Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed the post as I just posted to say, could it have been her
She has form ... think it was her that killed her other alsation years ago ... claimed it was delivery driver but the delivery firm came out fighting with video evidence that the driver never opened her gate or hit a dog ... she shut up when challenged

Reactions: 44
Didn't she assert that Blade stayed by her side constantly, even in bed? I fuckin' hate her so much now that if I ever see that twat I would rip her/wig/extensions out by the roots. And d'ya know what? I wouldn't give a damn if I was up for assault - it'd be well worth it...

Reactions: 31
Sorry , that evil lying fucker always drags me back in again, What sort of fucking respectable establishment, give her a dog that isn’t chipped???
I have found from experience, and years of being a Krusty, every one and every company that piece of shit is associated with, well , all fucking grifters the lot of them

Reactions: 28
Yes,she was with SB I think he mentioned bed,She said dogs shouldn’t be on bed.Something like that.

Reactions: 17
Have no fear Kipper ... Olympic Aqua Mum will save the day with her 'truth' book ... ably aided and abetted by the tadpoles ... FLF and Sinky ... running distractions, arranging more surgery and pointless 'appearances' here, there, any dump that will have you

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Why does this creature think the general public are so thick!? Just because she has one brain cell and her ”fans” do too, it. doesn’t mean everyone else is that idiotic. Why the FUCK, if someone was going to kill an animal, would they pick the bloody protection dog and ignore the little chihuahuas?!? And the fact that she mentioned her hair extensions before mentioning the dog has riled me up.
I didn’t take her ramblings about SB to mean he was behind the death of Blade, I took it as “oh poor me, my dog died AND I’ve split up with my sink wanking chauffeur.” If SB doesn’t do the off after another pet of hers dying, he’s a bigger douche than I thought. I didn’t think I could hate someone as much as I hate KFP right now.

Reactions: 31
When I stayed at Harvey's I was only too happy to have Blade on the bed but he stayed at the bottom of the stairs and refused to come upstairs even when I called him. Must have been a protection thing. I certainly felt looked after in that sense. He didn't deserve this treatment.

Reactions: 72
If those Sarf Affricans (or someone else with a grudge - so many) they would 'make a statement' eg: throat cut. I hate that I'm thinking any of this ghastly stuff and getting tearful whenever a pic of Blade is posted.
Sorry x

Reactions: 17
#281 Slymi on the run, poor Blade is gone, Kipper is relying on a book by her Mum

Reactions: 39
HOW is this woman allowed to continue to own animals? Who's dick is she sucking to keep getting away with this shit? Not just with animals, but with driving laws and such too. WTF is going on?

I was mad yesterday, but seeing this tonight has turned my piss into lava, nevermind boiled it!!

I had to have my black GSD put to sleep in 2021, due to suspected cancer and the days leading up to his passing were horrific and the vets failed him left and right. I didn't get to say goodbye to him properly either (thanks Covid!) and even now, over two years later, I'm haunted by it and still grieving his loss. He'd been my best friend and shadow for nearly 12 years, I miss him every day and I don't think a day goes by when I haven't had a little cry over him. I'd kill for one more minute with him. I'm still grieving for the other dogs (and cats) I've lost over the years too, they all meant the absolute world to me and their loss is a pain that doesn't ever fully heal. I cannot comprehend how anyone can be so reckless and uncaring with a pet.

She is an absolutely abhorrent human being and karma cannot catch up to her quickly enough for my liking. Bitch needs locking up!

Reactions: 51
I like the idea of putting fake headstones of all the dogs that have died on her driveway.

Reactions: 42
One person I worry about is our Dolly, Fuck me Skankys such an evil cow, and our poor Dolly always worrying about getting bigger piss pots ,
They get bigger , and Bigger , and BIGGER, all down to our Dolly , thinking about getting her an apprentice

Reactions: 21
Wouldn't her Son in law be married to her Daughter

Reactions: 29
Obviously she knows she has been doing something wrong to even insinuate that!
Do we even know that she was at home on Sunday night?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.