Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she in the hairdressers for seven hours? 😳
RSPCA made a breakfast visit then!
She is going to trip herself up big time I think and I am here for it 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 40
[/QUOTE]

We know she doesnt roll out of her pit until lunchtime so it's very 🐟🐟🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We know she doesnt roll out of her pit until lunchtime so it's very 🐟🐟🐟
[/QUOTE]
It is 💯 %

Reactions: 16
The bloke apparently appeared on TV and described what he saw and how he helped IT out of the vehicle though...
The bloke on TV didn't match the previous description of the bloke who helped her though did it? She clearly paid someone to pretend to be the one who found her and that would back up her version of the story.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, today has been another eventful day. We have deflection in abundance. Hair appointments - but that's the norm. Kipper blaming everyone else for the demise of Blade and throwing into the mix the fake visit from the RSPCA. I agree with others that it will be something we least expect that will finally get her cancelled. Public support is diminishing rapidly

I'm not sure that this will be her final downfall (come on sink boy and FLF, spill the gossip, there has never been a better time) but her public standing is declining stratospherically.

Couldn't happen to a nicer person eh?

EDITED TO ADD PUNCTUATION
And her lunatic fan base are being thrashed with the most genius comments on her IG account.
My favourite today is someone labelling them “her sycophantic universal credit groupies”.

Laughed?

I nearly had a little wee as well.
HA HAAAAAAA🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The bloke on TV didn't match the previous description of the bloke who helped her though did it? She clearly paid someone to pretend to be the one who found her and that would back up her version of the story.
I don't think she knows/ remembers the truth herself at this point. She's got that 'main character' energy where every story glorifies her and ends with "and then the crowd stood up and clapped as the mayor presented me with a medal". :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Does anyone know who she's leaving the salon with? She goes to a car and two doors are open implying they're both getting in.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 20.25.57.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 20.26.06.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Under cover RSPCA officer just in case who ever killed poor Blade(RIP bless him) is out to get her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking after no1 is a must and I run the ship? Tell us something we don't know Skank :unsure: :LOL:

Her saying the RSPCA are trying to find out who murdered her dog. It will be like when she told Social Services her kids could name every
woman Kieran was boffing. They are probably nodding politely, taking notes and thinking 'What the duck, this old bird is mental!'.

she is a compulsive liar lets not us forget
i dont believe for one second the Rspca visited
proof is needed on that one skanky

Reactions: 27
And her lunatic fan base are being thrashed with the most genius comments on her IG account.
My favourite today is someone labelling them “her sycophantic universal credit groupies”.

Laughed?

I nearly had a little wee as well.
HA HAAAAAAA🤩
Biggest laugh is they wouldn’t even understand what that implied 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think she knows/ remembers the truth herself at this point. She's got that 'main character' energy where every story glorifies her and ends with "and then the crowd stood up and clapped as the mayor presented me with a medal". :unsure:
Yeah, everyone clapped and there were tears in everyone's eyes. She's Trump-like :LOL:
That's really interesting how the story has changed in a year and a half. It's like Kieran suddenly turned evil or she has had some sort of breakdown and completely changed her mind. It must be drugs, mental illness, hanging about with different people or a combination of all three.

I can't believe Keiran has turned evil - tbh he strikes me as basically nice, a bit of a dim wit but I can't imagine he's anything worse than a bit randy and a bit thick - which is why he was so good to her all those years. I think he just stopped being easy to control and that shocked her and insulted her so much (personality disorder, drug grandiosity or new people winding her up) she's decided he's terrible.
She's a narcissist. Anyone who criticises her or rejects her is painted black. She idealises them, then they do something completely normal and human or tell her no - then they're the devil. It's not healthy thinking.

In one of her books she talks about Leandro literally being 'perfect' but then says that there must be some sort of flaw, so she starts looking for it, then she starts arguing, that's the devaluing stage of the cycle. It's as if you can see the cogs whirring in her brain, every man she meets is perfect, then he isn't!

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 20.35.15.png

---
Kipper is going to bring out the big guns ... her moon boots, The only kids she gets minimal criticism for - H & P, pictures outside the Priory, right by the sign and her 'famous roast dinner'
Ewwww, she appears to have had a leek :sick: 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.