Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Surely for KH to lose visiting rights to the kids he must have been accused of something very serious and it must have been very recent

• Sad
Reactions: 10

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
No I didn't have to ask him, as I bought it for just £18.12 + p&p!
I've no idea how this could be arranged - I'm not an interviewer, obs, and he lives in Kent which is a long way from the north-west. Can't believe he replied to me, lol. I've all sorts of tongue-in-cheek questions to ask which, little by little I'm jotting down in readiness - so watch this space 😊
You could ask him to do a Skype or TEAMS call, it's like being in the same room as the person x

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
If he did why would the Blair’s be so bothered about it becoming public knowledge, and go to this extent to keep it hidden. The story about Harry came out and blew over. So how can Blair Jnr be more important than a Prince.
i dont know, but with skanky theres always something sexual,but i would say the difference would be what happened after wards ? harry wore a costume to a party, but what did blairs kid do while wearing a similar costume ?????

celticguy47

View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH

An oxymoron for a title. And it seems the Prices have jumped ships as Katie is tied in a deal with Mirror Publishing which is owned by Reach Plc and HQ(Harper&Collins) is tied to this book who are in the same building as News Corps which owns The Sun so coincidental that The Sun has published this. You really have to admire the way she uses the press/media to her advantage but also disgusting that she uses the press/media to make money out of her own family

Reactions: 9

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
No I didn't have to ask him, as I bought it for just £18.12 + p&p!
I've no idea how this could be arranged - I'm not an interviewer, obs, and he lives in Kent which is a long way from the north-west. Can't believe he replied to me, lol. I've all sorts of tongue-in-cheek questions to ask which, little by little I'm jotting down in readiness - so watch this space 😊
Via Zoom or Teams or old fashioned Skype?

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I hadn't heard that, Brah - but I wouldn't put it past the scheming cunt to blackmail TBs son, which makes me wonder if she was paid from even higher up to bring the PM down totally, if ever necessary.
Two well-known men have always stuck in my mind: S.C and P.M
Absolutely agree. Could be either. My money is on PM.

spudonspeed

I agree but it was nice to see Jett and Bunny with KH in the MM driveway so I think something is happening
To me it's a bit weird but no more than it still having the kids. Like others said it's well protected by somebody. Just my thoughts.
Fred is dead...till next time lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Serious question.
Her fake breasts. Are they silicon implants, or the water balloons ones you fill up just under the skin with a valve?
Because I’m thinking, silicon is quite heavy. And wouldn’t adapt to body heat, or if one were in the cold. But the water ones would?
Serious answers please, I’m really clueless.
Don’t think they are silicone,sure a Krustie will confirm.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Morning all
Any libel action would name Amy first but also linked to the publisher, HQ, a branch of Harper Collins. So, even if Amy snuffed it any action could continue without her.
I imagine that the publishers legal department will have reviewed the manuscript that the content can be substantiated but its what has been left out that would be interesting.
Right, I'm off for my breakfast now, have a good day one and all.
Thats interesting to know, but of course we know they printed that last pile of old crap " 'Arvey & MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" containing numerous digs and outright slaggings-off towards the Exes (especially DY), so its likely they'll do same again - mind you they were obliged to pulp a huge amount of that garbage so perhaps they may have learnt a valuable lesson for this next putrid offering?

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Is there a precedent for this book? Any other examples of mum’s writing in defense of daughters that intone knows of?