Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?her crack oh yes.🤣
Prices crack will never be filled. It’s to wide and too deep. How many have fell in and never come back out? Dream Boy Al is still missing. Harvey goes back in occasionally looking for carrot cake, only to find Sink Boy and RimMe wandering around lost, looking as bleeping clueless and gormless as they actually are.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hot tub guys aren't plumbers, but they are specially trained hot tub engineers. That thing will need a huge amount of cleaning done to all the pipes for the jets, they will be full of algae and god knows what. It will need it's filter replacing and new silver balls, plus cleaning and refilling. ( a time consuming job). It also looks as though it doesn't have a lid on it which will need replacing. Just had to do this on mine, it was a 6 month wait for a new lid ( they have to come from the US) and cost £400. I would say given the state of that thing it should be between £500-£1000 to get it up and running again, and then if you don't check the water and balance the ph, chlorine etc daily it will soon be rank again. If that guy is going to do that in return for free advertising he is a mug. How many of her 'fan's' are likely to be potential customers for him? You are right about them needing to be earthed properly ( we had a special plug outlet installed for ours, again more cost) it can be fatal. We had friends whose 18 year old son was sadly electricuted by their hot tub ( not in the UK though, somewhere with dodgy wiring).
Thanks for the info. You learn something everyday.:)

Reactions: 15
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
I'm a bit worried for this hot tub bloke. He only seems to have been going for 2 years. His Facey page only has around 350 likes. If he thinks she is going to catapult him into celebrity hot tub stardom he is in for a shock 😕
---
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...
You posted as I was typing 😂 Well done for saving him from the beggy sIag!
And most of the time the witch is too lazy to promote anyone she begged stuff off anyway!
And these days does anyone actually even want to be associated with her??
Things are awful with the kids but let's hang on to these moments. She's getting less & less responses to her begging. Nobody wants to know 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh good for you.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She really is an utter bleep isn't she. Expecting a small business to provide what is likely to be a £1000 worth of work for bleeping free. I'm guessing she wouldn't have covered fuel either 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
From her FB page, looks like she got some mug from Cumbria ( 🤷‍♀️ ) to fix the sheep dip

View attachment 2173602
ACF HOT TUBS LTD look the company up it says Ashley Carl Farnsworth hot tub technician director set up 9th April 2021 company DISSOLVED ON 23RD APRIL 2023(NO ACCOUNTS FILED)sounds like he may fit in well with her set of friends(it was voluntary strike off so it looks like he shut the company down(and was not forced due to debts so that may make him ineligible to become her new best friend) but once it as been dissolved he should not be using the name of the company for anything)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What kind of total dick are you to send someone your terms and conditions when they are doing something FREE for you!!??
T&C's . Do not take any pictures of the MM. Do not take any pics of the conditions the animals are living in. Do not report on who my kids are left with. Do not report if you see me driving . Sign a non disclosure form. Do the job for free. Do not hassle me if I forget to post how good your business is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Yes,understand that flower,but we know she spills out so many lies,she believes her own lies as well.
---

Can you imagine that if it had been other way around,what would the papers say then.
Like a dad , ?.. @Dollylovesshoes if Kieran did all that their would be an outrage definitely 💯 but because it’s skanky she gets away with it Kieran could get a ban on his kid’s photos in the press just like Andre wife did , he’s certainly got the cash for it and that would piss skanky flaps off 🙏

Reactions: 24

---
She really is an utter bleep isn't she. Expecting a small business to provide what is likely to be a £1000 worth of work for bleeping free. I'm guessing she wouldn't have covered fuel either 🤬
Thing is aswell it hasn't even got 3 mill followers, in reality more like a few hundred thousand, genuine. Lying, crafty witch she is

Reactions: 32
Nice one! You've helped that guy dodge a bullet. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
i know, nearly a days travel there & back, plus a full days work at least, probably into the next day looking at the state of that thing, & the hot tub! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Think someone should tell hot tub guy to take a 60% deposit at least or he’s gonna get fucked over. Also, out of pure interest, would it not be worth contacting the bankruptcy people about it too? I mean, it’s not an essential purchase, now is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Excellent work right there. Why am I not surprised the wretch is on the grift. The Price family trait. Surprised the Skanky fucker didn’t offer to throw in some special access extras, or a reduced price OF offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Latest
And, quelle surprise, she doesn't even make an effort to dress at least appropriate, instead like some scummy street rat. That's kicking around the house clothing. It's so disrespectful to the shop, the charity and to the customers who use it.

I love a potter around the thrift/charity stores, most of my clothes comes from them, and around here the shop workers/volunteers at least dress to nicely, clean and tidy. No one is asking for a power suit but.. Come on.

She really has just stopped caring about her outward appearance since getting with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The reason the hot tub repair takes a priority over Bunny sleeping on a mattress on the floor with water coming through the roof. Well, a hot tub is a better way of making bikini photos for the Sun and Daily Mail. Kerching.
I still think it was Rhymi taking that video of Bunny. When she was bouncing on the bed and the creepy man commented how good she looked in shorts. When I let rip on that page, Bunny replied to me saying she was 11 not 9. Still not 13 though. So she was reading the comments. And replying to them, or was she? Again, could have been any adult in the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Last time that hot tub was used was 2019 when the kids went bath bomb and bubble bath crazy. Note aswell the broken paving slabs and how the tubs not even level so if it hasn't been used or cleaned since then "it's fucked skank"" and all you were after and still are is a freebie. "Hi guys a fella came to clean my hot tub but couldn't,,with summer coming the kids so wanted to splash and play in the hot tub,, is there a company that will replace it,, it's not for me me me and sink boy to do OF shoots in its for my devastated poor traumatized children who miss the hot tub they even named it bubbles. Remember it's not for me me me or sink boy but for my devastated poor traumatized children. T&C APPLY" 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1684247362178.png
chrome_screenshot_1684247182683.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.