Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet we can all guess what the "something small added" is.
Payment? Because the scabby bleep will want it doing for free 🙄
Oi oi Skanky, paranoia, what if the hot tub saviour is really a stalker? He might kidnap you, or steal some treasures from your MM, or leave a tap running & flood the place, or rape you at gunpoint with his gang of 736 tub fixers, or force drink & drugs down you before making you drive for more 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Payment? Because the scabby bleep will want it doing for free 🙄
Oi oi Skanky, paranoia, what if the hot tub saviour is really a stalker? He might kidnap you, or steal some treasures from your MM, or leave a tap running & flood the place, or rape you at gunpoint with his gang of 736 tub fixers, or force drink & drugs down you before making you drive for more 🥴
Someone please go tell the poor bastard what he's getting himself into. Another lamb to the slaughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Piss off you fake filtered four eyebrowed monoboobed fuckwit....nobody wants your £14 pants.

Oh 'eck, I'm on 1 today 🙈
---
KATIE PRICE #278 SOMEONE FIX MY HOT TUB FOR FREE, IT'S FULL OF POO, JIZZ & PEE
---

An article highlighting she's on the beg, B's YouTube, animal neglect, bankruptcy 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Piss off you fake filtered four eyebrowed monoboobed fuckwit....nobody wants your £14 pants.

Oh 'eck, I'm on 1 today 🙈
---
KATIE PRICE #278 SOMEONE FIX MY HOT TUB FOR FREE, IT'S FULL OF POO, JIZZ & PEE
---

An article highlighting she's on the beg, B's YouTube, animal neglect, bankruptcy 🤭
I notice she hasn’t been after anyone to help fix the leak over Bunny’s bed, priorities eh! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
" you deserve the opportunity" ????? what to fix her bleeping hot tub ?????? what an honour, bet he wants her to wear her leather gear to and walk over his back wearing high heels, sad sod ! 😂 😂 😂
haha I hope it wasn't his girlfriend who said that, cause, mate, she'll have his knickers off him before he's even out of the van!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
With no nips "allegedly" being abused as a child you think she would be hyper aware when it comes to her own kids. For what I gathered on here correct me if I'm wrong the comments were turned on,on her videos. Which any idiot knows you don't do. I had someone post videos of my son to YouTube when he was only 4 and to say I lost my tit on the parent who was not supervising their kid would be an understatement. And I told them if they posted one more video of my son I would call SS. They did and they had a knock on their door a day later. They now know not to duck around with my kids.
Makes you wonder then WHY the SS thought handing the children back to it is a good idea?
---
Looking like a brickie on his day-off :ROFLMAO:
Why would anybody buy something associated with this scumbag eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Just popping this on page 1

Imagine her rage that people are actually funding Kieran.
Have her millions of "fans" got a gofundme up & running for her?
Surely they want to help fund her next surgery? Or maybe get her hot tub sorted? Or get more cheap tatt for her MM décor? No?
Because nobody likes you enough to even piss on you if you were on fire.
Just carry on pimping your daughter out. It won't last forever.
You are nothing. You were never anything more than a cheap bleep who flashed her fanny & fake tits at every opportunity, shagging anything with a pulse. What an accomplishment, WOO HOO! And now, nobody wants to see your rancid fanny & your butchered nippleless wonky tits. You have nothing left to sell. It's the same desperate filtered pics day after day. The same boring lies day after day. You are a criminal & a drain on society, nothing more.
It's no coincidence that she posted the picture of Bunny 4 minutes after the GFM hit 5k. She's rattled and using her daughter to give us all the v-sign. She hates how much support and respect Kieran gets.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
" you deserve the opportunity" ????? what to fix her bleeping hot tub ?????? what an honour, bet he wants her to wear her leather gear too and walk over his back wearing high heels, sad sod ! 😂 😂 😂
So can we assume this mug is going to drive all the way from Cumbria to fix it's 'ot tub for nothing? What a twit!

Perhaps she'll pay him in kind like giving him a Turkey Teef a blowie for putting the bubbles back in her tub? Hell the dopey bastard may end end up as The one #3498 if he's really lucky :ROFLMAO::poop:
---
omg look at that floor to ceiling crack (not her crack) the bloody place must be falling down around her ears ! maybe instead of trying to flog shite clothes,she should start shagging builders,plumbers and roofers😂;)😂
She's tried that - remember Chas? He's The One who fly-tipped all that crap about the place (allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So can we assume this mug is going to drive all the way from Cumbria to fix it's 'ot tub for nothing? What a twit!

Perhaps she'll pay him in kind like giving him a Turkey Teef a blowie for putting the bubbles back in her tub? Hell the dopey bastard may end end up as The one #3498 if he's really lucky :ROFLMAO::poop:
---

She's tried that - remember Chas? He's The One who fly-tipped all that crap about the place (allegedly)
that crack could be subsidence, due to her septic tank overflowing/leaking, the place must stink., now even the walls are moving out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
that crack could be subsidence, due to her septic tank overflowing/leaking, the place must stink., now even the walls are moving out. 😂
Even the House is leaving her woo hoo! No doubt all the spectres it says haunted her there have left too - poltergeists have standards to dontcha know:!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.