Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww no! I was a Laaaadie being treated by the lovely staff at Royal London..I didn’t do a wimp having stitches (duck they hurt) nahhh I am a eastie londoner..duck..Joking aside..just what a wonderful Health service we have..❤❤❤🙏🙏

Awwww Thankyou,I think oh duck get on with it..Things happen don’t they,must get rid of bleeping slippers that I wear,went to hossie in them come home in them,I think they are bleeping culprits.👀🤣

Awwwwww thanks.

Erm well excuse the bleeping state of me Barnet ,this me this morning..you see those loads of wee plasters I think they disolve..along with stitches..
I do know the East End quite well from a friend I had in my 20's who lived in Downham Road and an ex who came from Hackney. I probably remember it more thru the pubs and markets though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow you were so lucky it wasn't your eye - you actually look pretty good for what you've gone thru - chin up - you'll be washing your hair in no time and hairdressers soon - it is the antiseptic smell I hate. Big 🤗 🤗

I have a feeling you might want to delete your post as I don't think personal pics are OK but I haven't read up on it. Only saying...
How do I delete ?😩I don’t want to be naughty.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yup, you're right, she already exploited showed us this weeks ago 🙄.

Sending everyone who is unwell/feeling off a huge hug. I've been whacked out on pain relief myself for the last 2 days. Obviously I've not been in as much pain as Skanky Flaps is in, all day, every day she bravely struggles on 🎻

Any Tattler's booked a viewing for Crawl's house yet? I can just imagine them 2 doing the viewings. You'd leave with armfuls of old tat they'd been flogging on Itsasham 🤣

@Emeline so Zoe is well & truly out the picture? 🤔I'd love to know what actually happened there.

So that petition hasn't got her the response she wanted. What will she start next 🙄
Bit odd isnt it,but ive notice Zoe's new boss that ggxhayley (the one that took her on as her brand ambassador) and Chris Harris have started following each other recently, coincidence 🤔 I don't get why Hayley would want to use him for anything when there's thousands of photographers out there?

I know zoe's got a private account but im 99.9% she doesnt follow her off that either.
Just like that Lou woman that they were supposed to be besties then Lou deleted all traces of her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow you were so lucky it wasn't your eye - you actually look pretty good for what you've gone thru - chin up - you'll be washing your hair in no time and hairdressers soon - it is the antiseptic smell I hate. Big 🤗 🤗

I have a feeling you might want to delete your post as I don't think personal pics are OK but I haven't read up on it. Only saying...
Click on your own post... not the ones that have answered you and bottom left hand corner there is option to delete.

How do I delete ?😩I don’t want to be naughty.
It is more for your safety as you could be indentified.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit odd isnt it,but ive notice Zoe's new boss that ggxhayley (the one that took her on as her brand ambassador) and Chris Harris have started following each other recently, coincidence 🤔 I don't get why Hayley would want to use him for anything when there's thousands of photographers out there?

I know zoe's got a private account but im 99.9% she doesnt follow her off that either.
Just like that Lou woman that they were supposed to be besties then Lou deleted all traces of her!
Probably not paid her, seems to be a pattern and KP knows it, wants everything for free in exchange for publicity 🤦🏻‍♀️ KP is just a user.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I would like to know for certain if Cole is still chauffeuring Katie around from A to B to Z every day, despite his broken hand.
And if so, if he drove her and Princess to the riding stables today (if indeed they went today, and this isn't old footage, made to look current).
If I were Peter Andre, I would be flipping my lid about my child possibly being driven by someone with a plaster cast on their hand, who in my opinion cannot be fit to be in proper control of a car.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣Awww Pom what great piccies..keep laughing..Thankyou.
You're welcome 🥰🤗😘 xx.
Hope you're feeling alot better today 💕🤗😘 xx

Who is the masked bloke in the background? Can we speculate? That's a TKO if ever and Sid actually seems to have a leg day :LOL: Cheers @Pom Bear for cheering our miserable lives up 🤗 🤗 🤗

Nice to see ya back and posting Dolly 💋
Looool I've no idea who the guy is in the background myself 😄😄 xx.
You're welcome 💗💖🤗😘 xx.

My first pic today...

Teef swap! 😱😄😄😄..

Resizer_16168648255475~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.