Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw and heard that too....was awesome

Reactions: 15
Notice how J&P messages are identical. Also about beauty. Not my caring mum. Not my kind mum. Not how much they feel she does for them, no thanks for being my mum you’re amazing for everything you do etc. No thanks for all the birthdays they’ve celebrated with her so they’re doing something for her.

Nope. An old picture. You look alright mother. Considering. We love you because we are kids.

Reactions: 40
He has been well brought up, it is the right thing to do that's all.

Reactions: 31
Genuinely the worst boob job I’ve ever seen in my life.
---

Did he have to Google that??
Maybe it’s a pic from when he thought she was last beautiful. That’s an interesting thing to ponder. I am going to google and see when I last remember her looking decent. Will be curious to see what year that was.

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 26
Rymi has posted, but still radio silence from the long suffering ‘one’
Let’s have a little reminder of his last public birthday message to her in 2021 (yep, obviously couldn’t be arsed last year either)
His 'forever girl' cuz she's the only chance he has to remain in the public eye. They are a pair of desperate sad cases..

Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s a pic from when he thought she was last beautiful. That’s an interesting thing to ponder. I am going to google and see when I last remember her looking decent. Will be curious to see what year that was.
My thoughts were that too, is this photo how he likes to remember her?

Reactions: 15
Did he mean Katie 'Wotsit'

Reactions: 27
No .... they will blame ` pete ya cunt ` ..... of course

Reactions: 20
My MIL always used to say that my roasties were the best, which was hilarious as I cook them in garlic infused olive oil and she always claim to HATE garlic! I never told her though, lol! If I had told her the truth she would never have eaten them again, despite the fact she loved them.
---
Probably a chafing rash from them rubbing together all the time, like old ladies get underneath their boobs. She needs to use some Robin starch or Anti monkey butt powder!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.