Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww..... no, not you too Dolly :confused:
Hang on in there sweetie, you never know when we'll need your ginormous piss-pot.
Guess who replied to my pm on fb?
Char Chit, that's who! He'd loved to be interviewed about his artwork! šŸ˜‰
Oh,I know Iā€™m so peed off nothing or no fucker is doing a Philth on her and itā€™s sooo bleeping time.šŸ™

Sorry Sewer,oh my char wow,have you asked him how much that bleep painting is etc?ā¤

Reactions: 14
What is wrong with these people? Constantly begging on Instagram - ring around some commercial estate agents in the area you lazy fuckwit and sort it out yourself!!!
An ex-friend of mine does this. You'll see a post that says "Superdrug's number?" or "When's Asda closing?" and some utter doormat will go look it up and give her the answer. I had to cut her out before I murdered her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh,I know Iā€™m so peed off nothing or no fucker is doing a Philth on her and itā€™s sooo bleeping time.šŸ™

Sorry Sewer,oh my char wow,have you asked him how much that bleep painting is etc?ā¤
No I didn't have to ask him, as I bought it for just Ā£18.12 + p&p!
I've no idea how this could be arranged - I'm not an interviewer, obs, and he lives in Kent which is a long way from the north-west. Can't believe he replied to me, lol. I've all sorts of tongue-in-cheek questions to ask which, little by little I'm jotting down in readiness - so watch this space šŸ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit more detail on this 50 Shades of Skanky Price from The Bookseller....

So the old baggage was well enough to dictate this crap from her deathbed to the captive Ghostie then? Or is it all direct from the Gob of Skank as we all expect?
---
Question, given that they're flogging the Terminal mum narrative. What happens when she shuffles off this mortal coil and leaves a healthy wodge of mattress cash to skank. Will it go to her or into the bankruptcy coffers?
Also will skank lay claim to the royalties of the work of fiction?
Wouldn't it be GRATE if the old hag left everything to PFP and skank got bugger all? :ROFLMAO:
---
I've no idea how this could be arranged - I'm not an interviewer, obs, and he lives in Kent which is a long way from the north-west. Can't believe he replied to me, lol. I've all sorts of tongue-in-cheek questions to ask which, little by little I'm jotting down in readiness - so watch this space šŸ˜Š
Have you told him how he can achieve great FAME by appearing on here? (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ā€œThe person who knows her bestā€¦ her motherā€ šŸ¤£ Does the old hag know how much cock itā€™s had and how much coke it has inhaled? Doubt it, but then again AFP has been an old banger in its time. Remember when it did some glamour modelling šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ No crotch shots of it whilst plumbed in to a ventilator though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Latest
Perhaps this is why they have kept the transplant secret, they are going for the 'big reveal' to coincide with the book launch to get her on all the daytime TV sofas to talk about it?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And a discounted OF membership so that they can both see more of their darling Mummy and Daddy Coal. Coal will be planning on taking Prinny for a sink party bash, while Prinnyā€™s boyfriend tries out the tampon pulling trick with Pricey.
---

Which publisher was gullible to sign up
to this sack of crap? duck me if it wasnā€™t bad enough the ugly sisters doing a podcast that no one will listen to, the iron lunged,oxygen thieving, lung borrowing fucker has allegedly written a book šŸ¤£ It is a family cursed with Fuckwittery and grifting, generation to generation.
I thought Davros was at deathā€™s door and about to expire, due to the lung transplant not working, so how has she suddenly managed to produce a book. The true story of the creature from the black lagoon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I dont think we have to buy it - all the "best" bits will be printed in the redtops.
Do you really think they will be interested in this crap? They didn't print anything from KP's Harvey and me book did they? I guess maybe OK will as they seem to be thick as thieves with skank and then maybe the Scum will regurgitate it as usual. I guess she's hoping to do the rounds of This Morning, Lorraine etc. Although the PS story will probably still be hanging around then too at this rate!

Reactions: 15
An ex-friend of mine does this. You'll see a post that says "Superdrug's number?" or "When's Asda closing?" and some utter doormat will go look it up and give her the answer. I had to cut her out before I murdered her.
Oh I had one like that too - have these people never heard of Google??

• Haha
I expect the press will be able to get hold of a copy prior to its launch. šŸ¤ž

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
Also known by its other title 'no one wanted to pay for an exclusive' .... I am sure it will do really well .... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
I thought Davros was at deathā€™s door and about to expire, due to the lung transplant not working, so how has she suddenly managed to produce a book. The true story of the creature from the black lagoon.
Davros šŸ¤£ AFP the bleep from next door. Itā€™s easy to see where the sisters grim get their minging personalities from not to mention their stomach turning looks. Price, all of them, need more surgery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is this their attempt to circumvent the restraining orders and legal action by the exes, because they can slag off everyone under ā€œAmyā€™sā€ name and itā€™s unlikely police or lawyers would take any action or if they did take any action against Amy, itā€™s unlikely she will be around for the repercussions, very sneaky!!!
That would be the sort of thing she'd do but I don't know if they'd get away with it. Remember the McCanns got the Copper's book banned and it got withdrawn from sale. I don't know if anyone except Pete ya bleep would have the money for a legal fight like that though!
---
Just saw AFP is bringing out a fictional book.
The title should be "The Enabler"

Just on a second note, why when celebs duck up do they feel the need to tell the world that they were, are, feeling suicidal. Ie. Scoff
You fucked up! Deal with it, it's called real life! .....pisses me right off.
---

And how do you sue a dead person?
Scofie is just upset he got caught and his fake family life, grooming boys and job have to end. It was a set-up he enjoyed immensely.... just liked Kipper likes to be left alone to torture exe's and stuff drugs and booze down herself, she wants to be left alone and answer to no-one. Narcs want everything their way and have a huge poor me pity party when it all gets stopped.
---
Pulitzer Price Incoming :LOL:šŸ„‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lol @Pom Bear ~ I love this :love::ROFLMAO:šŸ˜‚
Should we name them 'Kipper &The Grifters?'
Hmm.....:unsure:What songs would they play...

'I want to break free'

'I've got a luverly bunch of coconuts'

'I'm a barbie girl'

'Love is like Oxygen'

Feel free to add loads more Krusties to keep the laughter going! x
ā€˜Easy Loverā€™
ā€˜Ainā€™t Too Proud to Begā€™
ā€˜Radioactiveā€™
ā€˜The Dreamingā€™
ā€˜Experiment IVā€™
ā€˜You Need Me, I Donā€™t Need Youā€™
ā€˜Donā€™t Bring Me Downā€™

I could go on, afternoon Krusties how is our favourite, miserable, cunty criminal Kipper, I wonder this afternoon? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So heartwarming šŸ’– a pic of the doting daughter with her devoted mother on IG, next to a pic of it with its flange out
šŸ« šŸ„°
The biggest surprise with this book is that she hasn't had her name added to the cover! Surprised she didn't have it written as By Amy Price and MEEEEEE! She usually always has to get MEEEEE in somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You would have thought that being close to death it would make you want to make peace with the world but no, a book of lies written by a liar about the biggest liar and troll out there, I wouldn't even use it to wipe the tit off my arse to be honest, I expect a lot of bitter nastiness all a day before her lovely daughter is up for her BH, Deflection at its greatest, oh what's in volume two, Sophie and me, the truth? bleeping delusional set of gob shites.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.