Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be in trouble as using Harvey again.....

Following some wedding event hire on IG big announcement?
How long is she going to keep using that picture? Its the same one from mothers day

And i agree in trouble especially with the Harvey, dogs posts and obviously wanting people to notice her following the wedding planner to get people talking and get her attention
I hope she is in the shit for something, its well overdue

Reactions: 11
She lived in Hove,Brighton I believe....

8 Her poor children. I dispare for them. She has no moral compass.

Reactions: 12
Imagine how many easter eggs she'll let him have... 'that's it Harv, stuff anuvver one in ya gob my big strong boy...'
He will probably end up poorly again soon, birthdays are coming up, many birthday cakes and she wont be keeping an eye on the poor boy's diet

Reactions: 12
He will probably end up poorly again soon, birthdays are coming up, many birthday cakes and she wont be keeping an eye on the poor boy's diet
I’ve commented about this in the past. When there is a birthday u see him with a massive slab of cake and when they went to see her mother last year he had a cookie in his hand. I pointed out that when he is with her he was always eating unhealthy and his mother would always be his worst enemy. I got slated by her ‘fans’. It was only when she buggered off on holiday straight after he came out of the hospital, u didn’t see a ‘fan’ for dust!

Reactions: 15
On the sun comments someone called marco seems to know a lot of info and seems to think on the next hearing the shit if deffo hitting the fan

Reactions: 16
On the sun comments someone called marco seems to know a lot of info and seems to think on the next hearing the shit if deffo hitting the fan
Yes ive seen his comments a few times i really hope he is legit and what he is saying is true.
He put me off about 2 months ago because he said Catlitta had lost his house so i thought he was talking crap but thinking about it now Carlitta has just put it up for sale is there more to it than we don't know?

Reactions: 17
Just looking at the state of her in that picture with harv I'm surprised she hasn't been pulled up over cultural appropriation...
there must be some bloody furious oompa loompas around!
Could she get anymore orange

Carl's house is now marked Sold STC.

Reactions: 13
Mmmmm, maybe she has got him in a bad habit of not paying his bills... can’t see him selling many cars at the moment, plus Instagram tat is surely not going to earn that much…?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.