Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stan I think couple of years ahead lots of these cunty stupid influencers will all be gone,SM are going crazy for em at this time but it’s a trend,stupid fucking money making trend..it will be gone though..I’m sure if it.
Especially if they have to start declaring all earnings and freebies to the tax man.

Reactions: 17
Bus fare and some Greggs? A copy of the Sun to see his face in it. Some new hair products?
£20?
Probably at least 2k

Reactions: 21
I call both my exes by their last names.

Reactions: 19
The power of Krusties compels you. The power of Krusties compels you. The power of Krusties compels you. The power of Krusties compels you.....
Then H marches in and says 'hello you cunt' (that's in the film too, innit??)

Reactions: 18
She probably puts it on every time she gets dumped and sits there crying over Pete in it getting drunk & sniffing powder ... like a modern day Mrs Haversham

Reactions: 25
Hit the nail on the head there, I reckon. How DARE anyone leave the Pwicey!!! She's been bitter ever since.

Reactions: 20
Also…..considering she’s just had her Barnet done wtf is that bald patch???
that is lace from the topper - its too dark for her skin tone - an actual wigologist would have bleached it ... and .... dont get me started on the fron wig hairline, its unnatural, needs plucking which would have been done by an expert - this was literally bought cheap and plonked on her head ... you can see the lace where its glued along her hairline at the front even with the filter
---
Has PA pissed her off, selling the wedding dress and the whole new world outfits. Kept them all these years, maybe he's told her no way Princess doing any travel shows with you or anything else. Or she's totally skint
or maybe the desperate cow is trying to show Carol that he really is 'the one' by finally getting rid of all her special Pete memories ....

Reactions: 20
I had a friend who claimed she was psychic, she was also alcoholic and used bucket-loads of drugs. One day she announced she'd had this catastrophic dream about Earths' anhialation, floods, earthquakes, and world-wide destruction - the end of mankind as we know it. For some reason this rang sorta true, however I later realised it was all in a disaster movie I'd watched the night the night before and she would've been stoned and drifting in and out of consciousness on the sofa, lol. I think the film is called 'The Day After Tomorrow.'

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.