Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB doing what he does best, chauffeuring KP around on his trade plates in his dodgy motors :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Latest
I do hope she hasn't made a single penny from that article because it's not allowed 😁 But it is a lovely reminder what the Skanky sIag did to end up 'working' in the charity shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That quote… couldn’t ask for better placement.
We WILL be there when it comes full circle you rancid human being.

👏🏻

IMG_5550.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know this
High percentage of comments regarding how Bunny will be perceived by the plastic mac brigade out there...

is horrific but it almost seems as if she’s advertising her - didn’t she once say that perverts turn her on?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Perhaps he wants the dubious honour of saying "I was scammed by skanky" on his advertising? He sure is gonna get that whether he likes it or not :)
He is asking his friends on Facebook to tag him in Katie's post so he can get the job..... apparently the Craig that has the comb over😉tall blonde one, don't want to post his surname has said he will pass this guys number to her 🙄.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I know this
is horrific but it almost seems as if she’s advertising her - didn’t she once say that perverts turn her on?
I can’t think of anything worse than a turned on, and gushing, Price. Gareth Gates felt the pain and a life time of shame for going there. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet the T&C are to do with him keeping his trap shut about the state of the shithole and everything that lives in it
It's no wonder she keeps grifting freebies though is it when there is a never ending stream of mugs out there willing to do something for free in order to be associated with someone 'famous'.
---
Thanks for the info. You learn something everyday.:)
We've owned hot tubs for about 18 years, my hubby loves it, so do the kids, but personally I'm not a fan, they make me too hot! It is quite nice to go in with a glass of bubbly when there is snow on the ground though. As I said though you do have to keep up on the cleaning and maintenance otherwise the bacteria sets in pretty quick.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He is asking his friends on Facebook to tag him in Katie's post so he can get the job..... apparently the Craig that has the comb over😉tall blonde one, don't want to post his surname has said he will pass this guys number to her 🙄.
That was a post from yesterday & I think he's now realised it would be a waste of his time, for worthless 'promotion' from her. Couple of other companies have also posted, so no doubt she'll con someone into doing it unfortunately. 2 mins google would tell you she's not someone to be associated with, but there's always some that will fall for it.

• Sad
Another deflection day from skank, trying to be all saintly staging pics at the charity shop. duck off skank and when you get there duck off some more.🤬
IMG_20230516_155813_874~2.jpg
IMG_20230516_160542_302~2.jpg
IMG_20230516_161901_405~2.jpg

Anyways put some gammon and egg pies in the oven should be nearly done so will update you on their condition. 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...
So this confirms that the “ of course I’m going to pay” that she screams us indeed what we all thought , bollocks. She is on the beg and has the gaul to slag of KH. I’ll bet the ££££ she has conned people out of us more than the £5g which has been freely given. What a f ing c u next Tuesday she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So mister Cumbrian 'ot Tub thought better of it eh? 🤣 no doubt there will be another muppet looking to be ripped-off by it though.

Reactions: 23
Last time that hot tub was used was 2019 when the kids went bath bomb and bubble bath crazy. Note aswell the broken paving slabs and how the tubs not even level so if it hasn't been used or cleaned since then "it's fucked skank"" and all you were after and still are is a freebie. "Hi guys a fella came to clean my hot tub but couldn't,,with summer coming the kids so wanted to splash and play in the hot tub,, is there a company that will replace it,, it's not for me me me and sink boy to do OF shoots in its for my devastated poor traumatized children who miss the hot tub they even named it bubbles. Remember it's not for me me me or sink boy but for my devastated poor traumatized children. T&C APPLY" 🤣View attachment 2174197View attachment 2174198
Look at the state of that patio. I stay in an ex council end terrace in not the poshest part of town and no one in my area would have a patio as dirty and non maintained as that. Btw I can leave my door open and the kids that play out go in and out everyone’s home for snacks / drink, a wee. We all look out for each other. Wouldn’t swap it for her flea ridden place ever

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That was a post from yesterday & I think he's now realised it would be a waste of his time, for worthless 'promotion' from her. Couple of other companies have also posted, so no doubt she'll con someone into doing it unfortunately. 2 mins google would tell you she's not someone to be associated with, but there's always some that will fall for it.
Glad he got wind of her ways 👍
Although 9hrs ago he was posting he was still texting back and forth with her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...
Well done, 👏👏
I'm sure he would get loads of work from her 3 million followers, if she could be arsed to post oh yeah and if they had hot tubs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saville , schofield , Harris, price.etc etc Do not tell me the media doesn’t look after no good nounces, peadoes, abusers , narcs , all complicit never criticise , all wonderful

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.