Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Would PA be allowed to stop Princess
When is her birthday ? Princess will be 16 this year can he legal stop her going with her mum
Plus how will they go to USA thought she was banned

Reactions: 13
Whaddya mean "BUY"?? skanky doesn't buy anything - what Edna actually means is "Grift" it out of them
I hope if she is buying even one or two the skanruptcy people get to know about all these purchases. Prob making sure she gets stuff done before she’s out on an allowance.
oh and ain’t it funny all the areas are the ones we take the mick out of. Ohh were so bad for bodyshaming her 🤣🤣🤣. I’d feel guilty if she wasn’t such a selfish vile individual who had feeling to hurt. I don’t believe she does
---
Or trying to milk herself :sick: 😆
---

This is going to look hilarious, you can't make knees 'look tighter' they'll just look fatter as you've pumped them with filler!
Profillo does tighten skin, most use it on face and can be used to plump up aged hands ( she didn’t mention that. It’s not filler in the traditional sense. But it will be waste

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
Had a quick look on her IG post . Either kp is taking up pole dancing, which could be a bit painful on this pole , or her ceiling is starting to droop .
No, it's a pole to hold up a white screen behind her, for the "shoot."

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I'm just catching up on eleventy miwwion comments so I don't know if this has been posted yet. LOOK AT THE WEEDS IN THE PATIO...!! Honestly, she really does do bugger all to make that house habitable....

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
So what will happen with Harvey once he finishes college? Will she have to put him in residential care or assissted living?