no chauffeur, no fake relationship, no replacement willing to be with this deformed caricature of a woman anymore. Finally look at her…..looks have totally gone, a 45yo with no career, no backup and ugly on the inside and out, yup I’m sensing DC is right….”A storm is coming”….and it’s going to f*ck her up big style…bring it f*cking on 🍿

Isn‘t this just the face of EVIL…we don’t even have to photoshop her now. It’s there in reality….’SHUDDER’….

View attachment 2223958
Christ! Those photos are horrendous! The lumpy face and it looks as though the filler in her lips has migrated to under her nose. And how many chins are there?

Vile, evil, piece of tit. But do you know what she will only be thinking about MEEEEEEEE... how do I get out of this mess, what will happen to meeeeeeeeee! How many lies can I tell. Poor, poor Blade will not have been given a second thought.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I understand why organisations can’t comment on individual cases but the likes of the RSPCA and The Priory should be allowed to say that they haven’t been involved. Otherwise they are opening themselves up for unnecessary criticism when they’ve had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.