Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Had she any sense at all she would have used her freak tits to flog her own bikini line. Plenty of airheads and freak loving men would have paid what she asked for, for those bunting nippleless boulders. She could’ve sold thousands of them, made a million.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

geordiegirl

VIP Member
That Jacanda Ibiza has Jessica Alves as its bio photo... me thinks skanky wont make it onto there...

Reactions: 12

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Perhaps this is why they have kept the transplant secret, they are going for the 'big reveal' to coincide with the book launch to get her on all the daytime TV sofas to talk about it?
No that ship has sailed, no way will they get back on the box
---
Ah, a book, probably ghostwritten and a complete work of fiction.

So who will take one for the team and buy this pile of shite??
It’ll be in Poundland within a month

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Tedbear

VIP Member
Regards Disability Badge, OK! Magazine state badge is Harvey's not Skankerella's. Therefore she's using it fraudulently as he's not in car with her. Wonder why college haven't queried where it is, as surely they would need it to ferry him to appointments etc?
love Skanderella 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
This is all Skanky’s doing because she called the paps. This is not right that P should be splashed across the media like this. That skank should feel ashamed of herself trying to push P into the media like this!
But in SFP post she had edited out his face,

VIP Member

“The person who knows her best… her mother” 🤣 Does the old hag know how much cock it’s had and how much coke it has inhaled? Doubt it, but then again AFP has been an old banger in its time. Remember when it did some glamour modelling 🤢🤮🤢 No crotch shots of it whilst plumbed in to a ventilator though.
Ah, a book, probably ghostwritten and a complete work of fiction.

So who will take one for the team and buy this pile of shite??

• Haha

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
The biggest surprise with this book is that she hasn't had her name added to the cover! Surprised she didn't have it written as By Amy Price and MEEEEEE! She usually always has to get MEEEEE in somewhere!
It will be in there and on every page. Just like Mr PP Fencing has been through all AFPs mates. Naughty Mr PP Fencing.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I hadn't heard that, Brah - but I wouldn't put it past the scheming cunt to blackmail TBs son, which makes me wonder if she was paid from even higher up to bring the PM down totally, if ever necessary.
Two well-known men have always stuck in my mind: S.C and P.M
Oh sewer think I know who you mean by PM but ahhhh I think I know who you mean re SC.

Reactions: 10

NoodleNips

VIP Member
She still has ` money ` maybe not the 45million reported, but Id imagine still quite a chunk ..... its still there, well hidden under someone's watchful eye ... its what the rich do ` well before ` bankruptcy ( pay good money, for the best advice ) ... they squirrel it away in various places, names ..... she is the queen of using any loophole available to keep ` HER MONEY ` .... this is why, she is arrogantly confident ... having countless surgery .... going away on multiple holidays citing them as ` work ` ( loophole ) and getting involved with various business ventures, that fail and don't bring in the cash .... in order to hide behind the ` stash ` under the mattress ... its all a façade to keep this lie going .... she behaves this way, is soo cocksure ... because she knows, when the shit hits the fan, behind closed doors ... she does have the funds to pay for the best ... sadly this is all one big game to her, and fuck anyone who gets hurt .... as long as she ` gets her own way ` that's all that matters to this old drunk, drugged up deranged hag .... the good news, her ` lifestyle ` is now taking its toll, which is evidenced by her horrendous looks and the few brain cells she did have, are now pickled beyond repair .... she is a freakshow, nothing but a object of ridicule and no amount of ` hidden ` money, or professional advice can change that .... It will only get worse, in that respect ..... she was successful many years ago ... and SHE alone will destroy herself in the end, that's how those in showbiz usually end up ... the bad news, she is using this hidden stash ( power ) in order to point score, get one over on KH by keeping J&B ... to show him, what happens once you ` cross her ` ... not because she is a loving mother protecting her children ( far from it ) again ... this is a point scoring exercise .... the money we have raised, and continue for KH ( well done all 👌 ) .... is a mere drop in the ocean for her, short change .... 5grand she easily spends on hair, nails and shopping, in a few hours and has probably mocked him with this many times, since she kept the children from him ` game playing ` ..... however ` good MUST prevail ` over EVIL ... that's the only way to deal with creatures like her ... we do NOT give up ...... she WILL get what she deserves in one way, or another ... if not the courts .. the law ...... she ` manically ` has fingers in many pies, due to being a drug, drunk addled lunatic, who doesn't have control of her faculties ... it will come eventually ... in some form for her ✊✊
Oh I hope so, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10