Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crawl must be pretty desperate for cash too as this is his invitation on his OF site:

"Welcome to my Only Fans page! 

This is the only way you will get exculsive (sic) content gaining 100% access to my life.

Subscribe to me and see me with no filter and completely laid bare. 

Basically my OnlyFans page will be based on what you want to see! Live ask me anything’s and all sorts. I’ll post some day to day content. But really the main aim of the game is what you want.

You get direct access to me through messaging. I will make individualised photos and videos upon request so find me in the DMs! 📸📹

We’ve got this. Let’s get friendly.

You don’t have permission to copy or reuse any of my images or videos. Keep them in the vault 😀. I will prosecute the people I find doing otherwise. "

It's going down a storm, he posted it last Friday and has has 3, that's right 3, likes. Rumour on lspg is that he, like his scabby missus, is also up for hire and that's probably arranged via his direct messaging. Ooh, more prosecution action too if any of his 3 fans copy or reuse any of his images or videos.

He's such a failure, the poor wanker.
"We've got this. Let's get friendly" 🤦‍♀️ got what? Hold of your asparagus for your 3 punters! Hardly finding a cure for cancer are you, absolute twit. I'd pay to tell him to his face he's a fuckin head

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does he not realise he will not be payed ?
Perhaps he wants the dubious honour of saying "I was scammed by skanky" on his advertising? He sure is gonna get that whether he likes it or not :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The hot tub cleaning beg proves one thing, Channel 4 are done with her. No more freebies for Price.
If that hot tub guy isn’t a proper plumber. Isn’t trained to earth a tub like that, and ensure proper drainage to a septic tank, in her case. She will either sue him, or just embarrass every penny he ever made from Instagram away from his wallet. No builders, cleaners, assistants, hair or make up people ever walk away from that pile of smelly filth factory either compensated or happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The hot tub cleaning beg proves one thing, Channel 4 are done with her. No more freebies for Price.
If that hot tub guy isn’t a proper plumber. Isn’t trained to earth a tub like that, and ensure proper drainage to a septic tank, in her case. She will either sue him, or just embarrass every penny he ever made from Instagram away from his wallet. No builders, cleaners, assistants, hair or make up people ever walk away from that pile of smelly filth factory either compensated or happy.
Looks that way Pepe - C4 have finally unloaded it WOO HOO! Its about bloody time too!
It was banging-on recently that C4 were going to tart-up the pool area and most likely this tub thing too, so when she found out THEY WEREN'T it realised it would need to grift some mug to sort it out for her and SB instead. Et Voilà! Here comes Cumbrian Mug right on cue. They say theres one born every minute don't they? ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What kind of total dick are you to send someone your terms and conditions when they are doing something FREE for you!!??
Be kind, the fella’s obviously simple,probably can’t read, thinks it’s a glamour model with money, hope the materials don’t cost him too much poor fucker,
I’m on his side, just hoping if he meets up with it, he says “ who the duck are you ? I’m doing this for Katie price”, then Skanky says “ I am Katie price”’,
and he says “ this is a scam “ and does a runner , Bloody Mug

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Payment? Because the scabby bleep will want it doing for free 🙄
Oi oi Skanky, paranoia, what if the hot tub saviour is really a stalker? He might kidnap you, or steal some treasures from your MM, or leave a tap running & flood the place, or rape you at gunpoint with his gang of 736 tub fixers, or force drink & drugs down you before making you drive for more 🥴
This she has nvites a complete stranger to her home. No checking. Cos it will be free

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks that way Pepe - C4 have finally unloaded it WOO HOO! Its about bloody time too!
It was banging-on recently that C4 were going to tart-up the pool area and most likely this tub thing too, so when she found out THEY WEREN'T it realised it would need to grift some mug to sort it out for her and SB instead. Et Voilà! Here comes Cumbrian Mug right on cue. They say theres one born every minute don't they? ;)
I thought CW had a plumbing business. Could he have sorted out for her at no cost?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I notice she hasn’t been after anyone to help fix the leak over Bunny’s bed, priorities eh! 🤬🤬
Exactly but some mug to drive 6 hrs there and 6 hours back. There’s one born every minute. But it just shows she does all these “ does anyone know xyz to fix, supply etc - but she sends HER T&C. I’ll be like here are my T&c did you want the job doing and these are my rates plus travel

• Haha
  • Heart
It's no coincidence that she posted the picture of Bunny 4 minutes after the GFM hit 5k. She's rattled and using her daughter to give us all the v-sign. She hates how much support and respect Kieran gets.
Agreed! I mentioned on the previous thread I thought she'd post a pic of the kids yesterday and she posted a provocative one, she knows exactly what she is doing and it makes me so 😡

How are those poor babes still under her care, it's despicable!

• Angry
  • Sad
Exactly but some mug to drive 6 hrs there and 6 hours back. There’s one born every minute. But it just shows she does all these “ does anyone know xyz to fix, supply etc - but she sends HER T&C. I’ll be like here are my T&c did you want the job doing and these are my rates plus travel
He'll probably have to sign an NDC....! Don't mention the turds at the bottom of the hot tub.... or the staining on the decking....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The bunty pic, I wont repost .... shows exactly how arrogant she is ... it shows her fucked up mindset .... Instead of protecting her child from deviants, who were clearly making creepy comments to the little girl, most here read them, doesn't bear thinking how many private messaged her 🤬 🤬 🤬 ... she puts her back out there, to show who's in charge, to point score against their father, middle finger yet again, to those concerned, she knows what she's doing, showing YET again ` I do what the duck I want ... even if it endangers my child ... I WIN every time ` .... a ` mother ` who cant see how wrong it was for her 8yr old daughter, to be online with pervs salivating over her ` innocence ` making unacceptable comments .... should NOT have those children in her care .... instead she has posted the ` stunning ` child :sick: on her own platform, so more perverts can get off on an 8yr old child, in full adult makeup, puckering her lips to the camera, every pervs wet dream .... Ive said this before, and will say it again .... ` Most mothers protect their young .... she feeds them to the lions `

The GFM is at £5, 045 ..... Good luck Keiron, you have much support here ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I’ve been busy, popped in to look now and again, , noticed some despondency, Mainly because of the Kids, Let’s not forget who we are dealing with, most dodgy doubled dyed crafty witch to ever wear a pair of shoes, But over the years being krusties , you learn to put up with disappointment, Look at it like I do, massive game of snakes and ladders, the bleeping ladders it lands on are getting smaller and smaller, the snakes are getting ginormous, don’t believe the smoke and mirrors, look at the bankrupt bleeping mess narc of a thing, only friends its got are online, or slimy , users, tit life. Hasn’t really got anything, would you swop places, it could get a part in the greatest showman , keep the faith ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can't work out to quote previous thread but on whether she takes them to Ibiza in half term, I think the Prohibited Steps order was to do with preventing the kids being taken out of the country again given she failed to return them on time when she went to Thailand. I hope so anyway.

That poor girl. Just used and used again to fulfill her own vile agenda. Will it ever stop???? It doesn't look like it ever will 😢
It’s bad enough that She put the photo on Instagram. But the red tops printing it as well. What is the matter with these people.
I have nothing against taking photos of your kids, but NOT for social media for all the pervs to look at.
For someone who says she was sexually assaulted at a young age, I would have thought she would be more protective of her daughter. But she proves time and time again she doesn’t give a tit. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Well,as been said her putting that pic of Bunny up yesterday sticking her fingers up at us,well,we can just hope,it turns on her,all we can do is hope that we can stick out two fingers up at her…..bleep.
---
It’s bad enough that She put the photo on Instagram. But the red tops printing it as well. What is the matter with these people.
I have nothing against taking photos of your kids, but NOT for social media for all the pervs to look at.
For someone who says she was sexually assaulted at a young age, I would have thought she would be more protective of her daughter. But she proves time and time again she doesn’t give a tit. 😡
Also she probably wasn’t assaulted another big fat lie.I finks.C.uNT.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Agreed! I mentioned on the previous thread I thought she'd post a pic of the kids yesterday and she posted a provocative one, she knows exactly what she is doing and it makes me so 😡

How are those poor babes still under her care, it's despicable!
i did wonder myself ,because i knew ss were slow, what exactly were ss quick , to act about the other week? even if ss told skanky they were going to take the kids off ,her for neglect, she got the option of letting them go to a (checked) family member while they investagate. even if wendy could take them,if skanky dont agree, they would go to foster care /care.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wonder if the T&Cs include 'not paying'.
Given that (according to her) C4 are going to be doing up her pool in the next series of MM ( which we know isn't happening) why wouldn't they fix the hot tub at the same time too?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.