Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It's just monkey tennis again ... Princess is about to start college and she has good management with Clare ....she isn't daft, she can see which parent is the successful one in the industry ... she also keeps her distance from Kipper, cant imagine Princess wanting to be with her 24/7, she will have seen her drink for a start, ... also, Princess may not actually want to be in the public eye as an adult
---

Wonder if they would follow his real face .... 🤔
---

Show us the pictures of you kids and Carol at the park and I might believe you were all there
Hahaha it looks like he was caught fiddling with himself

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Funny you should mention googly eyes, I was just watching a video the other day of a granny who went into a store with a big bag of googly eyes and stuck them on all sorts of things, like eggs in cartons etc, it was hilarious!
You mean like this?
Buddha has put his Christmas gear away but he's still got his eyes 🤭
---
Was hoping it was a temp prop for the ceiling , damn.
Those things are Acrows.
Perhaps those fiends have been back in the dump to turn all the taps on again?

Attachments

Last edited:

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Good evening fellow Krusties ~ I've seen that 'Wednesday' has been mentioned a few times.
What's happening then??

here we go again

Chatty Member
I think it's to do with lighting.
Doubt it. That's going from ceiling to floor. Looks like a temporary RSJ.

Alternatively a roller for background actually. Wouldn't be surprised if those ceilings are caving though without proper upkeep.

I must admit to being undecided about the amount of money she has.
I am convinced that she is hiding whatever she can, either it’s resting in someone else’s account, or it’s tied up in property abroad, or a unknown bank account.And of course every legal loophole will be exploited.
Any money she has earned within the past few years will have disappeared into the abyss.
There is always money for good legal representation,,so there definitely is some kind of pot.
However, if it’s a huge amount then why did she have to take out an extension on her mortgage to pay Pete and Clare their libel costs?
I do believe she is earning, and earning well but the people she is associating with are not people who you could trust.
But the big thing I cannot fathom is where the massive amount of money (she earned in her hay day )went.It can’t all have gone on drugs.Even Westbrook said she only spent 250k over the years.Kp was worth millions.
I hope she loses the house.That is the only thing which will annoy her.
It went on living large k lux holidays the best clothes and treatments

How does Kipper seriously think she's going to improve the way she looks now? It's rough as arseholes, you sure as hell ain't never gonna make that look pretty ever again, that ship sailed years ago...
Is she expecting the surgeon to be some kinda miracle worker?

Oooh I cannot wait for this..
Maybe she watched Face off recently.

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
So if the exotic location photoshoot was for her JYY crap what was Sophie the source doing there for a makeover before filming or was that smoke and mirrors to hide the fact the pair of grifting cunts were coming up with stories to sell. 😎
I think they were filming for the new podcast

Reactions: 9
I used to love Gary Glitter. My Mum would say how I used to walk up and down the living room singing, 'Come on, come on...' I was 5 at the time.
I can't stand the bloke now because of what he is. I don't get how her minions haven't turned on her with all the NASTY shit she have said and done. It says alot about them when they defend her and say its not you that she owes money to
I think there’s a program on him on ITVX tonight which I’ll record. Skanky is the female equivalent 🤬x

• Angry
Reactions: 9