Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
so Junior turning 18 this month and Princess turning 16 bet they both can not wait to see what kind of special birthday party their mother throws for them after all look at the spectacular party she organized for Harveys 21st
Why would Skanky bother since Pete has them most of the time?

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Barnaby sez "Please do not compare my Teef with skanky's................................ and BTW I don't like Pot Noodles either"

Yes the thing should lose access to the Blue Badge - why would it need one when it doesn't have a driving licence anyway?
Ohhh Inspector Barnaby bless him Rita,no horny Mike?🤣

• Haha

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Surely for KH to lose visiting rights to the kids he must have been accused of something very serious and it must have been very recent
She is probably just refusing him to see the kids. She doesn't care about court ordered contact or anything. She will just not hand them over. She gives zero fucks.

• Angry

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
And thats an old pic of her in the filthy top she wore for days during her recent shut in a Spanish villa random chat with Benidorm bit part actor and a writer for the 25 mins she sobered up bender
Is that a swimming pool through the glass doors?

• Wow

Jexyz

Is this their attempt to circumvent the restraining orders and legal action by the exes, because they can slag off everyone under “Amy’s” name and it’s unlikely police or lawyers would take any action or if they did take any action against Amy, it’s unlikely she will be around for the repercussions, very sneaky!!!
I was just about to say the same. Who would question a dying woman's words? (they should in this case, but imagine the 'be kind' hive that'll come after anyone who does!) .

• Angry
  • Haha

Salyara

The guy is an immature cunt, Dolly. There is no other words to describe him.
My thoughts were that SB started following/liking KH almost as a form of intimidation.
KH reciprocated to say "can't bully me", MP did the same.

However, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at the polo last week that KH & MP went to with KSR, because SB shared one vid from there, that from the angles, he must have been within feet of them.

Can't image KSR entertaining SB after slap gate, but he did tag her a couple months a back after a fall out with Skank, around the time of the Vine show

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Erm I may have pointed that little fact out to them as well! Although I see it never actually made it into the comments, despite the fact they claimed comments weren't being modified!
My comment seems to be the only one but its not coming up on on my DM profile either. Weird.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Peas. Must be Stans' 'rustic version.' Lolalot!
---

Asparagus Syndrome?
---

He captures her very essence in that 'nobody's face is completely symmetrical' and the painting depicts contemporary culture whilst celebrating King Charles III coronation etc. I could go on, and on....
Broken Britain.

• Haha

Saffy123

Wish the Sun would give other young girls a chance

They only print her for the comments / negative clicks

So many prettier nice girls out there needing a break. Why does she hoard the opps with her gross plastic surgery

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
all I can see is that shape behind her, is it part of the tree as it looks remarkably like one of my pointers having a piss - as they would if faced with her ....
---
all I can see is that shape behind her, is it part of the tree as it looks remarkably like one of my pointers having a piss - as they would if faced with her ....
Sorry Stan just seen your post!

Attachments

• Haha

Lunagooner

VIP Member
More 2 or 3 week old pictures to deflect from the real reason for reasons for reasons why the cunts been hiding it's bloated mutilated drink and drug addicted narcissistic violent bullying freeloading scamming lying child neglecting animal killing ugly plastic cunting corpse. 🤬
Didn't get much sleep after your night shift Stan?

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Surely for KH to lose visiting rights to the kids he must have been accused of something very serious and it must have been very recent
[/QUOTE]
But surely he hasn’t even really seen them in months?

• Sad

Salyara

E
I thought the cakes were crap too!
---
Not buying all the wholesome happy family party stuff on IG from KP and Sophie! This is a greedy family of grifters with zero class, who stand idly by while kids are being neglected!
Edna was bleeding on a couple of weeks ago about the soft play that comes to her etc that she had organised for Albert's birthday, didn't see any of that yesterday.
Is his real birthday party today?